Hannibal Lecter: A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
漢尼拔:曾經有人想調查我。我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝髒吃掉了。
Hannibal Lecter: You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Agent Starling? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed? Pure West Virginia. What's your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamb? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars... while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the FBI.
漢尼拔:你知道我是怎麼看你的?你拿著不錯的包卻穿著廉價的鞋,看上去像個土包子。一個整潔幹淨而強加進一點品味的土包子。良好的營養讓你的骨骼生長,可你還是貧窮白人的後代,是吧,史達琳特工?你拚命想擺脫你的口音,純正的西弗吉尼亞口音。親愛的,你的父親是做什麼的?他是礦工?他帶著羔羊的臭味?你知道男孩們多快就找到了你……所有那些在汽車後座上令人乏味的笨手笨腳……你夢想逃離,去投奔聯邦調查局。
Clarice Starling: You see a lot don't you doctor. Why don't you turn that high-powered perception at yourself and tell us what you see, or, maybe you're afraid to.
克拉麗絲:你看見很多,難道不是嗎,博士?為什麼不把你深邃的洞察力用在你自己身上,告訴我們你看到了什麼,或許你害怕這樣做。
Hannibal Lecter: Jack Crawford is helping your career isn't he? Apparently he likes you and you like him too.
漢尼拔:傑克·克勞福德正在工作上幫助你,不是嗎?很明顯你們彼此都有好感。
Clarice Starling: I never thought about it.
克拉麗絲:我從沒想過。
Hannibal Lecter: Do you think that Jack Crawford wants you sexually? True, he is much older but do you think he visualizes scenarios, exchanges, fucking you?
漢尼拔:你認為傑克·克勞福德想和你上床嗎?真的,他有點老,不過你想象過他和你做愛的情景嗎?
Clarice Starling: That doesn't interest me Doctor and frankly, it's, it's the sort of thing that Miggs would say.
克拉麗絲:坦白的說博士,我對那沒興趣,那是邁格斯才能說出的話。
Hannibal Lecter: I will listen now. After your father's murder, you were orphaned. You were ten years old. You went to live with cousins on a sheep and horse ranch in Montana. And...?
漢尼拔:現在我會聆聽。在你父親被害之後,你成了孤兒,你隻有10歲。你去住在表親的蒙大拿農場裏,接著呢?
Clarice Starling: And one morning, I just ran away.
克拉麗絲:一天早晨,我隻是出走了。
Hannibal Lecter: No "just", Clarice. What set you off? You started at what time?
漢尼拔:沒那麼簡單,克拉麗絲。是什麼讓你出走,什麼時候發生的?
Clarice Starling: Early, still dark.
克拉麗絲:很早,天還沒亮。
Hannibal Lecter: Then something woke you, didn't it? Was it a dream? What was it?
漢尼拔:於是有事發生讓你醒來,不是嗎?是夢還是別的?
Clarice Starling: I heard a strange noise.
克拉麗絲:我聽到奇特的聲音。
Hannibal Lecter: What was it?
漢尼拔:是什麼?
Clarice Starling: It was... screaming. Some kind of screaming, like a child's voice.
克拉麗絲:是尖叫,一種尖叫,像孩子般的聲音。
Hannibal Lecter: What did you do?
漢尼拔:你做什麼了?
Clarice Starling: I went downstairs, outside. I crept up into the barn. I was so scared to look inside, but I had to.
克拉麗絲:我下了樓梯走到外麵,躡手躡腳的來到牲口棚。裏麵的場景太嚇人了。
Hannibal Lecter: And what did you see, Clarice? What did you see?
漢尼拔:你看到了什麼?
Clarice Starling: Lambs. The lambs were screaming.
克拉麗絲:羔羊們在號叫。
Hannibal Lecter: They were slaughtering the spring lambs?
漢尼拔:他們在屠宰春羔?
Clarice Starling: And they were screaming.
克拉麗絲:還有它們在號叫。
Hannibal Lecter: And you ran away?
漢尼拔:你逃跑了?
Clarice Starling: No. First I tried to free them. I... I opened the gate to their pen, but they wouldn't run. They just stood there, confused. They wouldn't run.
克拉麗絲:不。起初我想放掉它們。我打開了門,可它們卻不動,隻是困惑的站在那,它們不想跑。
Hannibal Lecter: But you could and you did, didn't you?
漢尼拔:但是你可以,不是嗎?
Clarice Starling: Yes. I took one lamb, and I ran away as fast as I could.
克拉麗絲:是的,我帶走了一隻羔羊,拚盡全力的逃跑。
Hannibal Lecter: Where were you going, Clarice?
漢尼拔:克拉麗絲,你要去哪?
Clarice Starling: I don't know. I didn't have any food, any water and it was very cold, very cold. I thought, I thought if I could save just one, but... he was so heavy. So heavy. I didn't get more than a few miles when the sheriff's car picked me up. The rancher was so angry he sent me to live at the Lutheran orphanage in Bozeman. I never saw the ranch again.
克拉麗絲:我不知道,我沒有食物和水,天氣很冷,我想如果我可以哪怕隻救出來一隻,可是……他太重了。當我搭上治安官的車,我還沒跑出幾英裏。農場主很生氣,他把我送進波茲曼的路德教會孤兒院,我再沒看到過那家農場。
Hannibal Lecter: What became of your lamb, Clarice?
漢尼拔:那你的羊羔呢,克拉麗絲?
Clarice Starling: They killed him.
克拉麗絲:他們殺了他。
Hannibal Lecter: Why do you think he removes their skins, Agent Starling?
漢尼拔:你為什麼認為他給他們剝了皮,史達琳特工?
Hannibal Lecter: Enthrall me with your acumen.
漢尼拔:施展一下你聰慧的魅力。
Clarice Starling: It excites him. Most serial killers keep some sort of trophies from their victims.
克拉麗絲:這讓他興奮。大多連環殺手都會保留一些來自於受害者的紀念品。
Hannibal Lecter: I didn't.
漢尼拔:我就沒有。
Clarice Starling: No. No, you ate yours.
克拉麗絲:不對,你把那些都吃了
熱門文章更多>>