卡薩布蘭卡電影台詞
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始.
Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。
我最喜歡這一句"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."
你呢?
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.
如果飛機離地,你不在上麵。你會後悔的,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不過很快,並且是後悔一輩子。
With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.
整個世界快倒下來了,我們卻挑上這時候來談戀愛。
That's the way it goes. One in, one out.
自然法則,一進一出。
Alot of water under the bridge.
過去的事有如逝水.
I love you more & more each day as time gose by.
時光流逝,我對你的愛卻與日俱增。
love you more and more each day 時光雖流逝
as time goes by 對你的愛戀卻與日俱增
i guess there are many broken hearts 我想,在卡薩布蘭卡
in casablanca 一定會有許多破碎的心
you know i't know 所以不得而知
i guess our love story will never be seen 我想,我倆的愛情故事永遠不會出現
on the big wide silver screen 在銀幕上
but it hurt just as badly 但是;ve never really been there 你知道我不曾到過那兒
so i don'
Here's looking at you, kid.
永誌不忘,小姑娘。