◆If equal affection cannot be,let the more loving be me.
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空氣。
◆if you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那麼你也將失去群星了。
◆if you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars
如果你為著錯過夕陽而哭泣,那麼你就要錯群星了
◆It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.
想你,是一種美麗的憂傷的甜蜜的惆悵,心裏麵,卻是一種用任何語言也無法表達的溫馨
◆it is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.
是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持著青春不謝。
◆Look into my eyes , you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味著什麼。
◆I prefer having your accompanying for life-long time to the short-time tenderness.
我不要短暫的溫存,隻要你一世的陪伴。
◆I love you.
我愛你。
◆I miss you so deeply that my love just like a kite has broken its line and won’t stop flying until it reaches you at last.
長長的思念,就像風箏斷了線,飄啊飄啊,飄到你的身邊
◆I know you like this song most and I know what you are thinking about ,too, I miss you .
我知道你最喜歡這首歌,我也知道你的心思,我想你。
◆Do you have a map? Because I just keep losing in your eyes.
你有地圖麼?因為我剛在你的眼神中迷失了。
◆Coffee is lonely without cups. I am lonely without you
沒有杯子,咖啡是寂寞的,沒有你,我是孤獨的。
◆Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic.
你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力。
◆Your life is mine life!
你的生命就是我的生命。
◆You know my loneliness is only kept for you, my sweet songs are only sung for you
你可知我百年的孤寂隻為你一人守侯,千夜的戀歌隻為你一人而唱
◆You are everything to me, and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me
你是我的一切,我是如此幸運上帝讓你來到我身邊。
◆There are two reasons why I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you.
我早上願意醒來為兩個理由: 鬧鍾和你。
◆I send my miss to the scattering stars and wish you a sweet dream under the light shedding through your window.我想將對你的思念寄予散落的星子,但願那點點的星光能照進你的窗前,伴你好夢
◆I really like you。
我真的很喜歡你。
◆he sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancingwater. will you carry the burden of their lameness?
跳舞著的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌聲,你的流動呢。你肯挾瘸足的泥沙而俱下麼
◆her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
她的熱切的臉,如夜雨似的,攪擾著我的夢魂。
http://
◆I feel happy at times we have had angry words but these have been kissed away.
我們生氣爭執時,愛的雙唇把它們吻得無影無蹤,我的心也頓覺甜蜜。
◆i miss you so much already and i haven’t even left yet!
盡管還不曾離開,我已對你朝思暮想!
◆I need him like I need the air to breathe.
間隔使兩顆心靠得更近。
如果您喜歡《經典愛情英文語句、最新傷感英文語句》記得分享給更多好友噢!