1. I’m terribly sorry. I didn’t know. If I see one I shall inform you immediately.
我實在很抱歉。我並不知道。如果我見到一個市民我會馬上通告你們的。
2. Clearly you’ve never been to Singapore.
你肯定沒去過新加坡。
3. But you have heard of me.
但你聽說過我。
4. Expect, once again, you’re between me and my way out.
隻是你再一次擋住我逃跑。
And now you have no weapon.
而且你現在沒有武器了。
5. Come on doggy. It’s just you and me now.
過來乖狗狗。現在隻有我們兩個了。
Come on, you filthy, slimy mangy cur.
過來,你這個肮髒的,黏糊糊的,生滿疥癬的雜種狗。
Don’t do that! No! No! I didn’t mean it! I didn’t.
不要這樣!不!不要!我並不是那個意思!我不是!
6. Will: This is either madness or brilliance.
這(個做法)不是瘋狂就是才智。
Jack: It’s remarkable how often those two traits coincide.
這兩個的特點經常驚人的相符。
7. Human hair from my back.
我身後的體毛。
8. The girl’s blood didn’t work.
那女孩的血沒用。
9. A distant cousin from my aunt’s nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice, though, eunuch.
他是我姑媽的外甥的遠房表弟。聲音不錯,不過是個太監。
10. Welcome to Caribbean!
歡迎來到加勒比!
11. A wedding! Oh, I love weddings!
一個婚禮!噢,我喜歡婚禮!
12. (Jack: Palulay…Palu…li…la…la…lulu…Parlili…Parsnip…Parsley…Partner…Partner…)
(Parley?)
That’s the one! Parley!
就是這個!談判!
13. (Barbossa: So what now, Jack Sparrow? Are we to be two immortals lock into an epic battle until judgment day and trumpets sound?
那麼現在怎樣?傑克.斯派洛?我們兩個不死的怪物就這麼漫長地打下去直到世界末日才分出勝負?)
Jack: Or you could surrender.
或者你可以投降。
14. Drink up! My hearties!
幹杯!我的水手們!
15. This is a day you will always remember as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow!
你們永遠會記住這一天,因為你們差一點就抓到了傑克.斯派洛船長。
16. I’m Captain Jack Sparrow.
我是傑克.斯派洛船長。
17. Not so bad.
味道還可以.
18. You may throw my hat if you like.
如果你想扔的話可以用我的帽子。
Now go and get it.
現在去把它揀回來。
19. How’s mum?
媽媽還好嗎?
She looks great.
她氣色不錯。
20. We must fight…to run away.我們要戰鬥!為了逃跑~
1. (this dock is off limits to civilians.這個碼頭不對市民開放。)
jack: i’m terribly sorry. i didn’t know. if i see one i shall inform you immediately.
我實在很抱歉。我並不知道。如果我見到一個市民我會馬上通告你們的。
2. clearly you’ve never been to singapore.
你肯定沒去過新加坡。(你沒見過世麵。)
3. (you’re without doubt the worst pirate i’ve ever heard of.你毫無疑問是我聽說過的最差勁的海盜。)
jack: but you have heard of me.
但你聽說過我。
4. (that is a wonderful trick.那是個很好的把戲。)
expect, once again, you’re between me and my way out.
隻是你再一次擋住我逃跑。
and now you have no weapon.
而且你現在沒有武器了。
5. come on doggy. it’s just you and me now.
過來乖狗狗。現在隻有我們兩個了。
it’s you and old jack. come on. come on. that’s a boy.
是你和老傑克。過來。過來。這才是乖孩子。
good boy. come and get the bone. that’s a good boy. come on.
乖孩子。過來拿骨頭。這才是乖孩子。過來。
a bit closer, a bit closer. that’s it, that’s it,doggy.
再近一點,再近一點。就是這樣,就是這樣,乖狗狗。
come on, you filthy, slimy mangy cur.
過來,你這個肮髒的,黏糊糊的,生滿疥癬的雜種狗。
don’t do that! no! no! i didn’t mean it! i didn’t.
不要這樣!不!不要!我並不是那個意思!我不是!
6. will: this is either madness or brilliance.
這(個做法)不是瘋狂就是才智。
jack: it’s remarkable how often those two traits coincide.
這兩個的特點經常驚人的相符。
7. human hair from my back.
我身後的體毛。
8. the girl’s blood didn’t work.
那女孩的血沒用。
9. a distant cousin from my aunt’s nephew twice removed. lovely singing voice, though, eunuch.
他是我姑媽的外甥的遠房表弟。聲音不錯,不過是個太監。
10. welcome to caribbean!
歡迎來到加勒比!
11. a wedding! oh, i love weddings!
一個婚禮!噢,我喜歡婚禮!
12. (jack: palulay…palu…li…la…la…lulu…parlili…parsnip…parsley…partner…partner…)
(parley?)
that’s the one! parley!
就是這個!談判!
13. (barbossa: so what now, jack sparrow? are we to be two immortals lock into an epic battle until judgment day and trumpets sound?
那麼現在怎樣?傑克.斯派洛?我們兩個不死的怪物就這麼漫長地打下去直到世界末日才分出勝負?)
jack: or you could surrender.
或者你可以投降。
14. drink up! my hearties!
幹杯!我的水手們!
15. this is a day you will always remember as the day that you almost caught captain jack sparrow!
你們永遠會記住這一天,因為你們差一點就抓到了傑克.斯派洛船長。
16. i’m captain jack sparrow.
我是傑克.斯派洛船長。
17. not so bad.
(不太差。)味道還可以。(沒想像中的壞。)
18. you may throw my hat if you like.
如果你想扔的話可以用我的帽子。
now go and get it.
現在去把它揀回來。
19. how’s mum?
媽媽還好嗎?
she looks great.
她氣色不錯。
20. we must fight…to run away.我們要戰鬥!為了逃跑~
=^_^=
1, very good, and if I see people, I must stop him ... ...
2, you must have never been to Singapore.
3, at least you heard me ... ...
4, do you really stop me, but you do not have the weapons ... ...
5, well-behaved dog, and now left us, come ... ... ... ... dead dogs, Lai Pigou,快啊... ... ... ... do not go! I did not intentionally call you a ... ...
6, in some cases there is no difference between genius and fool.
7, with my hair, my hair behind a long ... ...
8, Oh! The girl's blood is useless ... ...
9, he was my aunt's nephew's cousin, his voice is a eunuch is true ... ... ... ...
10, Welcome to the Caribbean!
11, Oh! Get married, I like to get married!
12, to talk about pan ... ... to talk about pan ... ... to talk about pan ... ... right! Is that it talks!
13, or you can surrender, ah!
14, Cheers! Sailor!
15, always remember that today, because you almost have grasped the Captain Jack Sparrow!
16, Im Captain Jack Sparrow.
17, Jack in the octopus before the clean-up the front of octopus saliva that "tastes good"
18, if you are glad that you can throw my hat. (Throwing exhausted) - Now go to it which saved to ~ ~ ~
19, a mother all right? (After seeing a skeleton ...) looks good ~
20, we have to fight! In order to escape ~
熱門文章更多>>