Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning.
和你在一起就像在一個清爽的早晨漫步。
When I’m out, take me as the wind.
如果我不在就把我當作風。
I need him like I need the air to breathe.
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空氣。
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
距離使兩顆心靠得更近。
Love means never having to say you are sorry.
愛,意味著永不說後悔。
Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
愛是長在我們心裏的藤蔓。
It is never too late to fall in love.
愛永遠不會嫌晚。
To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world.
對於世界,你可能隻是一個人,但對於某個人,你卻是整個世界。
The road to a lover’s house is never long.
通往愛人家裏的路總不會漫長。
If I know what love is, it is because of you.
因為你,我懂得了愛。
http://
i send my miss to the scattering stars and wish you a sweet dream under the light shedding through your window.
想將對你的思念寄予散落的星子,但願那點點的星光能照進你的窗前,伴你好夢
如果您喜歡《關於愛情的英文語句 The road to a lover’s house is never lon》記得分享給更多好友噢!