1、The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great.
2、 Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.
3、創造的神秘,有如夜間的黑暗--是偉大的,而知識的幻影卻不過如晨間之霧。
4、Moon, for what do you wait? To salute the sun for whom I must make way.
5、“月兒呀,你在等候什麼呢?” “向我將讓位給他的太陽致敬。”
6、God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun the earth.
7、神希望我們酬答他,在於他送給我們的花朵,而不在於太陽和土地。
8、Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.
9、啊,美呀,在愛中找你自己吧,不要到你鏡子的諂諛去找尋。
10、That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
11、我的存在,對我是一個永久的神奇,這就是生活。
12、Man is a born child; his power is the power of growth.
13、人是一個初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生長的力量。
14、A Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
15、世界上的一隊小小的漂泊者呀,請留下你們的足印在我的文字裏。
16、We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
17、我們醒了,卻知道我們原是相親相愛的。
18、The bird wishes it were a cloud.
19、 The cloud wishes it were a bird.
20、鳥兒願為一朵雲。雲兒願為一隻鳥。
21、The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.
22、綠樹長到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑啞的大地發出的渴望的聲音。
23、The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water.
泰戈爾《飛鳥集》最經典的句子,美到心碎(一)
24、跳舞著的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌聲,你的流動呢。
25、Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
26、不要因為峭壁是高的,便讓你的愛情坐在峭壁上。
27、There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind.
28、這些微颸,是樹葉的簌簌之聲呀;它們在我的心裏歡悅地微語著。
29、They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.
30、那些把燈背在背上的人,把他們的影子投到了自己前麵。
31、If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
32、如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那麼你也將失去群星了。
33、It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.
34、是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持著青春不謝。
35、The waterfall sing, “I find my song, when I find my freedom.
36、瀑布歌唱道:“我得到自由時便有了歌聲了。”
37、憂思在我的心裏平靜下去,正如暮色降臨在寂靜的山林中。
泰戈爾《飛鳥集》最經典的50個句子
38、Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
39、夏天的飛鳥,飛到我的窗前唱歌,又飛去了。
40、I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence.
41、我說不出這心為什麼那樣默默地頹喪著。
42、What language is tine, O sea? The language of eternal question.
43、What language is thy answer, O sky? The language of eternal silence.
44、“海水呀,你說的是什麼?” “是永恒的疑問。”
45、“天空呀,你回答的話是什麼?” “是永恒的沉默。”
46、Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love.
47、生命從世界得到資產,愛情使它得到價值。
48、My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her Signature in tears with the words, “I love thee “
49、I sit at my window this morning where the world likes a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.
50、我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一個路人似的,停留了一會,向我點點頭又走過去了。
51、你肯挾瘸足的泥沙 而俱下麼?
52、I cannot choose the best.
泰戈爾《飛鳥集》最經典的50個句子,美到心碎(雙語收藏)
53、 The best chooses me.
54、我不能選擇那最好的。那最好的選擇我。
55、The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leave happily knows not that man can lie.
56、光明如一個裸體的孩子,快快活活地在綠葉當中遊戲,它不知道人是會欺詐的。
57、It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
58、它變小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。
59、We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who are you so silent? “ I am a mere flower.
60、“我們蕭蕭的樹葉都有聲響回答那風和雨。你是誰呢,那樣的沉默著?” “我不過是一朵花。”
61、Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
62、有一次,我們夢見大家都是不相識的。
63、The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
64、世界對著它的愛人,把它浩翰的麵具揭下了。
65、It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.
66、是為了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾記得的小小的需要。
67、Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
經典雙語美文:《飛鳥集》 泰戈爾
68、休息與工作的關係,正如眼瞼與眼睛的關係。
69、His own mornings are new surprises to God.
70、神自己的清晨,在他自己看來也是新奇的。
71、My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master.
72、 Let me but listen.
73、神呀,我的那些願望真是愚傻呀,它們雜在你的歌聲中喧叫著呢。讓我隻是靜聽著吧。
74、Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music Of the ripples.
75、有些看不見的手,如懶懶的微颸的,正在我的心上奏著潺湲的樂聲。
76、Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
77、她的熱切的臉,如夜雨似的,攪擾著我的夢魂。
78、Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
80、Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
81、Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.
泰戈爾《飛鳥集》最經典的50個句子
82、靜靜地聽,我的心呀,聽那世界的低語,這是它對你求愛的表示呀。
83、The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.
84、枯竭的河床,並不感謝它的過去。
85、And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.
86、秋天的黃葉,它們沒有什麼可唱,隻歎息一聲,飛落在那裏。
87、The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
88、無垠的沙漠熱烈追求一葉綠草的愛,她搖搖頭笑著飛開了。
89、我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上衝激著,以熱淚在上邊寫著她的題記:“我愛你。”
90、What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
91、你看不見你自己,你所看見的隻是你的影子。
泰戈爾《飛鳥集》最經典的句子,美到心碎(一)
Stray birds of summer come to my window tosing and fly away.
夏天的飛鳥,飛到我的窗前唱歌,又飛去了。
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have nosongs, flutter and fall there with a sign.
秋天的黃葉,它們沒有什麼可唱,隻歎息一聲,飛落在那裏。
A Troupe of little vagrants of the world,leave your footprints in my words.
世界上的一隊小小的漂泊者呀,請留下你們的足印在我的文字裏。
The world puts off its mask of vastness toits lover.
世界對著它的愛人,把它浩翰的麵具揭下了。
It becomes small as one song, as one kissof the eternal.
它變小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。
It is the tears of the earth that keep heresmiles in bloom.
是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持著青春不謝。
The mighty desert is burning for the loveof a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
無垠的沙漠熱烈追求一葉綠草的愛,她搖搖頭笑著飛開了。
雙語經典 泰戈爾《飛鳥集》精選(1)
If you shed tears when you miss the sun,you also miss the stars.
如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那麼你也將失去群星了。
The sands in your way beg for your song andyour movement, dancing water.
跳舞著的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌聲,你的流動呢。
Willyou carry the burden of their lameness?
你肯挾瘸足的泥沙而俱下麼?
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like therain at night.
她的熱切的臉,如夜雨似的,攪擾著我的夢魂。
Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
有一次,我們夢見大家都是不相識的。
We wake up to find that we were dear toeach other.
我們醒了,卻知道我們原是相親相愛的。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heartlike the evening among the silent trees.
憂思在我的心裏平靜下去,正如暮色降臨在寂靜的山林中。
Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze,are playing upon my heart the music Of the ripples.
有些看不見的手,如懶懶的微颸的,正在我的心上奏著潺湲的樂聲。
What language is tine, O sea? The languageof eternal question.
What language is thy answer, O sky? Thelanguage of eternal silence.
“海水呀,你說的是什麼?”“是永恒的疑問。”
“天空呀,你回答的話是什麼?”“是永恒的沉默。”