有一天我會成名的,但是現在我被困在了中學裏麵,整日和一幫笨蛋在一起。
2.How to be cool?
怎樣才能酷一點?
3.It's Not A Diary. It's A Movie.
這可不是一本日記。這是一部電影。
4.You are about be late for your first of middle school.
你第一天上初中就要遲到。
5.PE is as much apart of my life as waking up in moning and going to bathroom. I live and breathe Physical Education.
體育就像早上起床會上廁所一樣,是我生命中的一部分。體育對於我來說不可或缺。
6.I am gonna rip off your arms and punch you in the face with your own fists.
我要打斷你的胳膊叫你加倍奉還。
7.He isn’t quite clear on the of growing up.
他並不清楚長大是什麼概念。
8. I think we can both learn some valuable lessons from this。
我認為我們能從中吸取有用的教訓。
9. You only care about yourself. You hated my cartoon. You made fun of
my clothes. You disrespect Joshie. You broke my hand and you didn’t even
seem sorry.
你隻關心你自己,你討厭我的卡通畫,你取笑我的衣服,你不尊重joshie,你弄斷我的手還沒一點歉意。
10Just back of ! I don’t want to hurt anybody.
.退後!我不想傷害任何人。
英文:theholidays,ireadabook,it'scalled"wimpykiddiary",thecontentsofthebookistoofunny.thisisthediaryofau.s.highschoolboys,theheroiscalledgray,alsocalledthekidactor,heemaciatedlove,timid,lazy,loveofmischief,butheisalsosmartwit.hisdiaryfametowaituntilthefuture,youcannolongeranswertheothersaskedhimendlesschildhoodproblems,aslongastheyseethisdiaryisenough.inhisdiary,therecordofhislifeisinterestinghappenedbetweenheandhisclassmatesorfamilymembers.his"buddies"calledraleigh,theywhicharetoplaywith,withadventure,withmischief.hisfamilyisveryhumorous,disciplininghismischievousveryway.
中文:假期裏,我看了一本書,它的名字叫做《小屁孩日記》,書上的內容實在是太搞笑了。這是一個美國中學男生的日記,主人公叫格雷,也就是所謂的小屁孩,他雖然瘦弱、膽小、愛偷懶、愛搗蛋,但同時他也聰明機智。他寫日記的原因是等到將來成名後,可以不再回答別人沒完沒了問他童年時的問題,隻要讓他們看這本日記就夠了。在他的日記裏,記錄的是他的生活、他和同學或家人之間發生的趣事。他的“死黨”叫羅利,他倆在哪都一起玩,一起冒險,一起搗蛋。他的家人很幽默風趣,對他的調皮搗蛋管教起來很有辦法。