The last love is letting go 。
最後?疼愛是手放開。
Just like the sunflower proud alive .
像向日葵一樣驕傲地活著
I heard the sea sob to yesterday's dream.
【聽說海也哽咽著昨天的夢.】
You are your own hero。
你是你自己的英雄。
bitch is so bitch
賤人就是矯情
Wild and intractable woman to win 。
(桀驁不馴的女人才能稱王)
I think I fall in love with you
(我好像喜歡上你了)
I have a stubborn will be siring
我有多倔強就有多堅強
Cause you are my everything
因為你是我的全部
Put you in my heart.
(把你放在我心裏)
Time cut scar is called growth.
時間劃破的傷疤叫做成長
I miss you but i missed you
(我想你,但是我錯過了你)
I love you a whole had
我愛你整整一個曾經
proud like a king.
驕傲的像個王.
I will always be, even if love pale.
我會一直在,縱使愛變蒼白
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
距離使兩顆心靠得更近
I love you not because I need you .
我愛你並不是我需要你
You’re my Achilles heel .
你是我無法抗拒的弱點。
You and I separatend is inevilable
你我的走散是必然的
Time always save the best for last.
時間總是把最好的人留到最後
Time cures all things
時間是醫治一切創傷的良藥
If through time, through love
倘若看透時光看透愛
I am not greed but I envy。
我沒有貪婪但我羨慕海枯石爛。
To you unexpected persistence.
對你出乎意料的執著。
Time profound rather than shallo.
時光深刻而非淺薄。
One word then,one smile,is enough.
彼時,一個字,一個微笑,已經足夠。
Ever of lover, now the passers-by .
曾經的戀人,如今的路人。
Do not say I'm strong, but you can not see my weakness.
別說我很堅強,隻是我的脆弱你看不到。
Ever wish you all are left confused lonely ever want to leave their.
曾經希望把所有都留給你 何曾想卻把孤單留給了自己。
Even if someone blissful silence, still you can not let go of a good landscape.
有人即使不言不語, 依舊是你割舍不掉的好風景。
I'm afraid my turning back, and finally I hurt badly mutilated.
我怕我的義無反顧,最後把我傷的血肉模糊。
Can not wait to let go of it right away Do not wait for your stubbornness it.
等不到的就別再等了放手吧收起你的固執吧。
Fading is true while flowering is past.
凋謝是真實的 盛開隻是一種過去 。
You find your sunshine, I was left alone sad.
你找到了你的陽光,我卻仍在獨自憂傷。
Memory is a wonderful thing if you don't have to deal with the past。
回憶本來是非常美好的,隻要你能讓過去的都過去。
Time is the fault of fatalistic testimony people.
時光的宿命就是見證人們的過錯。
Keep long hair love red eyes through love.
留過長發愛過爛人紅過眼睛看透愛情。
He is no longer my world, because my world collapsed.
他不再是我的世界,因為我的世界已塌陷。
My world is not open to anyone any more.
我的世界不再允許任何人的出現。
even now there is still hope left.
甚至到現在我還仍存希望。
I have a stubborn will be siring.
我有多倔強就有多堅強。
I will always be, even if love pale.
我會一直在,縱使愛變蒼白。
I pretended to be indifferent to it.
我假裝無所謂才看不到心被擰碎。
Love has you only then to be perfect.
愛要有你才完美。
Down enough to let go.
失望攢夠了就放手吧。
There is grave There is grave.
心裏有座墳 葬著未亡人。
Eternity is not a distance but a decision.
永遠不是一種距離,而是一種決定。
My world only you then you have my shadow.
我的世界隻有你,那麼你的世界有我的影子嗎。
My young frivolous, is you give pain.
我的年少輕狂,是你給予的傷。
I'm fine, thanks for not asking.
我很好,謝謝你的忽略。
Is there a way never, never, ever change.
有沒有那樣一種永遠,永遠永遠不改變。