1、There’s this one girl that I had a crush on forever. But I don’t think she actually recognize me until the Reaping. 有一個女孩我一直迷戀著。但我覺得她是直到招募時才知道我這個人。
2、You’re just dreaming. 你隻是在做夢。
3、Happy Hunger Games. 饑餓遊戲快樂!
4、And may the odds be ever in your favor. 希望好運永遠眷顧你。
5、The freedom has a cost. 自由是有代價的。
6、I won’t be here anymore. You’re all she has. 我不會在這裏了。你就是她的一切了。
7、No matter what you feel, you will be there for her. 不管你的感覺如何,你都要在那裏保護她。
8、Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear. 希望。它是唯一比恐懼更強烈的事情。
9、A lot of hope is dangerous. 一個很大的希望是危險的。
10、I don’t think winnings gonna help me at all. Because she came here with me. 我不認為勝利會幫助我,因為她跟我一起來到這裏。
11、I should’ve gone to you . I should’ve just gone out to the rain。 我應該去看你,我應該走出去到雨裏。
12、Promise me, you’ll not gonna risk your life for me. I’m not gonna let you. 答應我,你不要因為我而去冒生命的危險。我不會讓你這麼做的。
13、Now from I gonna die,I wanna still being me. 哪怕死了,我還是我自己。
14、Happy hunger games and may the odds be ever in your favor! 饑餓遊戲快樂,願好運永遠與你相伴!
希望對你有幫助
nd your spirit is covered with snows of cynicism
再看看別人怎麼說的。
1. And may the odds be ever in your favor.
願好運永遠眷顧你。
2. Brother turned on brother until nothing remained.
親兄弟互相廝殺,直到一切全都毀滅。
3. A people rose up from the ashes, and a new era was born.
人們涅槃重生,一個新的時代浴血開啟。
4. You can't tune out again.
你不能再逃避現實了。
5. Which would come in handy if, in fact, you were still alive.
事實上要是你還活著,這遲早將派上大用場。
6. This mentoring is very taxing stuff.
當指導這活還真是麻煩。
7. It just gives you goose bumps.
這隻會讓人起雞皮疙瘩。
8. Well, that was quite an entrance you made the other day.
那天你的表現真搶眼啊。
9. We are not star-crossed lovers.
我們不是悲劇戀人。
10. Because you showed them up.
因為你讓他們成了笑柄。
用戶登錄
還沒有賬號?立即注冊
用戶注冊
投稿取消
文章分類: |
|
還能輸入300字
上傳中....