love you not for whom you are, but who I am when I’m by your side.
我愛你並不是因為你是誰,而是因為我在你身邊的時候我是誰。
Never stop smiling, not even when you’re sad, someone may fall in love with your smile.
永遠都不要停止微笑,即使是在你難過的時候,說不定會有人因為你的笑容而愛上你。
You may only be a person in this world, but for someone, you’re the world.
你可能隻是這個世界上的一個人,但對於某人來說,你就是全世界。
Don’t spend time with someone who doesn’t care spending it with you.
不要把時間花在一個不在乎與你一起分享的人身上。
Maybe God wants you to meet many wrong people before you meet the right one, so when this happens, you’ll be thankful.
也許上帝讓你在遇見那個合適的人之前遇到很多錯誤的人,所以,當這一切發生的時候,你應該心存感激
Don’t cry because it came to an end; smile because it happened.
不要因為它的結束而哭,應當為它的發生而笑
There will always be people who’ll hurt you, so you need to continue trusting, just be careful.
生活中總會有傷害你的人,所以你仍然需要繼續相信別人,隻是小心些而已
Become a better person and be sure to know who you are before meeting someone new and hoping that person knows who you are.
做一個更好的人,確信在遇見一個新的人之前知道自己是誰,也希望那個人知道你是誰。
No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them won’t make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚,值得你流淚的人是不會讓你哭的。
Never Make Somebody Your Everything, cause when they're gone, you've got nothing。
無論如何,不能讓某個人成為你的全部。若是有天他離開了,你將一無所有。
We met at the wrong time, but separated at the right time. The most urgent is to take the most beautiful scenery, the deepest wound was the most real emotions.
我們在錯誤的時間相遇,在正確的時間卻又分開。 走的最急的是最美的景色,傷的最深的是最真的感情。
In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love.
人的一生中總有一些難以言說的秘密,無法逆轉的悔恨,無可企及的夢想以及難以忘懷的愛戀。
The so-called freedom is the reason to be alive.
———自由,就是自己活著的理由。
Youth, old way of time,
full of beautiful things in eyes fill a piece of paper thick prosperous.
青春,舊的方法的時候,
琳琅滿目的填一張紙上厚的繁榮。
So pain, then injury. But, still,
so willing to a person, regardless of all consequences wrong-headed down.
這麼辛苦,然後受傷。盡管如此,
如此樂意的人,不顧一切的執迷不悟下來。
Right here waiting to recall, just at that time already disconsolate.
May memories, has moved into a helpless.
在這裏等著回憶,就在那時已經惘然。
Once again that the destruction of the hope in despair rebirth.
再一次的毀滅希望在絕望中重生。
What makes me no longer believe anyone, blindly escape
是什麼讓我再不相信任何人,一味地逃避。
I'll be on my journey, give all this end
我將踏上旅程,給予這一切終結。
I know you will leave me, but i still love you forever.
我知道你會離開我,但我還是愛你,直到永遠。
You can always be a worse version of "him", or better version of urself。
不是要做一個單純優秀的人,而是要做一個不可替代的人。
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain
生活不是等著暴風雨過去,而是學會在風雨中跳舞。
Season flower falls。 and fell all over the floor。
季花落,落滿地。
Peoplelaughandsmile faceremnants。
臉殘笑,笑蒼生。
Forever,? How far is it?
人總喜歡說,永遠。
I want to find out, only belong to my dependence我想找回,僅僅屬於我的依賴
Loveistwo people (愛情是兩個人的事)
I was alone in persistence (我卻一個人在堅持)
The so-called clinging to read maybe just vain(所謂的執念也許隻是虛妄)
The so-called arrived in also however is ending(所謂的抵達也不過是終點)
Crying tears is is cowardice outbursts (哭著流淚是是怯懦的宣泄)
Smilingtearsisbravedeclaration (笑著流淚是勇敢的宣言)
Because to start with the love is irrelevant (因為開始與愛無關)
Soendalsowithhatewithoutdye(所以結局亦與恨無染)
If leave become a habit (如果離開變成一種習慣)
So never become simple (那麼永遠也變得簡單)
Now, justdoit(現在的事,做了再說)
The future, future again (未來的事,未來再說)
To do things always find time and opportunity (要做的事情總找得出時間和機會)
Don'tdothingsalwaysfindthatexcuse(不要做得事情總找得出借口)
Sometimes, don't read the world too lonly, as you always miss someone, there will always be some people in have been missing you.
有時候,不要把世界看得太孤單了,正如你總在想念某些人,也總會有某些人在一直想念你。
let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves
生如夏花般絢爛,死如秋葉般靜美
If we are meant to meet again, then we will meet again.
如果我們注定要再次見麵,那我們就會再見。
I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是隻是到處隨風飄蕩
我的存在,對我是一個永久的神奇,這就是生活。
That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life
Sooner or later, we will be passed (遲早有一天,我們會擦肩而過)
Does not bid good-bye forever, our hand connecting rod walks together.
(不分手的永遠,我們一起手牽手走下去。)
Recollection picture is piecing together, reminds my you to recede.
(回憶的畫麵一幕幕在拚湊,提醒我你已遠走。)
Several th bustling places, happiness keeled over drunk the dreamland.
(幾世紅塵,幸福醉倒夢鄉。)
The recollection cannot diverge, looks like the shadow to remain.
(回憶散不去,像影子殘留)
If leave become a habit (如果離開變成一種習慣)
So never become simple (那麼永遠也變得簡單)
if you love,please make it.
如果愛,請深愛。
The darkness is no darkness with thee.
有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。
curtain (英文網名注釋:落幕)
allure love (英文網名注釋:傾城戀)
mo maek (英文名翻譯成中文:莫陌)
tenderness (網名翻譯:溫存)
flowers (英文網名注釋:繁花)
poison丶biting (非主流英文網名翻譯中文:毒丶刺骨 )
desperate struggle (傷感英文名字:拚命的掙紮)
koreyoshi (意境英文網名:惟美)
用戶登錄
還沒有賬號?立即注冊
用戶注冊
投稿取消
文章分類: |
|
還能輸入300字
上傳中....