搞笑的電影台詞 英文翻譯
Our dreams, they feel real while we're in them, right? It's only when we wake up that we realize how things are actually strange. Let me ask you a question, you, you never really remember the beginning of a dream do you? You always wind up right in the middle of what's going on.
我們做夢的時候,夢境是真實的,對不對?隻有到醒來的時候才會意識到事情不對勁兒。我問你,你從來都不記得夢從何而起是不是?你總是直接插入到夢中所發生的一切。
關於造夢的原型
Never recreate places from your memory. Always imagine new places!
不要根據記憶重塑夢境。統統想像出全新的場景。
關於盜夢
What's the most resilient parasite? An Idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules. Which is why I have to steal it.
最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什麼?是人的想法。人類一個簡單的念頭可以創造城市。一個念頭可以改變世界重寫一切遊戲規則。這就是為什麼我要從夢中把它盜取出來。
關於生命的悔恨
The moment's passed. Whatever I do I can't change this moment. I'm about to call out to them. They run away. If I'm ever going to see their faces I've gotta get back home. The real world.
那個時刻我沒有把握住。無論我做什麼我都不能挽回。我想要呼喚他們,他們卻恰好跑開了。如果我再見到他們的臉龐,我就隻能回家去。回到真實的世界。
關於愛
You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.
你等著一輛火車,它會把你帶到遠方。你明白自己希望火車把你帶到哪兒,不過你也心存猶豫。但這一切都沒有關係——因為我們在一起。
關於放手
I can't stay with her anymore because she doesn't exist. I wish. I wish more than anything. But I can't imagine you with all your complexity, all you perfection, all your imperfection. Look at you. You are just a shade of my real wife. You're the best I can do; but I'm sorry, you are just not good enough.
她不是真實存在的,我不能和她呆在一起。我也想,我比什麼都想,但我想像不出你的複雜情緒、你的種種完美和不完美。看看吧,你隻是我妻子的一個影子。你隻是我竭盡全力能創造出來的而已,但是很遺憾,你遠遠比不上真實的她。
阿凡達》經典英文經典台詞一:最多的台詞
I SEE YOU 句子雖然很簡單,但包含了複雜的意思。可以蘊含看,理解,凝視,明白,觀望等無數意義,越是簡單的越代表了複雜的含義。
I SEE YOU 不是表象的我看見你。應該是一種發自內心的一種溝通,以及一種帶有敬意的詞彙
《阿凡達》經典英文經典台詞二:最震撼的台詞
THEY CAN NOT TAKE WHATEVERY THEY WANT~! 很煽情,很有號召力……
《阿凡達》經典英文經典台詞三:鼓舞士氣的經典台詞
People heaven sent us a message 人類給我們帶來了信息
And nobody can stop 而且沒人能阻止
But we send them a message 但是我們也要讓他們看到
Run as fast as the wind 像風一樣奔跑
Tell other clans to come 告訴別的種族
Tell them that they toruk makto needs 告訴他們圖魯克所需要的
Fly now 飛吧
With me 和我一起
My brethrens 兄弟們
Sisters 姐妹們
And we are showing new people heaven 我們要讓他們知道
Cannot take all they want 他們並不能得到所有
And that's,This is our land 因為,這裏是——是我們的土地!
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers. "
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
伊莎貝拉:“你必須給我些解釋。”
愛德華:“我寧可聽你的推測。”
伊莎貝拉:“我考慮過放射性變異蜘蛛和氪石。”
愛德華:“是那些超級英雄之類的麼?那如果我不是那些英雄的話呢?如果我是...那些壞人呢?”
Edward Cullen:"My family.......we're different from others of our kind.......we only hunt animals.........We've learned to control our thirst.
But it's you ,your scent, It's like a drug to me .you're like my own personal brand of heroin"
愛德華:“我的家人,和其他吸血鬼不同。我們隻捕獵動物。我們已經學會如何控製我們的欲望。
但是你,你的氣味,對我來說就像毒品一樣,你就像我私人的海洛因。”
Isabella Swan: About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. 貝拉:有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一個吸血鬼;第二,在他身體內有一部分——我不知道那一部分起多大作用——非常渴望我的鮮血;第三,我毫無條件地、不可救藥地愛上了他。
Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
愛德華: 這麼說,獅子愛上了羔羊……
貝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
愛德華:多霸道而變態的獅子啊。
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
愛德華:你有點擔心,不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你,對吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
Edward:Good.
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.
貝拉:現在我害怕了。
愛德華:是嗎。
貝拉: 我不是害怕你。我隻是害怕失去你。
Isabella Swan: You know,Everybody's staring.
Edward Cullen: Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways.
貝拉:你知道,大家都在看我們。
愛德華:他不算……不,他隻是在看。我現在已不懼一切打破規則,反正我已經要下地獄了。
Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.
愛德華:那就是你所夢想的嗎?成為怪物?
貝拉:我夢想的是永遠的跟你在一起。
Isabella Swan: [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun.
Edward Cullen:"Say it out loud. Say it. "
Isabella Swan: ...Vampire. "
貝拉:我知道你是什麼了。你的速度飛快,而且強而有力。你的皮膚蒼白而且冰冷。你的眼睛會變色,有時你的聲音像是來自另個時空的。你從來不吃不喝,你也從不出現在陽光下。愛德華:“大聲的說出來那是什麼。說出來。”
伊莎貝拉:“……吸血鬼。”
Bella: How old are you?
Edward: Seventeen.
Bella: How long have you been seventeen?
Edward: A while.
貝拉:你幾歲?
愛德華:17歲。
貝拉:你17歲多久了?
愛德華:有一陣子了。
Edward: Bella, you are my life now.
愛德華:貝拉,現在你就是我的生命了。
Bella: I dream about being with you forever.
Edward: Forever?
Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?
貝拉:我夢想永遠和你在一起
愛德華:永遠?
愛德華:和我快樂地過完一輩子不夠嗎?
Bella: If this ends badly being that I become the meal.
貝拉:最壞的結局就是我變為盤中餐吧。
《暮光之城·月食》
Edward:Isabella Swan,I promise to love you every moment forever.
愛德華:伊莎貝拉·斯旺,我答應會愛你到海枯石爛,至死不渝。
Jane:She is still human, the volturi don' give second chances.
簡:她仍然是一個人類,沃爾圖裏不會給她第二次機會的。
Bella:Why are you so against me to come with you?
貝拉:你為什麼這麼反感和我在一起?
Edward:I know the consequences of the choice you are making
after a few decades, everyone you know will be dead.
愛德華:我知道你做出這個決定的後果,若幹年後,你熟悉的人都將一一死去。
Jacob:You wouldn't have to change for me, bella. i am in love with you. and i want you to pick me and start a family.
雅各布:為什麼不給我個機會呢,貝拉。我是真的愛你,我真的希望你能選擇我並和我永遠在一起。
Jacob:You have to consider the idea that i might be better for her than you are.
雅各布:你應該考慮一下,也許我比你更適合照顧她。
Bella:Edward, she found us.
貝拉:愛德華,她知道我們在這。
Edward:I will protect you no matter what
愛德華:我會一直保護你。
Bella:You don't know what you're getting yourself into.
貝拉:你不知道你將你自己卷入了什麼。
Jacob:I am gonna fight for you until your heart stops beating.
雅各布:我將為你而戰,直到到我的心髒停止跳動的那一刻。
sabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎貝拉:“你必須給我些解釋。”
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
愛德華:“我寧可聽你的推測。”
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎貝拉:“我考慮過放射性導致變異的蜘蛛俠和克力普敦超人。”
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
愛德華:“那不都是些超級英雄之類的嗎?那如果我不是那些英雄的話呢?如果我是...壞人呢?”
Edward: "My family, we're different from others of our kind. We only hunt animals. We have learned how to control our thirst. But it's you, your scent, it's like a drug to me. You 're like my own personal brand of heroin."
愛德華:“我的家人,和其他吸血鬼不同。我們隻捕獵動物。我們已經學會如何控製我們的欲望。但是你,你的氣味,對我來說就像毒品一樣,你就像我私人的海洛因。”
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
愛德華:你有點擔心,不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你,對吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎貝拉:“現在我害怕了。”
Edward:Good.
愛德華:“是嗎。”
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎貝拉: “我不是害怕你。我隻是害怕失去你。”
Isabella Swan:" You know,Everybody's staring. "
伊莎貝拉:“你知道,大家都在看我們。”
Edward Cullen: "Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways. Since I‘m going to hell."
愛德華:“那個人不是,他隻是看看。現在我們打破所有規矩了,反正我要去地獄的。”
Edward Cullen: "That's what you dream about? Being a monster? "
愛德華:“那就是你所夢想的嗎?成為怪物?”
Isabella Swan: "I dream about being with you forever."
貝拉:“我夢想的是永遠的跟你在一起。”
Edward:" Forever?"
愛德華:“永遠?”
Edward: "Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?"
愛德華:“和我快樂地過完一輩子不夠嗎?”
Bella: "If this ends badly being that I become the meal."
貝拉:“最壞的結局就是我變為盤中餐吧。”
Edward:" Bella, you are my life now."
愛德華:“貝拉,現在你就是我的生命了。”
Edward Cullen:"I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore."
愛德華:“我再也沒有能力離開你半步了。”
Isabella Swan:" [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun. "
貝拉:我知道你是什麼了。你的速度飛快,而且強而有力。你的皮膚蒼白而且冰冷。你的眼睛會變色,有時你的聲音像是來自另個時空的。你從來不吃不喝,你也從不出現在陽光下。
Edward Cullen:"Say it ,out loud. Say it. "
愛德華:“大聲的說出來。說啊!”
Isabella Swan:" ...Vampire. "
伊莎貝拉:“……吸血鬼。”
Isbella:" How old are you?"
伊莎貝拉:你幾歲?
Edward:" Seventeen."
愛德華:“17歲。”
Isbella: "How long have you been seventeen?"
伊莎貝拉:你17歲多久了?
Edward:" A while."
愛德華:有一陣子了。
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裏,我很反叛.
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我們是真*走運極了.(地道的美國罵人)
3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片麵,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club. 隻要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.
12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這裏,不是像這樣的死去。