1. Because I'll be there to kick your ass if you ain't.
如果你不好好表現,我就弄死你。
2. We the fam and loyalty never change up.
我們親如一家,彼此永遠忠誠。
3. And we got it cooking like a one-eyed stove.
我們的熱火瞬間點燃黑夜。
4. Couldn't slow down so we had to crash it.
絕不放慢速度,寧願粉身碎骨。
5. I see some people ahead that we gon' pass.
前麵的對手我們都要超越。
6. You can catch me kissin' my girl with both eye closed.
親吻姑娘的時候,我才會閉眼。
7. I never feared death or dying,I only fear never trying.
我從不害怕死亡,隻害怕無疾而終。
8. I am whatever I am,Only God can judge me.
我就是我,隻有上帝才能對我指指點點。
9. Jumpin out on anybody who try to say some one thing about it.
有人評頭論足,我就讓你閉嘴。
10. Show them the respect they deserve, or it weakens us.
給他們應有的尊重,不然驕兵必敗。
11. Nobody makes me do anything I don't want to.
沒有人能強迫我做我不想做的事。
12. Some things you just have to take on faith.
有時你隻需依靠信念。
13. It takes an amazing woman. He's an amazing guy.
你是個出色的e799bee5baa6e58685e5aeb931333339653738女人,他是個不錯的男人。
14. Remember, the second you go through those doors, everything changes, our old life is done.
記住!你一旦踏入那扇門,一切都改變了,過去的生活不複存在了。
15. Father, thank you for the gathering of friends. Father, we give thanks for all the choices we've made, because that's what makes us who we are. Let us forever cherish the loved ones we've lost along the way.
主啊,謝謝你讓我們朋友團聚。主啊,感謝我們所得的選擇,因為那些成就了今天的我們,我們會永遠珍惜一路上我們所痛失的愛人。
16. You don't know me, you're about to.
你不認識我,你馬上會認識了。
17. I never thought I would believe that a criminal. Now they can. We also.
我從來沒想過我會相信一個罪犯。現在會了。我們也是。
18. Want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.
想釣大魚,得到深水去。
19. If you want to use violence, we can try.
如果你想使用暴力,咱們可以試試。
20. I with Shaw cooperation, material, weapons, money, woman... What are the.
我跟肖合作,物質,武器,金錢,女人…什麼都有。
21. She survived. She's in hell for a walk, stronger.
她活了下來。 她在地獄走一遭,變得更堅強了。
22. As the "amnesty" and "amnesty", the daywe were born, these words will disappear.
就如同“大赦”和“特赦” ,我們出生的那天,這些詞就消失了。
23. Something we carry together, he went to have a look, two people together are better than one.
有事大家一起扛,他去也有個照應,兩個人在一起總比一個人強。
24. Guys. Do something, my butt sitting below the tank!
夥計們!做點什麼,我屁股下麵坐的是坦克啊!
25. I couldn't believe it, they steal the tank is to grab a 85 gramchips.
我簡直不敢相信,他們偷坦克隻是為了搶一個85克的芯片。
26. Enough. I don't know anything, but at least know one thing: don't make me do things I don't want to.
夠了,我什麼都不知道!但至少還知道一件事:別逼我做我不想做的事。
27. I'm living philosophy: I never participate in the game.
我活著的理念:我從來不參與遊戲。
28. You are standing in the wrong on, bitch.
你站錯隊了,婊子!
29. I never thought I would believe that a criminal.
我從來沒想過我會相信一個罪犯。
30. Drag racing or death.
飆車或者死亡。
31. Life is simple.You make choices and you don't look back.
人生很簡單,做了決定就不要後悔。
32. Roman: [at Han's funeral] Promise me something, Brian. I don't wanna go to any more funerals.
[韓的葬禮上]布萊恩,你答應我,我不想再參加任何葬禮了。
Brian O'Conner: Only one more.
布萊恩·奧康納:還有一場。
Brian O'Conner: His.
布萊恩·奧康納:他的(戴克·肖)。
33. Deckard Shaw: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
戴克·肖:敵人的敵人,就是朋友。
Dominic Toretto: I don't have friends. I've got family.
多米尼克·托雷托:我沒有朋友,我們是家人。
34. Brian O'Conner: [Etihad towers scene] Cars can't fly, Dom, cars can't fly!
布萊恩·奧康納:汽車不能飛,汽車不能飛。
35. No matter where you are, whetherit's a quarter mile away or half way across the world. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room, right here, right now. You'll always be with me. And you'll always be my brother.
無論你身處何方,無論是4分之1英裏的賽道,還是繞了大半個地球的距離。我們生命中最重要的東西就是這屋簷下的人,就在此時,就在此地,你永遠在我身邊,也永遠是我的兄弟!
用戶登錄
還沒有賬號?立即注冊
用戶注冊
投稿取消
文章分類: |
|
還能輸入300字
上傳中....