1.Gossip girl: Hey, upper east siders, gossip girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous life of Manhattan’s elites.
And who am I? That’s a secret I’ll never tell.
You know you love me, XOXO, gossip girl。
Hey,上東區的貴族們,緋聞少女在此,我是你們唯一得到曼哈頓精英們醜聞的渠道。
至於我是誰,那是一個我永遠也不會說的秘密。
你知道你是愛我的,XOXO,緋聞少女。
Ep1
2.Gossip girl: Spotted, lonely boy can’t believe the love of his life has returned. If only she knew who he was.
目擊——寂寞男孩不敢相信他一生摯愛回來了,隻是如果她知道他的存在的話。
3.Blair: I love you, Nate Archibald, always have, always will.
我愛你,N,一直是,永遠會。
4.Gossip girl: There’s nothing gossip girl like more than a good cat fight. And this could be a classic.
在這世界上緋聞少女最喜歡的莫過於女人之間的戰爭,而這個將是個十分經典的戰役。
5.Chuck: But happiness does not seem on the menu, so smoke up, and seal the deal with Blair.
幸福並不在你的選項之內,你還是先搞定B吧。
6.Serena: I don’t wanna take anything, it’s just…
Blair: Because it’s yours to take if you want.
——我並不想從你那裏搶走什麼,隻是……
——因為隻要你想要你就可以拿走。
7.Chuck: I love it when you talk dirty.
Serena: You just love when a girl talks to you.
Chuck: Actually, I prefer them when they’re not talking.
——我喜歡你說髒話的樣子。
——隻要是女孩子跟你說話你都喜歡。
——其實,我更喜歡她們不說話的樣子。
8.Dan: You’d really go out with some guy you don’t know?
Serena: Well you can’t be worse than the guys I do know.
——你真的要和一個你不認識的人出去嗎?
——恩,你總不會比我認識的那些家夥壞。
9.Gossip girl: I bet you’re wondering what gossip girl is doing up so early. Truth is, I never went to bed. Why waste precious time dreaming when waking life is so much better.
我敢肯定你們都在疑惑緋聞少女大清早的在幹嗎。其實我根本就沒有睡覺。在醒著的生活是如此美好的時候,為何要把時間浪費在做夢上呢。
10.Eric (to Serena): No man in the history has ever hated you.
曆史上沒有人討厭過你。
11.Serena (to Blair): It’s not tradition if it’s new.
如果是新的那它就不是傳統了。
12.Blair: It’s enough when I say it’s enough.
我說夠了才是夠了。
13.Gossip girl: Choose your side or run & hide.
選擇你的陣營,或者幹脆躲起來吧。
14.Chuck: Why should be chosen to be an usher? I’m Chuck Bass.
為什麼我要做接待員呢?因為我是Chuck Bass.
15.Gossip girl: We all know one nation can’t have two queens.
我們都很清楚,一個國家不能有兩個女王(一山不容二虎)。
16.Gossip girl: Here is an inside tip, little J. The faster you rise, the harder you fall.
Little J,給你一個小忠告,爬得越快,跌得越疼。
17.B’s mother: Fashion knows not of comfort.
時尚永遠不會考慮舒適。
18.Rufus: This better not be my wife.
Lily: Rufus you always answer the phone like this?
——你最好不是我老婆。
——Rufus你總是這麼接電話的嗎?
19.Jenny: I guess there are firsts for everything.
我想任何事情都有第一次吧。
20.Blair: No more excuses. Serena must have the hottest date ever. If he’s got plans, he’ll change them. If he’s got a girlfriend, he’ll dump her. If he’s out town, he’ll charter a G5 and fly home.Make it happen.
沒有任何借口。S必須有最好的男伴,如果他有計劃,他就必須改變計劃;如果他有女朋友,他就必須甩了她;如果他不在NY,他就必須找一架G5,然後飛回來。
21.Rufus: I’m sorry that I kissed you, but I did it, because I thought he should know how it feels to lose you. Trust me, it was not fun.
很抱歉我吻了你,這麼做是因為我覺得他應該知道失去你的滋味,相信我,那一點也不好玩(愉快)。
22.Gossip girl: Call us old schools, but sometimes the fairy tale ending requires the knight to get off his ass and saddle up his steed.
叫我們守舊派,但是有時童話的結局是需要騎士親力親為的。
23.Gossip girl: What is that we said about appearances? Yeah, they can be deceiving. But most of the time, what you see is what you get.
他們怎麼說表象來著?對了,表象可是具有欺騙性的。但是大多時候,眼見為實。
24.Gossip girl: As you may’ve guessed, upper east siders, prohibition never stood a chance against exhibition, it’s human nature to be free.
正如你們所知,上東區的貴族們,“阻止”在“表現”麵前是無力的,人天性就向往自由。
25.Blair: Do you like me?
Chuck: Define “like”.
——你喜歡我?
——定義“喜歡”。
26.Gossip girl: B turning a year older, but not necessarily wiser.
B已經長大一歲了,但是心理上卻還是那麼幼稚。
27.Gossip girl:Spotted, Nate Archibald learning you don’t know a good thing till it’s gone, and found someone else.
目擊——N終於明白直到失去一樣好東西並且看到她屬於另外一個人了,你才會明白。
28.Rufus: Hello, Celia, I’d say it’s nice to see you, but I know how you hate dishonesty.
你好,Celia,我很想說很高興見到你,不過我很清楚你不喜歡被欺騙。
29.Rufus: Your money was no good for me then and still no good for me now.
你的錢以前對我就沒用,現在還是。
30.Gossip girl: Spotted Chuck Bass losing sth no one knew he had begin with—his heart.
目擊——C失去了一樣沒人知道的東西,他的心。
31.Gossip girl: It’s often said no matter the truth, people see what they want to see. Some people might take a step back and find out they were lookin at the same big picture all along.
常言道,不管事實如何,人們總是隻看到他們想看到的。有些人可能會退一步,然後發現他們一直都在原地。
32.Eric: He only has one facial expression. He scares me.
Serena: And he raised Chuck. That scares me.
——他隻有一個麵部表情,那很可怕。
——他養育了C,那也很可怕。
33.Rufus:I miss you, and I’ve been missing you for a while.
我很想你,想你很久了。
34.Nate: If you’re ready to forgive me, then nothing can tear us apart, I promise.
Blair: What you said before, I love you too, always have, always will.
——如果你已經準備原諒我了,那麼沒有任何東西可以將我們分離,我保證。
——對於你之前說的(之前他說了I love you) ,我也愛你,一直是,永遠會。
35.Dan:There. That’s why. Because I actually like it when you interrupt me ,Which is often , by the way.
I love you because you make no apologies about being exactly who you are–Beautiful, smart, sexy as hell.
因為我喜歡你經常地打斷我,我喜歡你從不為自己是誰而道歉,你是如此地美麗聰明而性感。
36.Serena: Now you’re embarrassing me.
你讓我不好意思了。
37.Dan: That’s another reason. You’re completely unaware of your affect on me.
You’re also completely unaware that you laugh like a 4 year old. Just like that.
And I love you because you can be with someone like me, and still be best friends with someone like Blair.
這也是原因之一。你一點也沒有感覺到你對我的影響,你也一點都不知道你笑起來就像一個4歲的小孩一樣——對,就是那樣。我喜歡你可以跟我這樣的人約會,也可以跟B那樣的人做好朋友。
38.Serena: Yeah, well, I tried to be.
嗯,我盡力去做了。
39.Dan: I know you do, and that’s not easy. But you never give up on her.That is how amazing you are.
我了解,那可不簡單。但是你從來沒有放棄。你是如此地迷人。
40.Serena: Well, you’re amazing, too .For being able to say all of those things .You just are.
你也是,你可以說出這些話來,你就是很棒。
41.Gossip girl: One may be the loneliest number, but sometimes only the lonely can play.
Wake up, little Jenny, the bitch is back.
“一”也許是最孤單的數字,但是有時候隻有孤單的人才玩得起來。
快醒醒,little J,賤人回來了。
42.Serena: If I go down, you go down with me.
如果我會被毀滅,你會和我一起被毀滅。
43.Blair: Hey, hey, we’re sisters. You’re my family, what is you is me.
There’s nothing you could ever say to let me go. I love you.
喂,我們是好姐妹阿,你是我的家人,你的事情就是我的事情,你說什麼都不能把我趕走的。我愛你。
44.Gossip girl: Spotted, Blair and chuck reunited to defend Serena’s honor. With friends like this, who needs an army?
有這樣的朋友,誰還需要什麼軍隊呢。
45.Blair (to Chuck, after realizing C was slept in her bed): Who? What? When? Where? Why?
這究竟是怎麼回事?
46.Blair: Don’t worry; I can be bitch enough for both of us.
別擔心,我一個人可以頂兩個人的賤噢。
47.Gossip girl: They say love conquers all, but maybe love never meet Georgina Sparks.
人們說“愛”所向無敵,也許“愛”從來沒有遇見過G。
48.Gossip girl: The only thing feared by the spawn of Satan? Mom and dad.
Leave to Blair Warldof to know that bitches don’t just happen.
They’re made, by parents even more wicked than their offspring.
撒旦之子最怕什麼呢?當然是父母拉。
這也使得B明白賤人並非憑空產生,而是由更為邪惡的父母撫養長成的。
49.Rufus: Here we go, are u sure bout this?
Lily: Ask me again and I’ll change my mind.
——要走了,你確定(要嫁給他)嗎?
——再問我一次,我就要改變主意了。
50.Vanessa: Blair, I’m with Nate and you’re at the single’s table.Deal with it.
B,我和N在一起,而你是單身那桌的,麵對現實吧。
51.Blair: Though, falling for someone who’s in love with Serena—you already know how that feels, don’t you?
不過,為一個喜歡S的人傾倒,我猜你已經知道那是種什麼感覺了,不是嗎。
52.Chuck: In the face of true love, you don’t just give, even if your object of your affection is begging you to,And one day, I hope I’ll be lucky enough to find someone who will do the same for me.
在真愛麵前,不要放棄,哪怕你喜歡的人要求你放棄。希望有一天,我能夠幸運地找到能為我做這一切的人。
53.Chuck: You don’t belong with Nate, never have, never will.
Blair: You don’t belong with anyone.
——你不屬於N,從未屬於,永遠不會。
——你不屬於任何人。
如果您喜歡《美劇《緋聞女孩》經典語錄,羅傑·坎貝爾執導美劇》記得分享給更多好友噢!