Pale moonlight, I declare lonely and shadow.
蒼白的月光下,我和影子述說寂寞。
Don't look back, just haven't found leave your reasons.
不回頭,隻是還沒找到留下的理由。
My hand not forget the temperature of your hand.
我的手忘不掉你手的溫度。
Close your eyes, and see yourself, you are clearly visible.
閉上眼,看不見自己,你卻清晰可見。
Every time a good night, feeling each other's feelings.
每一次晚安,感受著彼此的情感。
Beautiful season, we love because huddle together.
明媚的季節裏,我們因為愛情依偎在一起。
You know, you lose, I will lose the meaning of living.
你知道的,失去你,我會失去活著的意義。
The train is always the two could not get close to the distance, as you and I.
火車的雙軌永遠有著無法靠近的距離,就如我和你。
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
每一個沐浴在愛河中的人都是詩人。
Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味著什麼。
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
距離使兩顆心靠得更近。
I need him like I need the air to breathe.
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空氣。
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
如果沒有相等的愛,那就讓我愛多一些吧。
In love folly is always sweet.
戀愛中,幹傻事總是讓人感到十分美妙。
There is no hiding from lover's eyes.
什麼也瞞不過戀人的眼睛。
Does not belong to me, I will let go 。
不屬於我的,我會離開 。
Not pretend to be silent but have no strength to complain.
不是假裝沉默,隻是無力訴說。
My tears , you don't care.
我的眼淚,你不在乎。
The longer the explanation, the bigger the lie.
解釋的越長,謊言就越大。
Memories can make you smile, but it can very well make you cry hard.
回憶,有時令你嘴角上揚,有時也能讓你潸然淚下
The truly rich are those who enjoy what they have. - Yiddish Proverb
真正富有的人,是那些懂得享受自己所擁有的人
www.qqtn.com
It’s ridiculous how much I freaking miss you.
該死的思念,想你想得令人發指。
There are 7 billion people in this world, yet my heart chose you.
世界上有七十億人口,但我的心選擇了你。
One must never look for happiness: one meets it on the way.
一個人切不可刻意尋求幸福:你會在人生旅途中遇上幸福。
The past is never where you think you left it.
你以為已拋棄了過去,其實你從來沒有。
The best way to stand out is to stop trying to fit in.
要想出類拔萃,最好的方式就是拒絕變得庸俗。
It’s not how good you are, it’s how good you want to be.
不在於你有多優秀,而是你想要自己變得多優秀。
I only follow my heart when my head approves.
我隻在理智允許的情況下,追隨自己的心。
I may not be there yet, but I’m closer than I was yesterday.
我也許還沒到達那裏,但我比昨天又近了一點。
Everything is going to be alright, maybe not today, but eventually.
一切都會好起來的,也許不是今天,但最終都會。
Life is a gift, don't take it for granted.
生命是一份獻禮,不要把它當做理所當然。
Promise more, not to be, that is just a lie.
承諾再多,做不到,那也隻不過還是謊言。
Is very sweet, very bitter, and that is love.
很甜、很苦,那就是愛情。英文簽名帶翻譯。
Drunk heart does not hurt.
喝醉了 心就不會痛了。
I need him like I need the air to breathe.
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空氣。
A poor spirit is poorer than a poor purse.
精神空虛比錢包空虛更可憐.
Birds of a feather flock together.
物以類聚,人以群分。
To love is to risk not being loved in return.
要愛,就要冒著不被愛的危險。
Fading is true while flowering is past.
凋謝是真實的 盛開隻是一種過去。
Judge not from appearances.
人不可貌相,海不可鬥量。
Anyway,If you need me . you will see me ringht now.
無論如何,隻要你需要我。你將會馬上看見我。
Non voglio essere nel tuo modo, abitudine solitario cerca sempre di guardare.
不想成為你的牽絆、寂寞總要試著習慣看開。
di lusso che io non voglio fingere di tenerezza portata e l'amore.
我已不想去奢求那虛假的溫柔和那遙不可及的愛情。
Blank perché il testo non può esprimere i sentimenti.
空白是因為,文字也表達不了這份感情。
Forse, l'isolamento è il modo migliore per proteggere i loro io.
或許,與世隔絕是我維護自己的最好方式。
Mi manca alla deriva, i miei sentimenti non hanno.
我的想念漂浮不定,我的感情一直不在。
L'amore del paese dove non si vive, un uomo Huang Huang e indistinti indistinto.
相愛的國度裏沒有人居住,一個人恍恍又惚惚。
Ci sono sempre alcune persone, quindi non ho il coraggio di parlare del dolore acuto.
總有那麼一些人,那麼犀利的說出我從不敢言的痛。
Veniamo alla fine, cerchiamo di raccontare l'altro.
讓我們告一段落,讓我們彼此述說。
Chiunque nel mondo, non sono qualificati per amarmi.
這個世界上的任何人,都是我沒資格去愛的。