Okay, here we are. 好,我們到了。
Home, sweet home . 甜蜜的家
So, this is, like, your house? 這就是你家?
Wait a sec... 等等…
You're the guy who pretended he was a recorded message! 你就是那個假扮答錄機的家夥!
No, that was someone else. 不,你認錯了
Can I hold your hand? 能拉著我嗎? No. 不行
When we got adopted by a bald guy, I thought this'd be more like Annie.我還以為被這個禿子領養以後 會有什麼好地方住呢
No, hey! 喂,別這樣!
Kyle, these are not treats. These are guests. 凱爾,不是給你吃的,這些是客人
Girls, this is Kyle, my 姑娘們,這是凱爾,我的… dog. 狗
Fluffy doggy! 毛毛狗!
What kind of dog is that? 這算是哪種狗?
He is a... I don't know. 他是…我也說不清
Do you really think that this is n appropriate place for little kids? 你覺得這地方真的適合小孩子住?
Cause it's not. 我不覺得
No! No! Stay away from there! 不,不!別去碰那個!
It's fragile. 容易碎的
Well, I suppose the plan will work with two. 也許我的計劃兩個人就夠了
Hey! It's dark in here. 喂!裏麵好黑的
It poked a hole in my juice box. 我的飲料被紮了個洞
As you can see, 你們看
I have provided everythinga child might need. 我已經準備好了小孩子所需的一切(食物、水、屎尿)
All right. 好了
Okay. As I was saying... Hey! 剛才說到…喂!
Somebody broke that. 有人闖禍了
Okay, okay. Clearly, we need to set some rules. 好吧,看來我們得定一些規矩
Rule number one. 第一條
You will not touch anything. 你們什麼也不能碰
What about the floor? 地板呢?
Yes, you may touch the floor.可以碰地板
What about the air? 空氣呢?
Yes, you may touch the air! 可以碰空氣!
What about this? 這個呢?
- Where did you get that? - Found it. - 你怎麼拿到的? - 撿的
Okay. Rule number two. You will not bother me while I'm working.
第二條,工作時不要打擾我
Rule number three. 第三條規矩
You will not cry or whine or laugh or giggle 不準哭不準笑不準發牢騷
or sneeze or burp or fart! 不準打嗝打噴嚏或者放屁!
So, no, no, no annoying sounds. All right? 總之,一切煩人的聲音都不能有 明白?
Does this count as annoying? 這算不算煩人? Very! 相當的!
I will see you in six hours. 六小時後見
Okay, don't worry. Everything's going to be fine. 別擔心,沒事的
We're gonna be really happy here. Right? Agnes? 我們會玩的很開心,對吧愛葛妮絲?
Vector: When I'm done with Gru, he's gonna be begging for mercy!維克多:當我解決了格魯,他將會祈求我的寬恕的!
Agnes: You're making them drink the milk!阿格蕾絲:你應該讓他們去喝牛奶!。
Gru: We are going to pull of the TRUE crime of the century... we are going to steal the MOON!格魯:我們將要犯下這個世紀真正意義上的罪行,我們將要把月亮給偷了!
Gru: I shrink the moon, I grab the moon, I sit on the toilet bowl... what?!格魯:我將月亮縮小,我要竊取月亮,我坐在抽水馬桶上…什麼?!
Gru: "Three little kittens started to yawn..."格魯:三隻小貓開始打嗬欠。
如果您喜歡《《卑鄙的我》精彩語錄,一個大壞蛋格魯想將月亮偷走的3D動畫故事》記得分享給更多好友噢!