1、 I don’t want to see your face! 我不願再見到你!
2、 Don't nag me!別在我麵前嘮叨!
3、 Don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回來!
4、 You’re a jerk! 你是個廢物/混球!
5、 What’s wrong with you? 你怎麼回事?
6、 You’re crazy! 你瘋了!
7、 Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什麼!
8、 You have a lot of nerve.臉皮真厚。
9、 You make me so mad.你氣死我了啦。
10、 Get lost.滾開!
11、 You're a disgrace.你真丟人!
12、 You’re a disgrace. 你真丟人!
13、 Drop dead.去死吧!
14、 I’m fed up. 我厭倦了。
15、 Don’t look at me like that. 別那樣看著我。
16、 **** off. 滾蛋。
17、 I'm about to explode!我肺都快要氣炸了!
18、Get the fucking my way!他媽的給我滾!
19、 Who do you think you are? 你以為你是誰?
20、 I don't want to see your face!我不願再見到你!
21、 What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什麼嗎?
22、 You’re an asshole. 你這缺德鬼。
23、 I’m telling you for the last time! 我最後再告訴你一次!
24、 Get out of my life.我不願再見到你。/從我的生活中消失吧。
25、 Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind?你瘋了嗎?(美國人絕對常用!)
26、 You never tell the truth!你從來就不說真話!
27、 Can't you do anything right?成事不足,敗事有餘。
28、 Who says? 誰說的?
29、 What’s the meaning of this? 這是什麼意思?
30、 How dare you! 你敢!
31、 You’re a pain in the ass. 你這討厭鬼。
32、 You’re impossible. 你真不可救藥。
33、 You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不應該那樣做!
34、 You're a pain in the ass.你這討厭鬼。
35、 Nonsense! 鬼話!
36、 Get out of my life. 我不願再見到你。/ 從我的生活中消失吧。
37、 I loathe you! 我討厭你!
38、 Get off my back. 少跟我羅嗦。
39、 What’s your problem? 你怎麼回事啊?
40、 You bastard!你這雜種!
41、 What did you say? 你說什麼?
42、 How can you say that? 你怎麼可以這樣說?
43、 You're impossible.你真不可救藥。
44、 Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 別找借口。
45、 You've gone too far!你太過分了!
46、 Take a hike! 哪兒涼快哪兒歇著去吧。
47、 You have a lot of nerve. 臉皮真厚。
48、 Take a hike!哪兒涼快哪兒歇著去吧。
49、 Don’t touch me! 別碰我!
50、 Stop complaining! 別發牢騷!
51、 We’re through. 我們完了!
52、 You're a joke!你真是一個小醜!
53、What the hell did you see that?我靠,你看到了嗎?
54、 Look at this mess!看看這爛攤子!
55、 What were you thinking? 你腦子進水啊?
56、 Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around!別鬼混了!
57、 You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一個廢物!/ 你一無是處!
58、 I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我聽膩了你的廢話。
59、What the hell is going on with that god damn dirty language stuff?那個滿口髒話的家夥他媽的到底在幹什麼?
60、 Who says? 誰說的?
61、 I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
62、 Mind your own business!管好你自己的事!
63、 What a stupid idiot!真是白癡一個!
64、 You’re an asshole. 你這缺德鬼。
65、 You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不應該那樣做!
66、Fuck you the fucking fucker!你他媽的真混蛋!
67、 I don't want to hear it.我不想聽!
68、 You piss me off.你氣死我了。
69、 Don’t look at me like that. 別那樣看著我。
70、 Leave me alone. 走開。
71、 You asked for it. 你自找的。
72、 Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什麼!
73、 You’ll be sorry. 你會後悔的。
74、 I’m telling you for the last time! 我最後再告訴你一次!
75、 You’re a joke! 你真是一個小醜!
76、 Don’t give me your attitude. 別跟我擺架子。
77、 Don’t bother me. 別煩我。
78、 Don't give me your attitude.別跟我擺架子。
79、 Get the hell out of here! 滾開!
80、 You're just a good for nothing bum!你真是一個廢物!/你一無是處!
81、 Enough is enough!夠了夠了!
82、 I detest you! 我恨你!
83、 You’re away too far. 你太過分了。
84、 I can’t help it. 我沒辦法。
85、 Don’t push me ! 別逼我!
86、 We're through.我們完了!
87、 Drop dead. 去死吧!
88、 Give me a break.饒了我吧。
89、 I'm not going to put up with this!我再也受不了啦!
90、 I wish I had never met you. 我真後悔這輩子遇到你!
91、 That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!那是我聽到的最愚蠢的事!(比爾·蓋茨常用)
92、 I wish I had never met you.我真後悔這輩子遇到你!
93、 Get away from me! 離我遠一點兒!
94、 Get the hell out of here! 滾開!
95、 What were you thinking? 你腦子進水啊?
96、 You’re a pain in the ass. 你這討厭鬼。
97、 You bastard! 你這雜種!
98、 It’s not my fault. 不是我的錯。
99、 Get away from me! 離我遠一點兒!
100、 Get off my back.少跟我羅嗦。
101、 I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
102、 Don't give me your excuses/ No more excuses.別找借口。
103、 You bastard! 你這雜種!
104、 Get the hell out of here!滾開!
105、 I don’t want to see your face! 我不願再見到你!
106、 Don’t give me your shit. 別跟我胡扯。
107、 Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一團糟!
108、 You’re away too far. 你太過分了。
109、 Don't push me !別逼我!
110、 Get out of my face.從我麵前消失!
111、 Don’t waste my time anymore. 別再浪費我的時間了!
112、 Give me a break. 饒了我吧。
113、 Don’t give me your ****. 別跟我胡扯。
114、 Nonsense! 鬼話!!
115、 Look at this mess! 看看這爛攤子!
116、 How dare you!你敢!
117、 I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要氣炸了!
118、 I wish I had never met you. 我真後悔這輩子遇到你!
119、 It’s none of your business. 關你屁事!
120、 That's your problem.那是你的問題。
121、 I can't believe a word you say.我才不信你呢!
122、 You piss me off. 你氣死我了。
123、 What’s your problem? 你怎麼回事啊?
124、 You’re nothing to me. 你對我什麼都不是。
125、 It’s unfair. 太不公平了。
126、The fucking mofo, I want to kill you!Cocksucker!你媽的,我要殺了你!賤人!
127、 That’s your problem. 那是你的問題。
128、 I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要氣炸了!
129、 What's your problem?你怎麼回事啊?
130、 You look guilty.你看上去心虛。
131、 Get over yourself.別自以為是。
132、 That’s what you think! 那才是你腦子裏想的!
133、 What’s the meaning of this? 這是什麼意思?
134、 You’re a joke! 你真是一個小醜!
135、 Don’t make so much noise. I’m working. 別吵我在幹活。
136、 How can you say that? 你怎麼可以這樣說?
137、 Shut up! 閉嘴!
138、 Get lost.滾開!
139、 I could kill you!我宰了你!
140、 You stupid jerk! 你這蠢豬!
141、 Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 別鬼混了!
142、 Do you know what time it is?你知道現在都幾點嗎?
143、 You shouldn't have done that!你真不應該那樣做!
144、 It's none of your business.關你屁事!
145、 I'm sick of it.我都膩了。
146、 I'm telling you for the last time!我最後再告訴你一次!
147、 Get off my back. 少跟我羅嗦。
148、 You look guilty. 你看上去心虛。
149、 You’ll be sorry. 你會後悔的。
150、 Don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回來!
151、 Don’t panic! 別怕!
152、 You're nothing to me.你對我什麼都不是。
153、 I can’t believe your never. 你好大的膽子!
154、 That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我聽到的最愚蠢的事!(比爾"蓋茨常用)
155、 You stupid jerk!你這蠢豬!
156、 Don't touch me!別碰我!
157、 What’s wrong with you? 你怎麼回事?
158、 Enough is enough! 夠了夠了!
159、 You piss me off. 你氣死我了。
160、 I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要見到你!
161、 I loathe you! 我討厭你!
162、 Give me a break. 饒了我吧。
163、 Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
164、 Get away from me!離我遠一點兒!
165、 Knock it off.少來這一套。
166、 I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李陽老師常用)
167、What the hell is wrong with you?我靠,你到底怎麼了?
168、 Don’t nag me! 別在我麵前嘮叨!
169、 It’s unfair. 太不公平了。
170、 I hate you! 我討厭你!
171、 What's wrong with you?你怎麼回事?
172、 You look guilty. 你看上去心虛。
173、 Who do you think you are?你以為你是誰?
174、 Take a hike! 哪兒涼快哪兒歇著去吧。
175、 I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
176、 You make me sick! 你真讓我惡心!
177、 Do you know what time it is? 你知道現在都幾點嗎?
178、 Don't look at me like that.別那樣看著我。
179、 Get over yourself. 別自以為是。
180、 I detest you! 我恨你!
181、 You're an asshole.你這缺德鬼。
182、 Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你瘋了嗎?(美國人絕對常用!)
183、 I never want to see your face again!我再也不要見到你!
184、 Enough is enough! 夠了夠了!
185、 Get lost.滾開!
186、 Don’t push me ! 別逼我!
187、 I hate you!我討厭你!
188、 You’re son of bitch! 婊子養的!
189、 That’s terrible. 真糟糕!
190、 Drop dead. 去死吧!
191、 Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 別鬼混了!
192、 What's the meaning of this?這是什麼意思?
193、 What do you want? 你想怎麼樣?
194、 You're such a bitch!你這個婊子!
195、 Don’t make so much noise. I’m working. 別吵,我在幹活。
196、 Don't talk to me like that!別那樣和我說話!
197、 What do you want?你想怎麼樣?
198、 How dare you! 你敢!
199、 Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
200、 What do you want? 你想怎麼樣?
201、 You are out of your mind. 你腦子有毛病!
202、 Get out of my face. 從我麵前消失!
203、 That’s what you think! 那才是你腦子裏想的!
204、 Don't give me your shit.別跟我胡扯。
205、 You are out of your mind.你腦子有毛病!
206、 Leave me alone.走開。
207、 I’ll never forgive you! 我永遠都不會饒恕你!
208、 Don’t talk to me like that! 別那樣和我說話!
209、 You’re a jerk! 你是個廢物/混球!
210、 You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一個廢物!/ 你一無是處!
211、 I'm fed up.我厭倦了。
212、 What a stupid idiot! 真是白癡一個!
213、 You’re crazy! 你瘋了!
214、 Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足敗事有餘。
215、 Just look at what you've done!看看你都做了些什麼!
216、 I’m sick of it. 我都膩了。
217、 I hate you! 我討厭你!
218、 Don’t be that way! 別那樣!
219、 Look at the mess you've made!你搞得一團糟!
220、 What did you say?你說什麼?
221、 I can’t help it. 我沒辦法。
222、 Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,敗事有餘。
223、 That's what you think!那才是你腦子裏想的!
224、 It’s none of your business. 關你屁事!
225、 Do you know what time it is? 你知道現在都幾點嗎?
226、 Don’t be that way! 別那樣!
227、 You asked for it. 你自找的。
228、 That's terrible.真糟糕!
229、 I’m sick of it. 我都膩了。
230、 Don't bother me.別煩我。
231、 Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一團糟!
232、 Don’t talk to me like that! 別那樣和我說話!
233、 I detest you!我恨你!
234、 You're so careless.你真粗心。
235、 You'll be sorry.你會後悔的。
236、 Leave me alone. 走開。
237、 I can't believe your never.你好大的膽子!
238、 Who do you think you're talking to?你以為你在跟誰說話?
239、 You’re so careless. 你真粗心。
240、 Look at this mess! 看看這爛攤子!
241、 You’ve gone too far! 你太過分了!
242、 I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
243、 You're away too far.你太過分了。
244、 Shut up! 閉嘴!
245、 Knock it off. 少來這一套。
246、 I’m fed up. 我厭倦了。
247、 I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!
248、 We’re through. 我們完了!
249、 I’m very disappointed. 真讓我失望。
250、 Don’t panic! 別怕!
251、 You stupid jerk! 你這蠢豬!
252、your mother fucking bull shit !
253、 You make me so mad.你氣死我了啦。
254、 Don’t give me your attitude. 別跟我擺架子。
255、 Don’t nag me! 別在我麵前嘮叨!
256、 I've had enough of your garbage.我聽膩了你的廢話。
257、 You're a jerk!你是個廢物/混球!
258、 You’re so careless. 你真粗心。
259、 What did you say? 你說什麼?
260、 Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你瘋了嗎?(美國人絕對常用!)
261、 You make me sick!你真讓我惡心!
262、 Cut it out. 省省吧。
263、 I could kill you! 我宰了你!
264、 What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什麼嗎?
265、 Get out of my life. 我不願再見到你。/ 從我的生活中消失吧。
266、 I loathe you!我討厭你!
267、 Shut up!閉嘴!
268、 You’re impossible. 你真不可救藥。
269、 You never tell the truth! 你從來就不說實話!
270、 You’re a disgrace. 你真丟人!
271、 You’ve ruined everything. 全都讓你搞砸了。
272、 Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 別找借口。
273、 That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我聽到的最愚蠢的事!(比爾·蓋茨常用)
274、 It’s not my fault. 不是我的錯。
275、 I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!
276、 What were you thinking?你腦子進水啊?
277、 Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底為什麼不跟我說實話?
278、 You're crazy!你瘋了!
279、 Get over yourself. 別自以為是。
280、 It's not my fault.不是我的錯。
281、 You never tell the truth! 你從來就不說實話!
282、 You have a lot of nerve. 臉皮真厚。
283、 Stop complaining!別發牢騷!
284、 You've ruined everything.全都讓你搞砸了。
285、You're fucking piece of shit! 你他媽的就是一砣屎,你他媽的什麼也不是!
286、 Who says?誰說的?
287、 You’re such a bitch! 你這個婊子!
288、 Who do you think you are? 你以為你是誰?
289、 Knock it off. 少來這一套。
290、 I can’t believe your never. 你好大的膽子!
291、 I'll never forgive you!我永遠都不會饒恕你!
292、 You’ve gone too far! 你太過分了!
293、 Don’t touch me! 別碰我!
294、 Don’t waste my time anymore. 別再浪費我的時間了!
295、 I can't take it anymore.我受不了了!(李陽老師常用)
296、 You’ve ruined everything. 全都讓你搞砸了。
297、 I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我聽膩了你的廢話。
298、 That’s your problem. 那是你的問題。
299、 You make me sick! 你真讓我惡心!
300、 I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要見到你!
301、 You make me so mad.你氣死我了啦。
302、 I don’t want to hear it. 我不想聽!
303、 Why on earth didn't you tell me the truth?你到底為什麼不跟我說實話?
304、 **** off.滾蛋。
305、 I can't take you any more!我再也受不了你啦!
306、 I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李陽老師常用)
307、 Don’t bother me. 別煩我。
308、 I’m very disappointed. 真讓我失望。
309、 How can you say that?你怎麼可以這樣說?
310、 I’ll never forgive you! 我永遠都不會饒恕你!
311、 Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以為你在跟誰說話?
312、 I could kill you! 我宰了你!
313、 Don't be that way!別那樣!
314、 You are out of your mind. 你腦子有毛病!
315、 Cut it out.省省吧。
316、 What a stupid idiot! 真是白癡一個!
317、 Get out of my face. 從我麵前消失!
318、 I don’t want to hear it. 我不想聽!
319、 Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以為你在跟誰說話?
320、 You’re nothing to me. 你對我什麼都不是。
321、 Fuck off. 滾蛋。
322、 Cut it out. 省省吧。
323、 I can't help it.我沒辦法。
324、 That’s terrible. 真糟糕!
325、 Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底為什麼不跟我說實話?