1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn,"
1。“坦白說,我親愛的,我一點也不在乎。”
"Gone With the Wind," 1939.
“亂世佳人”,1939。
2. "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse,"
2。“我要給他一個他無法拒絕的條件。”
"The Godfather," 1972.
“教父”,1972。
3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am,"
3。“你不明白!我應該是個有類。我應該是個一個有力的競爭者。我可以給我的人,而不是一個流浪漢,這就是我。”
"On the Waterfront," 1954.
“海濱”1954。
4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore,"
4。“托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。”
"The Wizard of Oz," 1939.
“綠野仙蹤”,1939。
5. "Here's looking at you, kid,"
5。“就看你的了,孩子。”
"Casablanca," 1942.
“卡薩布蘭卡”,1942。
6. "Go ahead, make my day,"
6。“去吧,讓我的一天,”
"Sudden Impact," 1983.
“突然的衝擊,“1983。
7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up,"
7。“好了,德米勒先生,我已經準備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭,“
"Sunset Blvd. ," 1950.
“日落大街。”,1950。
8. "May the Force be with you,"
8。“願原力與你同在。”
"Star Wars," 1977.
“星球大戰”,1977。
9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night,"
9。“係緊你的安全帶。它將是一個顛簸的夜晚。”
"All About Eve," 1950.
“夏娃”,1950。
10. "You talking to me?"
10。“你在跟我說話嗎?”
"Taxi Driver," 1976.
“出租車司機”,1976。
跟著老外輕鬆快樂說地道英語>>
跟著老外輕鬆快樂說地道英語> >
11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate,"
11。“現在我們得到的隻是溝通上的失敗。”
"Cool Hand Luke," 1967.
“喋血》,“1967。
12. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning,"
12。“我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈。”
"Apocalypse Now," 1979.
“現代啟示錄”,1979。
13. "Love means never having to say you're sorry,"
13。“愛意味著永遠不必說對不起。”
"Love Story," 1970.
“愛情故事”,1970。
14. "The stuff that dreams are made of,"
14。“東西之夢,”
"The Maltese Falcon," 1941.
“馬耳他獵鷹”,1941。
15. "E.T. phone home,"
15。“打電話回家。”
"E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial," 1982.
”的《外星人》,“1982。
16. "They call me Mister Tibbs!",
16。“他們叫我狄博思先生!”
"In the Heat of the Night," 1967.
“在酷熱的夜晚,”1967。
17. "Rosebud,"
17。“玫瑰花蕾”,
"Citizen Kane," 1941.
“公民凱恩”,1941。
18. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!",
18。“我做到了,老媽!世界之巔!”
"White Heat," 1949.
“白熱”,1949。
19. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!",
19。“我抓狂了地獄,我不需要這個了!”
"Network," 1976.
“網絡”,1976。
20. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship,"
20。“路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。”
"Casablanca," 1942.
“卡薩布蘭卡”,1942。
青春歌舞
You must remember, young thespians, learning is never seasonal. So, do allow the shimmering lights of summer to refresh and illuminate - your fertile young minds.
The future greets you with its magic mirror, reflecting each golden moment, each emboldened choice. Summers have passed fleetingly since I was your age, but I remember each with poignant clarity. New Roman'; mso-hansi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"
你們必須記住,年輕的演員們,學習是不分季節的。它允許假期內閃爍之光振作並且啟發。它使年輕的思想得到充實,神奇的未來之門在向你招手,回想每個珍貴的時刻,每個英勇的抉擇。。。我像你這麼大的時候,暑假早已飛快的過去了。但我依然清晰記得每一刻。。。
what was your favourite summer memory?你最美好的暑假回憶是什麼?
I gotta make bank.我得去賺錢
we got off to a rough start, but you really came through.我們不打不相識,但是你真沒有在意
We're not busy or anything. 我們沒什麼
Keep it coming, guys!加油,夥計們
The big zero.什麼都沒有
Talk to me. 跟我說
Here's the thing.有一件事
Straight A's, quintuple straight A's, 成績優秀,所有功課都優秀
he's really working someone.他在談正事
we're kicking off another hot summer here in Albuquerque. So, for those cool enough to have a convertible, crank up the sound, breathe that fresh air, and say hello to summer!
我們拋開又一個炎熱的夏天,這裏是阿爾布開克市,因此,在這裏你會感到很舒適,呼吸新鮮空氣,跟夏天問個好吧!
looking very sharp this summer.這個夏天你們看起來很精神
With discretion.很謹慎
"Whatever it takes." 無論什麼條件
don't mention that backstabbing yogini to me!不要跟我提那個隻顧修煉瑜伽的人
let's go for it.接受它吧
Confirming assignments.確認分配
The promised land.願望實現
would you care for lemonade?你想要點檸檬水嗎?
Henceforth, do clock in and out on time.從今以後請記住要按時上下班
How sick is that 真糟糕
We got a hoop out back 我們可以承受的
All for one, and one for all, All right? 都是一樣的,不是嗎?
Send the waiters right in. 讓服務員都就位
college costs a fortune. 大學要花很多錢
Keep an eye on them tomorrow and keep me posted. 明天看著他們,並和我保持聯係
Big timeout on that one. 那個已經過去了
I'm just here to make a cheque and sneak in the pool after work.我來這隻是賺一些錢並在工作後偷偷遊個泳
I've got the talent show sign-up sheet right here. Are you in?我剛剛拿到演出報名單,你參加嗎?
Close, very close.對,很對
you've been working out?你還在健身嗎?
Fair warning. 注意
Nice call.好建議
Line it up. 瞄準
Off we go. 留下我們
work up an appetite 引起食欲
board of directors 董事會
This shirt positively screams for a Windsor knot.今年肯定好事成雙了
We pull a little weight over at the school. 我們給學校施加了一點壓力
Well, it wasn't an official date type of thing. 這並不是一個重要的約會啊
Watch your step. Insurance issues. 注意腳下,安全起見
What the heck? 怎麼回事
Again from the top. 再來一遍
Don't get a third. 不要再有第三次
I love that you've got the team working together, but you're not gonna be a Wildcat forever. The team is now, but everybody's got their own future. Well, when you graduate, lots of people are gonna be chasing the same opportunities. There's nothing wrong with keeping your eye on the prize. In fact, if you don't, you get left behind.
我很高興你和隊友一起工作,但是你不可能一直都待在野貓隊。隊友也隻是現在的,但是每個人都有他自己的將來。當你畢業後,很多人都會追逐同樣的機會,盯著這些獎勵並沒有什麼錯。事實上,你不盯著,你會被落下的。
Same here. 我也是
What is she up to? 她準備幹什麼?
Young man, the future is full of uncharted waters年輕人,未來是個未知數
You got eyes, use them. 眼見為實,看看吧
Coming right up. 馬上來
in the meantime 同時
Don't strain yourself, slick. 不要太過分了,小滑頭
It's been wild 有點瘋狂
Hard to keep track of it all, I bet. 我想說,很難了解這些
Get your head in the game! 全身心投入比賽
Let's run it back. 再來一場
You might want to think this one out.你必須考慮清楚
Have blonde hair and wear designer flip-flops. 有一頭金發,穿著時髦時裝
I don't really want to see my sister crash and burn. 我真的不想看到我姐姐在那裏怒氣衝天
26 Why don't you come up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong 1933
試譯: 哪你那天過來看我吧! (儂本多情,1993)
27 I'm walking here! I'm walking here! Midnight Cowboy 1969
試譯:我在這兒走著!我在這兒走著!(午夜牛郎,1969)
28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈裏遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We'll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody's perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈裏》1971)
52,You had me at″hello.″
當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There's no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
56,A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seduceme.Aren't you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯誌淩雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
100,I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
1.you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是注定不會被關在牢籠裏的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.there is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. that's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《forrest gump 阿甘正傳》
1.life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.jenny and i was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. you just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. if you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. it made me look like a duck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要做的一件事。
10. i was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. i don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是隻是到處隨風飄蕩。
三《the lion king獅子王》
1. everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. i laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. i'm only brave when i have to be. being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我隻是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. when the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. it's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而複生似的。
6. you can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. yes, the past can hurt. but i think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. this is my kingdom. if i don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰鬥,誰為呢?
9. why should i believe you? everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. i'll make it up to you, i promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《gone with the wind 亂世佳人》
1.land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰鬥, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恒的東西。
2.i wish i could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.whatever comes, i'll love you, just as i do now. until i die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.i think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. sir, you're no gentleman. and you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.i never give anything without expecting something in return. i always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.in spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, i love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.i love you more than i've ever loved any woman. and i've waited longer for you than i've waited for any woman.
此句隻可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.if i have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as god as my witness, i'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.now i find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. a world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.you're throwing away happiness with both hands. and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.home. i'll go home. and i'll think of some way to get him back. after all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《titanic泰坦尼克號》
1.outwardly, i was everything a well-brought up girl should be. inside, i was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裏,我很反叛.
2.we're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.there is nothing i couldn't give you, there is nothing i would deny you, if you would not deny me. open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.what the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
隻要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.all life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.i love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who i'm going to meet, where i'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.i figure life is a gift and i don't intend on wasting it. you never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. you learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.to make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.we're women. our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.you jump, i jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.god shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《sleepless in seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.work hard! work will save you. work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.you make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.you know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.people who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.you know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.you are the most attractive man i ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.when you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. so what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識裏相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就隻不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.the reason i know this and you don't is because i'm younger and pure. so i'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.i don't want to be someone that you're settling for. i don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.what if something had happened to you? what if i couldn't get to you? what would i have done without you? you're my family. you're all i've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《garfield加菲貓》
1. money is not everything. there's mastercard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. one should love animals. they are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. save water. shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. love the neighbor. but don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. behind every successful man, there is a woman. and behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. every man should marry. after all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. the wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. success is a relative term. it brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. love is photogenic. it needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. children in backseats cause accidents. accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. your future depends on your dreams. so go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. there should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. hard work never killed anybody. but why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. work fascinates me. i can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. god made relatives; thank god we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方麵他給了你留了餘地。
用戶登錄
還沒有賬號?立即注冊
用戶注冊
投稿取消
文章分類: |
|
還能輸入300字
上傳中....