Fight Club《搏擊俱樂部》。Nemo(台詞):
That old saying,how you always hurt the one you love? Well,it works both ways.
俗話說,人們總會傷害他所愛的人,其實人們也會愛上他所傷害的人
Echo:I could’t sleep. I could’t sleep. Everyting’s far way. With insomnia, nothing’s real. Everyting’s a copy of a copy of a copy.
失眠症讓我感受不到真實,一切都很虛幻,事情都成了相同的拷貝
Lost in oblivion,dark and silent and complete. I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.
不顧一切,感到黑暗,沉默和完整。我找到了自由,拋開所有希望就是自由。
This is your life, and it’s ending one minute at a time.
你的生命一分一分的消逝。
The things you own end up owning you.你已經被物質奴役了
You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world. We are all part of the same compost heap.
你不是什麼特別的人物,你不是美麗的、獨一無二的雪花,你跟其他生物是同樣的有機物。我們隻是來這世界走一遭罷了,跟其他生物沒什麼兩樣。
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button《本傑明巴頓奇事》Nemo(台詞):
You could be mad as a mad dog at the way things went.
you can swear and curse the fates,
but when it comes to the end,
you have to let go.
你可以像瘋狗那樣對周圍的一切憤憤不平,你可以詛咒命運,
但是等到最後一刻到來之時,你還得平靜的放手而去。
You never know what's coming for you!
你永遠也不清楚... 接下來會發生什麼
We're meant to lose the people we love. How else would we know how important they are to us?
“我們注定要失去我們所愛的人,要不然我們怎麼知道他們對我們有多麼的重要
Everyone to some extent, all have a different understanding, but we finally go the same place, but just a different path。
每個人在某種程度上都對自己有不同的認識,但是我們最後都會去往同一個地方,隻是走的路不同罷了
Our lives were determined by the opportunity, even if we miss the person
我們的生命被機遇所決定,即便是我們錯過的那個人
Big Fish《大魚》:Nemo(台詞):
Kept in a small bowl, the goldfish will remain small. With more space, the fish will grow double, triple or quadruple its size.
金魚呆在小魚缸裏永遠不會變大。若有更多空間,它們將會數倍化成長。
The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.
河裏最大的魚永遠不會被人捉到。
There comes a point when a reasonable man will swallow his pride and admit that he's made a terrible mistake.Truth is , I was never a reasonable man.
懂道理的人,終會有按下自尊、坦承他犯下嚴重錯誤的時刻。事實是,我一直都是不講道理的人。
The more difficult something is, the more rewarding it is in the end.
事情愈艱難,最後愈能得到豐厚的果實。
They said when you meet the love of your life,time stops.And that's true.What they don't tell you is that once time starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up.
人們說當你遇上你的摯愛時,時間會暫停。真的是這樣。但人們沒有告訴你,當時針再度恢複轉動,它會無比飛快,讓人無法趕上。
Most things you consider evil or wicked are simply lonely and lacking in social niceties.
你認為最邪惡、最壞的東西,大多隻是孤獨、缺乏融洽的個性
——You don't even know me.
——I have the rest of my life to find out.
——你甚至還不認識我。
——我用畢生來認識你
A man tells stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on after him, and in that way, he becomes immortal.
一個人不停述說著自己的故事,讓他自己也成了故事本身。故事在他死後繼續流傳,那樣,他也變得永垂不朽了。
movie lines是電影劇本那一行行的字,可以說是台詞吧
movie quotes是人們對電影裏一些對白的引用
movie scripts電影劇本
用戶登錄
還沒有賬號?立即注冊
用戶注冊
投稿取消
文章分類: |
|
還能輸入300字
上傳中....