I threw you abandon me regardless.
我義無返顧,你棄我不顧。
I think I'm strong enough to lose so desperate.
我以為我夠堅強卻輸得那麼絕望。
If real life told me I had been betrayed, I would prefer never to have loved.
如果現實告訴我我被背叛過,我寧願沒愛過。
Is not joking and Meng Po was a lover. A pull the Qingsi of. A broken Red.
是不是月老和孟婆曾是情人。一個牽了情絲。一個斷了紅塵。
If all affectionate care, that I would rather no one answered.
倘若所有深情都隻是牽掛,那我情願沒有人回答。
Our greatest tacit understanding is I do not care, you ignored me.
我們最大的默契就是我不理你你不理我。
Wait until you lose no loss to know what lives in retaliation.
等到你失無可失,就知道什麼叫不要命的報複。
Love skin deep, too seriously will be lost.
愛情虛有其表,太認真才會輸掉。
If the heaven are too crowded, we went to hell rampant.
如果天堂太擁擠,我們就一起去地獄猖狂。
There is always sad, sad have we forgot sorrow.
總有些悲哀,悲得我們忘了哀。
Because when young, with a total want of good in the future.
隻因那時年少,總把未來想的太好。
There is always that a person, so you Not for the dead can not.
總有那麼一個人,讓你生不得死不能。
Happiness is not every day, miss to wait a long time for a long time.
幸福不是天天都有,錯過要等很久很久.
I don't have any open wound healing is slaughtered,nobody knows my heart setbacks
我不曾攤開傷口任宰割,愈合就無人曉得我內心挫折
I am not how free and easy, nor is it how sad, I'm just used to silence.
我不是有多灑脫,也不是有多難過,我隻是習慣沉默。
Your innocuous miss who refused to give up in exchange for who collapsed to.
你的無關痛癢是錯過誰的死心,換來誰的塌地。
The world to leave, laughing soul trampled on.
這個世界要不要那麼假,大笑著將靈魂都踐踏。
I am not sad that you leave, just sad a dialogue.
我不是難過你的離開,隻是難過一個人對白.
If the world really can not only put me, I would be into the magic of how.
假若這個世界真的無法容下我,我便是成魔又如何。