4. The blue pill or the red pill?
藍色藥片,還是紅色藥片?——《黑客帝國》
(在我們的生活中,確實經常會麵臨著這樣必須做出沒有退路的選擇)
5. I don’t kown if you are keeping up with current events but we just got our asses kicked!
我不知道你是否掌握最近的狀況,但我們剛被狠狠的收拾了!-----《異形》
(其實這句話按照中國人說話習慣,可以說:“我們都忙死了,你裝什麼傻呀!”)
6. I make this look good.
我襯得這衣服很好看。----《黑衣人》
(非常自戀的人可以這麼說,不是衣服襯得人好看,而是人襯得衣服好看。)
7. I’m going to make you an offer you can’t refuse.
我會給你一個你難以拒絕的出價。----《教父》
(看來美國人也是非常相信有錢能使鬼推磨的,實際上這句話的意思就是“你不能拒絕我”)
,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經準備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
係緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《出租車司機》1976)
11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”
出處:瓊.哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930
譯文:“假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?”
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
出處:格羅克.馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
譯文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”
15、原文:“You talking'to me?”
出處:羅伯特.德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
譯文:“你在跟我說話嗎?”
16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
出處:葛麗泰.嘉寶,《安娜.克裏斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
譯文:“給我一杯威士忌,裏麵兌一些薑味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。”
17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”
出處:湯姆.漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994
譯文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。”
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
出處:米.威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
譯文:“並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。”
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23,There’s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I’ll have what she’s having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈裏遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I’ll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We’ll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody’s perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈裏》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There’s no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
56,A boy’s best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seduceme.Aren’t you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯誌淩雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
100,I’m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是注定不會被關在牢籠裏的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
4.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
5.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
6.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
7.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
8.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
9. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
10. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
11. It made me look like a duck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
12. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要做的一件事。
13. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
14. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是隻是到處隨風飄蕩
15. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
16. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
17. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我隻是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
18. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
19. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而複生似的。
20. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
21. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
22. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰鬥,誰為呢?
23. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
24. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
25.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
這個問題有點高難噢!