《阿甘正傳》是由羅伯特·澤米吉斯執導的電影,由湯姆·漢克斯,羅賓·懷特等人主演,電影改編自美國作家溫斯頓·格盧姆於1986年出版的同名小說,描繪了先天智障的小鎮男孩福瑞斯特·甘自強不息,最終“傻人有傻福”地得到上天眷顧,在多個領域創造奇跡的勵誌故事。電影上映後,於1995年獲得奧斯卡最佳影片獎、最佳男主角獎、最佳導演獎等6項大獎。
Part Ⅰ:
《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump經典中英文對白
Forrest: Hello! My names Forrest. Forrest Gump. You wanna Chocolate? I could eat about a million and a half othese. My momma always said life was like a box ochocolates. You never know what you gonna get. Now, when I was a baby momma named me after the great civil war hero, General Nathan Bedford Forrest. She said we was related to him in some way. What he did was: he started up this club called the Ku Klux Clan. Theyd all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets and act like a bunch of ghosts or spooks or something. They d even put bed sheets on their horses and ride around. And anyway, thats how I got my name: Forrest Gump.
阿甘:你好!我叫福雷斯特,福雷斯特·甘普。要巧克力嗎?我可以吃很多很多。我媽常說:生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。我出生的時候,媽媽用內戰大英雄的名字給我命名,他叫內森·貝德福德·福雷斯特將軍。她說我們在某方麵跟他有點關係。他所做的是:搞了個聯誼會,叫三K黨。他們穿著白袍披床單,裝神弄鬼的,甚至還把床單罩在馬上,騎著到處跑。總之,我就是這樣叫福雷斯特·甘普了。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jenny: Run Forrest ,run! Run Forrest!
珍妮:跑,福雷斯特,快跑!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forrest: And you wouldnt believe it if I told you that I can run like the wind blows ! That day on, if I was going somewhere , I was running.
阿甘:我說出來你也許不信,我可以跑得象風一樣快!那天開始,如果我去什麼地方,我都跑著去。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John F. Kennedy: Congratulations, how do you feel?
肯尼迪:祝賀你,你感覺怎麼樣?
Forrest Gump: I got to pee.
阿甘:我想撒尿。
John F. Kennedy:(turning to camera) I believe he said he had to go pee. Heh heh.
肯尼迪:(對著鏡頭)我相信他剛才說的是他想去撒尿,嗬嗬
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mother : Its my time. Its just my time.Oh. now ,dont you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life .Something we are all destined to do .I didnt know it ,but I was destined to be your momma .I did the best I could .
媽媽:我的時辰到了,時辰到了。哦,別害怕,寶貝。死亡是生命的一部分,是所有人命中注定的事。過去我並不知道,但我注定做你媽媽。我已盡我所能。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forrest Gump: Will you marry me?
阿甘:嫁給我吧?
(Jenny turns and looks at him)
(珍妮回頭看著他)
Forrest Gump: Id make a good husband, Jenny.
阿甘:我會成為一個好丈夫的,珍妮。
Jenny Curran: You would, Forrest.
珍妮:你會的,福雷斯特。
Forrest Gump: But you wont marry me.
阿甘:但你不肯嫁給我。
Jenny Curran: You dont wanna marry me.
珍妮:你並不想娶我。
Forrest Gump: Why dont you love me, Jenny? Im not a smart man, but I know what love is.
阿甘:為什麼你不愛我呢,珍妮?我不是個聰明人,可我知道什麼是愛。
Part Ⅱ:
阿甘正傳經典台詞
1.His back is as crooked as a politician.
不僅指出了後背的彎曲,而且順便損了一頓政客的腐敗。一語雙雕。
2.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嚐到哪種滋味.為什麼說巧克力而不說棒棒糖呢,因為在美國巧克力通常有十二快或二十四塊,每個都有不同的包裝和口味形狀和顏色,以前沒有標誌。隻能拆開放在嘴裏,品嚐了之後才知道個中滋味。
3.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going. Where they've been.
通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。
4.You are no different than anybody else is.
你和別人沒有任何的不同,阿甘的媽媽從小就給阿甘一種自信。
5.Stupid is as stupid does.
傻人做傻事。阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以為是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一個人是看她的行動而非外表。這是典型的阿甘用語。
6.We were like peas and carrots.
豌豆和胡蘿卜丁,一個圓的,一個方的;一個紅的,一個綠的。它們的共同點雖然沒有太大的味道但營養非常高。故但在美國烹飪時做為主食的點綴,而且它倆都是同時出現。故引申為形影不離。
7.There must be someing can be done.
不同的與其可以傳遞不同的信息,在電影裏阿甘媽媽側身,眼神裏充滿的誘惑,對校長曖昧的說了這句話。校長沒有領會錯她的意思~~女孩子甚用!!
8.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。美國人的宗教信仰,阿甘受的時非常典型的美國教育。
9. Son-of-bitch.
狗娘養的、狗崽。罵起人來過癮!
10.Sure as hell was.
絕對可信,鐵板定釘了,敢以人格擔保的可信,就是這種感覺。
11.Ain't I going to be me?
我不能成為我自己麼,真實的,本色的自我?
12.Nobody gives a horse's shit who you are,puss ball.
沒人在乎你是誰,女裏女氣的男人,明顯的罵人的話。
13.Get your maggoty ass on the bus.
滾到車上來!
14.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.
誇獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上。
15.Just like that ,she was gone.
就這樣,她走了。阿甘一生最愛的人走了,不知該說什麼,一切僅在不言之中,阿甘有一點點的心酸,有一點點的無奈。但是更多的一種感覺是:上帝的存在。
16.I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America's best young men served in this war.
阿甘對戰爭不了解,但他知道美國的新鮮血液都戰死在越南的戰場了。
17.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.
牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨
18.There ain’t something you can find just around the corner.
形容很不容易找到的東西。
19.The secret to this game is ,no matter what happens ,never ,ever take your eye off the ball.
為了表達“永遠”的口氣,口語中要每句說得很清楚
20.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。宿命論!
21.army’s value=loyalt,duty, respect,selfless,service honor,ivtegrity,pessonal courage .
每個單詞的首個字母連起來就是LDRSHIP=leadship.美國軍人的七項素質。
21.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人類的一大步。
22.A promise is a promise.(made a promise and keep a promise).
信守承諾。阿甘信守了承諾,最後也得到了最好的回報。
23.I am a man of my word.
我是信守我承諾的人。
24.Where the hell is this God of yours?
他媽的你的上帝在哪裏?
25.There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.
一個人真正需要財富的就那麼一點點,其餘的都是用來炫耀的,正應了中國的古話:縱有廣廈千間,夜眠三尺之地。
26. You got to go when you got to go.
不得不去洗手間的時候,不得不去。
27.Shit happens!
不好的事情發生了。
28.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.
放下包袱,繼續前進。
29.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou.There was a million sparkles on the river..
就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。
30.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.
用情至專!
31.It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
母親:別害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎麼回事,但我注定是你的媽媽,並且我盡我的全力去做好。
我也喜歡阿甘這部電影,有時候,很想去學阿甘那樣,簡單而又童貞的看待這世界,換句話講,這個世界並沒有變的複雜,而是我們的心靈變得不再單純了~~~~~~
用戶登錄
還沒有賬號?立即注冊
用戶注冊
投稿取消
文章分類: |
|
還能輸入300字
上傳中....