祝福的英文電影台詞
慰問
With warmth and understanding at this time of sorrow…and friendship that is yours for all the tomorrows.
在這悲傷的時刻,請接受我的慰問和心意……還有永遠屬於你的永恒的友誼。
We would do anything to ease your sorrow if we only could.
如果有可能,我們願做任何事以稍釋你的悲痛。
I hope you can find a little comfort in the knowledge that your grief is shared by so many friends who are thinking of you.
你知道嗎?很多思念你的朋友在分擔你的悲傷,希望你能感到安慰些。
At this time of sorrow, deep sympathy goes to you and yours.
在這悲戚的時刻,謹向你和你的親人致以深切的慰問。
嬰兒誕生 Baby
Congratulations and best wishes on your NEW BABY!
衷心祝賀新生兒誕生,並致以最良好的祝願!
How wonderful it is to hear about your baby!
Congratulations to you and the lucky little one.
欣聞得嬌兒,令人無比快慰,
祝賀你倆和你們幸運的小寶貝!
On the birth of your child,May the precious new life you've brought into the world bring you a world of new joys.
在你倆喜得貴子之日,願新生的小寶貝給你們帶來數不盡的新歡樂!
Congratulations! May your son bring you happiness.
恭喜你們,並祝願你們的兒子給你們帶來幸福。
Two dears, sweet Twins! What fun! How nice! You've been blessed——not once——but twice.
一對逗人喜歡的雙胞胎!多麼開懷!多麼可愛!你們不是一次得到上帝祝福,而是兩次獲得青睞!
感謝篇 Acknowledgement
Your kindness means so much.
你的關心銘記在心。
Your thoughtfulness has given me great joy.
你的體貼關懷給了我巨大的欣慰。
I cannot sufficiently express my thanks for your thoughtful kindness.
對於你給予我的無微不至的關懷,不勝感謝。
Thanks a million.
萬分感謝!
It is at a time like this that one really appreciates the kindness of a friend.
隻有在這樣的時刻,一個人才會真正領略到朋友的深情厚意。
Your sympathy has brought us great comfort.
你的慰問給我帶來了莫大的安慰。
Thank you for the gift.
We appreciate your kindness and we shall always cherish this lovely gift from you.
謝謝你饋贈禮品,
我們感激你的盛情,永遠珍愛你給我們的漂亮的饋禮。
I cannot tell you how delighted I was with the beautiful birthday present you gave me.
我無法告訴你我收到你饋送的漂亮的生日禮物,我是多麼的高興。
You couldn't have given me anything that I would enjoy more.
你送給我的禮物真是讓我太高興了。
Thank you for your gracious hospitality.
感謝你們的親切款待。
I can't remember when I had a more pleasant time.
這是我度過的最愉快的時光。
May you happy everyday!
Wish you a good life!
Hope everything goes well!
Best wishes for you
May you the best.
tomorrow will become much more beautiful 明天會更加美好