I want to be your bride .
【 我想成為你的新娘 】
Let's make thing better.
(讓我們做得更好)
Does not belong to me,I will let go
不屬於我的 我會離開.
I am not greed but I envy.
我沒有貪婪 我羨慕海枯石爛.
The time that you are my most fatal.
時光深知你是我最致命的愛
Learn to sorrow blind eye.
[學會熟視無睹對於悲傷]
You don't laugh tears away.
[你別笑了眼淚都掉了]
Let the time tell the truth.
任由時間說真話
Promises are often like the dust
承諾像塵埃
Everybody wants to be loved
誰都想被疼愛\
Nobody could ever replace you.
誰也替代不了你。
I love the man isn\'t my lover.
( 我愛的人不是我的愛人 )
I want along with you
“我想和你在一起”
You don't laugh tears away.
[你別笑了眼淚都掉了]
Put you in my heart
[把你放在我心裏]
When we lose, just know oneself
當我們失去的時候,才知道自己曾經擁有
We just met not to start
(我們隻是相遇未曾開始)
You are my most adventure youth dream
[你是我年少時最冒險的夢]
If through time, through love
[倘若看透時光看透愛]
Who gives us meet but not concurrently give us forever.
是誰賜我們遇見 卻不一並贈我們永遠。
I think I will love you for a long time
我想我會愛你很久
Laugh Until You Cry; Cry Until You Laugh
笑到終於哭出來;哭到終於笑出來。
You were never mine to lose.
你從來就不屬於我,談不上什麼失去
I look not beautiful but I have to do my own.
我長得不美,但是我一直做我自己。
Love,It would have to be to you
[愛,它隻屬於你]
Softhearted is sick, but you are life.
心軟是病,可你是命.
island is the scar of the sea
[島是海的疤痕]
You ever far is my fixed lattice
(你永遠是我的定格.)