-Rose:Hello, Jack.
哈囉,傑克。
I changed my mind.
我改變主意了。
They said you might be...Shh.
聽說你在這裏。
-Jack:Give me your hand.
手伸出來。
Now close your eyes.
閉上眼睛。
Go on.
快點。
Step up.
站上來。
Now hold on to the railing.
抓緊欄杆。
Keep your eyes closed, don't peek.
眼睛閉好,別偷看。
-Rose:I'm not.
不會。
-Jack:Step up onto the rail.
踩在欄杆上。
Hold on. Hold on. Keep your eyes closed.
抓緊,眼睛閉好。
Do you trust me?
你信任我嗎?
-Rose:I trust you.
我信任你。
-Jack:All right, open your eyes.
好,張開眼睛。
-Rose:I'm flying! Jack!
我在飛,傑克。
"Come, Josephine, my flying machine "
"來吧,約瑟芬,我的飛行器"。
"Going up, she goes"
"我們一起飛上雲霄…"
"Up, she goes..."
"我們一起飛上雲霄…"
這個行嗎,很口語吧,挑十句吧
http://www.docin.com/p-655247936.html電影字幕
用戶登錄
還沒有賬號?立即注冊
用戶注冊
投稿取消
文章分類: |
|
還能輸入300字
上傳中....