獅子王:
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我隻是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而複生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰鬥,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。
怪物史萊克:
Shrek: Quick tell a lie!
史萊克:快點撒一個謊!
Pinocchio: What should I say?
皮諾曹:我該說什麼?
Donkey: Say something crazy... like “I'm wearing ladies' underwear!”.
驢子:說一些瘋狂的事情...像"我正穿著女人的內褲"。
Pinocchio: Um, ok. I'm wearing ladies' underwear.
皮諾曹:嗯,好。我正穿著女人的內褲。
Pinocchio: [silence]
皮諾曹:(沉默)
Shrek: Are you?
史萊克:你正穿著(女人的內褲)嗎?
Pinocchio: I most certainly am not.
皮諾曹:我非常肯定沒有穿著(女人的內褲)。
Pinocchio: [nose extends] .
皮諾曹:(鼻子變長)
Donkey: It looks like you most certainly am are.
驢子:這看起來就像你非常肯定穿著在。
Pinocchio: I am not.
皮諾曹:我沒有。
Pinocchio: [nose extends]
皮諾曹:(鼻子變長)
Gingerbread Man: IT'S A THONG!
薑餅人:它是一個皮帶!
Gingy:Oww! They’re briefs.
薑餅人:噢!它們是短褲!
Pinocchio:Are not.
皮諾曹:不是!
GIngy:Are too!
薑餅人:是的!
Pinocchio:Are not.
皮諾曹:不是.
Gingy:Are too!
薑餅人:是的!
用戶登錄
還沒有賬號?立即注冊
用戶注冊
投稿取消
文章分類: |
|
還能輸入300字
上傳中....