精彩對白
Forrest: Hello! My name's Forrest. Forrest Gump. Do you wanna Chocolate? I could eat about a million and a half o'these. My momma always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get. Now, when I was a baby momma named me after the great civil war hero, General Nathan Bedford Forrest. She said we were related to him in some way. What he did was: he started up this club called the Ku Klux Klan. They'd all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets and act like a bunch of ghosts or spooks or something. They 'd even put bed sheets on their horses and ride around. And anyway, that's how I got my name: Forrest Gump.
阿甘:你好!我叫福雷斯特,福雷斯特·甘普。要巧克力嗎?我可以吃很多很多。我媽常說:生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。我出生的時候,媽媽用內戰大英雄的名字給我命名,他叫內森·貝德福德·福雷斯特將軍。她說我們在某方麵跟他有點關係。他所做的是:搞了個幫派,叫三K黨。他們穿著白袍披床單,裝神弄鬼的,甚至還把床單罩在馬上,騎著到處跑。總之,我就是這樣叫福雷斯特·甘普了。
經典台詞
1. Mama says,“Stupid is as stupid does.”
“ 媽媽說:‘做傻事的才是傻瓜’。
2. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs.
如果上帝要讓人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳撐。
3. Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.
人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是什麼口味。
4. You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
你隻有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。
5.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
6.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是隻是到處隨風飄蕩。
7.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要麵對的一件事 。
8.If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.
隻要你需要,我就在這裏。
9.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。
10.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開 。
11. You have to do the best with what God gave you.
你要憑著上帝所給予的做到最好。
12. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
如果您喜歡《《阿甘正傳》美國經典勵誌電影精彩對白與經典台詞》記得分享給更多好友噢!