1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是注定不會被關在牢籠裏的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a duck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是隻是到處隨風飄蕩
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我隻是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而複生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰鬥,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰鬥, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恒的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句隻可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裏,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片麵,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
隻要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識裏相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就隻不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/> 再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯係)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方麵他給了你留了餘地。
翻譯初一的英語句子
1.當然我也喜歡咖啡. Of course,I like coffee,too.2.我努力做到一個月隻吃一次垃圾食品. I manage to eat junk food once a month.3.雖然我有一個健康的習慣,(但是)我不是很健康. Although I have a healthy habit,I'm not very healthy4.我每星期鍛煉3到4次. I do exercise three or four times a week.5.好的食物和健康的生活方式幫助我保持良好的健康狀態. Good food and healthy lifestyle help me keep fit.1.A little labour,much health. 一分勞動,更多健康2.After supper walk a mile. 晚飯後走一英裏(飯後百步走)3.Better bid the cooks than the medicines. 食物比藥物更好4.Bed is a medicine. 床是一種藥5.Care is enemy to health. 焦慮是健康的大敵6.Digging your grave with your own teeth. 用你的牙齒為自己掘墳墓7.Diseases enter by the mouth. 病從口入8.Diseases of the soul are more danggerous than those of the body. 精神上的疾病比身體上的疾病更加危險9.Eat leeks in March and ramsons in May, and all the year after physicians may play. 三月吃韭菜,五月吃蔥頭,全年才會保持健康10.Good health is above(或 the best)wealth.健康是最大的財富
初一英語精彩句子,帶翻譯。
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是注定不會被關在牢籠裏的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day. 奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a duck in water. 它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time. 這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是隻是到處隨風飄蕩三《The Lion King獅子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.我隻是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而複生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰鬥,誰為呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰鬥, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恒的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠 4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.此句隻可意會不可言傳。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裏,我很反叛.2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.4.What the purpose of ...
初一英語句子翻譯
Unit 51.我發現集郵是有用的。
(find ath+adj)I find collecting stemps useful.2.這個周末將會有一部電影上演。
(be on)A movie will be on this weekend.3.昨天晚上湯姆確實唱得很好。
(all right)Tom's singing last night was all right.4.在我們的生活中我們經常會遇到很多不同的人。
(in our life)In our life we often meet with different people.5.請保持課室幹淨。
(keep sth+adj)Please keep the classroom clean.6.進辦公室前你應該敲門。
(knock on)You should knock on the door before entering the office.7.老師要求我們在操場上繞圈跑。
(run in rings)The teacher asked us to run in rings on the playground.8.在整個班上,瑪麗最擅長跳舞。
(in the whole of)Mary has the best command of dancing in the wohle of the class.9.這個老人完全聾了。
他什麼也聽不見。
(stone deaf)This old man is stone deaf and he can hear nothing.10.我媽媽總是在購物前列一個購物清單。
(make a lisr of shopping)My mother always makes a list of shopping before she goes to shop.11.我爺爺坐在沙發上睡著了。
(go to sleep)My grandpa went to sleep, sitting on the sofa.12.大風吹走了我的帽子。
(blow away)The strong wind blows away my hat.13.好幾天過去了,他還沒有回來。
(many a day)He has not came back home after many a day.14.我希望我在數學競賽中獲獎。
(win a prize)I want to win a prize in the maths contest.15.往後退,車過來了。
(keep back)Keep back. The cai is coming.16.你應該馬上去上課。
(right now)You should go to class right now.17.媽媽對我的成績很滿意。
(be pleased with)Mom is pleased with my scores.18.不要浪費太多時間在看電視。
(waste…on…)Don not waste too much time on watching TVs.19.我們應該獨自完成作業。
(on own's own)We should finish homework on our own.20.有一群圍著那個迷路的小孩,人家都想幫他。
(a crowd of)A child is surrounded by a crowd of people. They all want to help him.21. 在比賽中你不能犯規。
(break the rules)You cannot break the rules during the competitons.22. 那是誰的書?(whose)Whose book is that?23. 我們在休息時。
他還在工作。
(at work)He is at work while we are taking a rest.24. 我急不及待的想去看那部電影。
(can't wait doing)I can't wait seeing that film.25. 我們不要對老人大聲呼叫。
(shout at)We should not shout at the old.Unit61. 當你離開房間的時候,記得要關燈。
(turn off)Remember to turn off the lights when you leave the room.2. 昨晚直到十點我媽媽才回家。
(not…until)My mother didn't come back home until ten o'clock.3. 記得不要浪費和汙染水。
(remember not to do)Remember not to waste or pollute the water.4. 我們每天早起刷牙洗臉。
(brush one's teeth)We get up early everyday brushing our teeth and washing our face.5. 開始我不知道你在倫敦。
(in the first place)I didn't know that you were in London in the first place.6. 如果明天不下雨。
我將去野餐。
(if)I will go to a picnic if it doesn't rain tomorrow.7. 老師讓那個學生站在外麵。
(leave sb doing)The teacher leave that student standing outside.8. 事實上,現在空氣汙染很嚴重。
(in fact)In fact, air pollution is now very serious.9. 信不信由你,他能搬起那塊大石頭。
(believe it or not)Believe it or not, he can lift up that big rock.10. 你能幫我把這個瓶子裝滿水嗎?(fill up)Can you do me a favour to fill up this bottle?11. 你應該每天至少喝八杯水。
(at least)You should drink at least eight cups of water everyday.12. 我喜歡在睡覺前衝涼。
(have a shower)I'd like to have a shower before going to bed.13. 農民把水泵到田裏澆灌莊稼。
(pump…into)Farmers pump water into the field to water the crops.14. 他激動得說不出話來。
(too…to…)He was too excited to say anything.15. 一所學校有許多班級組成。
(is made up of)A school is made up of mamy classes.16. 人們應該節約水而不是浪費水。
(instead of)People shoule save water instead of wasting water.17. 你的房間一團糟,收拾一下吧。
(in a mess)You room is in a mess. Tidy it.18. 在非洲,很多小孩死於疾病。
(die of)In the Afica, many children die of diseases.19. 請把地上的廢紙撿起來,保持課室幹淨。
(pick up)Please pick up the waste paper to keep the classroom clean.20. 這些故事很有趣,我對他們很感興趣。
(interesting,interested)These storys are interesting. I'm interested in them.21. 太多的噪音使人發狂。
(drive sb crazy)Too much noises can drive a man crazy.22. 天氣太冷了,水會變成冰的。
(turn into)It's too cold. The water will turn into ice.23. 他在湯裏加了一些鹽。
(add…to…)He adds some salt to the soup.24. 昨天我們做了一個實驗。
(do an experiment)We did an experiment yesterday.25. 消防員經常用水來撲滅火。
(put out)Firemen often use water to put out fire.非機譯,希望對樓主有幫助!
初一英語句子翻譯
Next to the hotel is a has a beautiful garden house. Go straight along this street, and take the third turning on/to the left. Your school has a post office nearby? Library in from the opposite side of the hotel? Hainan is a good place to travel the people here are very friendly. She likes to play with her friends that he should go to see the monkey! He is very interested in animals. I have two sisters. One is a doctor, is a teacher. You also like other what animal? The koala sleeping during the day, but at night up and eats leaves what does your father do? He is a bank clerk. We provide you with an when the bank employees had to work do you want to work for the magazine? She like working with other young people? My brother likes the job, because he was a bit of a relaxing in the classroom don't read newspapers. The story sounds very interesting. Let's go to see a movie. Some students are waiting for the bus. Thank you for helping me with my English. Here is my
初一英語句子翻譯,7句(急,好的追加)
1.你何時何地出生?when and where were you born ? 2.昨天我們不在學校在家。
We were not at school but at home yesterday . 3.兩天前我們學校有場籃球賽。
There was a basketball match in our school two days ago.4.上周五我遲到了,實在抱歉。
I am sorry for being late last friday. 5.我們剛才在操場上,現在在教室。
We were on playground just now but we are in classroom at present. 6.他們昨天不在上海,他們在北京。
They were not in Shanghai and they were in Beijing. 7.他們去年上7年級,今年上8年級They were in Grade seven last year and are in Grade eight this year.
初一上學期英語句子總彙
初一英語句子複習A: Hello. What's your name?B: My name's Gina.A: I'm Jim. Nice to meet you. B: Nice to meet you, too.A: What's your phone number?B: My phone number is 281-9176.It's 281-9176.Unit 2A: Excuse me, what's this in English?B: It's an eraser.A: How do you spell it?B: E-R-A-S-E-R.A: Is this your eraser?B: No, it isn't. It's her eraser.Unit 3A: This is Mary.B: Is she your sister?A: No, she isn't. She is my friend. B: Are these your parents?B: Yes, they are.Unit 4A: Where's my backpack?B; I don't know. Is it under the table?A: No, it isn't. It's on the dresser.A: Where are your keys?B: They're in the drawer.初一英語期末複習卷(句子)Unit 5A: Let's play soccer.B: That sounds good.A: Do you have a soccer ball?B: No, I don't. But I have two tennis rackets.A: Well, let's play tennis.B: That sounds interesting.Unit 6A: What do you like for dinner?B: I like broccoli.A: Do you like tomatoes?B: No, I don't. I don't like tomatoes and carrots.A: Does your father like carrots?B: Yes, he does. Unit 7A: Can I help you?B: Yes, please. I want a sweaterA: What color do you want?B: Blue.A: Here you are.B: How much is it?A: 20 dollars.B: I'll take it. Thank you.A: You're welcome.Unit 8①A: When is your birthday, John?B: My birthday is March 21st./ It's March 21st.A: How old are you?B: I'm fifteen.A: When is Tom's birthday?B: His birthday is September 5th.②A: What events do you have at your school? B: We have music festival, sports meeting, basketball game, and so on.A: Do you have a speech contest at your school? B: Yes, we do. A: When is the speech contest? B: It's April 19th. A: Do you have an Art Festival? B: No, we don't.Unit 9A: Do you want to go to a movie?B: Yes, I do.A: What kind of movies do you like?B: I like comedies and action movies.A: Do you like thrillers?B: No, I don't.A: Why?B: Because they are scary.Unit 10A: What club do you want to join?B:I want to join the music club.A: Can you play the guitar?B: Yes, I can.A: Can you play it well?B: No, I can't.Unit 11A: When do you usually take a shower?B: I usually take a shower in the evening.A: What time do you take a shower?B: I take a shower at seven o'clock.A: What time does Tim go to bed?B: He usually goes to bed at around nine-thirty.Unit 12A: What's your favorite subject?B: My favorite subject is art.A: Why do you like art?B: Because it's very interesting.A: Who is your art teacher?B: My art teacher is Mrs. Jones.A: When do you have art lesson? B: I have art lesson on Wednesday.初中一年級上學期英語精彩句子總彙逸風工作室收集整理一、日常交際用語。
1.A:Good morning,class. 早上好,同學們。
B:Good morning,teacher. 早上好,老師。
2.A:Good afternoon. 下午好。
B:Good afternoon. 下午好。
3.A:Hello. 你好。
B:Hello. 你好。
4.A:Good-bye. 再見 B:Bye-bye./Bye. 再見。
5.A:See your later. 待會見。
B:See you. 待會見。
6.A:Nice/Glad to meet/see you. 很高興見到你。
B:Nice/Glad to meet/see you,too. 也很高興見到你。
7.A:Thank you very much. 非常感謝。
B:You're welcome. 不用謝。
That's all right./That's OK. 不用謝。
8.A:Sorry. 對不起。
B:That's all right./That's OK. 沒關係。
9.A:Here you are. 給你。
B:Thank you. 謝謝。
10.A:Welcome to China. 歡迎來中國。
B:Thank you. 謝謝。
11.You must look after your clothes.你必須照看好你的衣服。
12.You are right/wrong. 你是對的/錯的。
13.We must find Miss Gao. 我們必須找到高老師。
14.We must open the door and get the ball. 我們必須打開門把球拿到。
15.Sorry, I don't konw. 對不起,我不知道。
16.I think he's very old. 我想它年紀很大了。
17.It isn't mine. 它不是我的。
18.I think it's hers. 我想是她的。
19.It's time to go home/get up/have supper. 該回家/起床/吃晚餐了。
20.It's time for lunch/break. 該吃午餐了。
/該下課了。
21.I don't have a watch. 我沒有表。
22.I don't think so. 我不這樣想。
23.It's very good. 非常好。
24.These/Those are my /his/her bags. 這/那些是我/他/她的包。
25.You look like Lucy's hat. 你看起來像露茜的帽子。
26.The twins look the same. 雙胞胎看起來很像。
27.This is Mr./Mrs./Miss Brown. 這是布郎先生/女士/小姐。
28.Happy New Year! /Merry Christmas! 新年快樂!/聖誕快樂!29.Happy birthday! 生日快樂!二、祈使句。
30.Put our coats here. 把我們的外套放在這。
31.Look after them. 照顧他們。
32.Look at the blackboard. 看黑板。
33.This way,please. 請走這邊。
34.Don't worry. 不要著急。
35.Quiet. 安靜。
36.Stand up。
起立。
37.Sit down,please. 請坐。
38.Please have a seat.請坐。
Thanks.謝謝。
39.Ask that man over there. 問那邊的那個男人。
40.Come and meet the family. 來見一見這家人。
41.Go and see. 去看看。
42.Come in,please. 請進。
43.Let's go. 我們走...
初一英語,翻譯重點句子
1.My mother collects me from school every day. 我的母親每天從學校接我回家。
2.What did you do with the broken glass? 你是怎麼處理破碎的玻璃的?3.They enjoyed themselves at Shenzhen Safari Park. 他們在深圳的safari公園玩得很高興。
4.What about having fish for supper? 今天晚上吃魚怎麼樣?5.The computer includes zhe main board,the screen and zhe keyboard. 計算機包括主機,顯示屏和鍵盤。
6.Let's begin from the last student. 讓我們從最後一位同學開始。
7.The beads on zhe wires stand for ones,tens,hundreds,and thousands.電報上的珠子代表個位,十位,百位和千位。
8.We come in peace. 我們走進和平。
9.We will get to Shenzhen tomorrow morning. 我們將於明天早晨到達深圳。
10.What do you do that for? 你為什麼要這樣做?11.It took me an hour to get to the other side of the river. 為了到達河對岸,我花去了一個小時的時間。
(直譯:到達河對岸花去我一個小時的時間。
)12.The police entered zhe Pizza Palace at half ten. 警方於十點三十分到達比薩店。
初一150句英語好句
Be sure you're right ,then go ahead . 確信你是正確的 ,就勇往直前。
Being able to dream is the first step on every road to succuss.能有夢想是通往成功路上的第一步。
A word spoken is past recalling.一言既出,駟馬難追A wise man never loses anything if he has himself聰明的人隻要能把握自己,便什麼也不會失去He that climbs a ladder must begin at the first step登梯必須從第一階開始.Be strict with oneself and lenient towards others 嚴以律己,寬以待人Imagination is not to be divorced from the facts .想象不應脫離現實Haste makes waste 拔苗助長Failure is the mother of success.失敗乃成功之母。
Man can conquer nature.人定勝天Destruction pursues the great 樹大招風There was no conceit on the part of the winner and the loser was never in low spirits.勝者不驕,敗者不餒From words to deeds is a great space.語言和行動間有著相當大的距離。
Every man is the master of his own fortune.每個人都主宰著自己的命運。
A good beginning is half done. 良好的開端是成功的一半。
All that ends well is well. 結果好,就一切都好。
A good beginning is half done. 善始者善終。
Better late than never.遲做總比不做好;晚來總比不來好A friend without faults will never be found. 沒有十全十美的朋友。
Kill two birds with one stone. 一箭雙雕;一舉兩得。
All things are difficult before they are easy. 萬事開頭難。
Nothing is impossible for a willing heart.(心之所願,無所不成。
)[堅持一個簡單的信念就一定會成功。
]熟能生巧。
Practice makes perfect言出必行 So said ,so done.物以類聚。
Birds of a feather flock together.物極必反。
Extremes meet.Time is life and when the idle man kills time, he kills himself.(時間就是生命,懶人消耗時間就是消耗自己的生命。
或時間就是生命,節省時間,就是延長生命)In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.山中無老虎,猴子稱大王。
Never put off till tomorrow what may be done today.(今日事,今日畢)All for one, one for all. 人人為我,我為人人。
----[法] Dumas pére大仲馬A fall into a pit, a gain in your wit. 吃一塹,長一智。
Accidents will happen. 天有不測風雲。
A close mouth catches no flies. 病從口入。
Take time by the forelock.(把握目前的時機)Birds in their little nests agree. 同巢之鳥心兒齊。
Actions speak louder than words. 事實勝於雄辯Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass. 生活而無目標,猶如航海之無指南針。
—— J. Ruskin 魯斯金 Easy come, easy go. 易得者亦易失。
—— Hazlitt赫斯特 Time is money. 時間就是金錢。
—— Benjamin Franklin富蘭克林The darkest hour is that before the dawn. 黎明前的時分是最黑暗的。
—— Fuller 富勒 A wolf in sheep's clothing 披著羊皮的狼, 口蜜腹劍的人入鄉隨俗,When in Rome,do as the Romans do.A burnt child dreads the fire. 一朝被蛇咬,十年怕井繩。
After rain comes the sunshine. 苦盡甘來。
A thing of beauty is a joy for ever. 美好的事物永遠是一種快樂。
All things are difficult before they are easy. (凡事必先難後易。
)[放棄投機取巧的幻想。
] A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. 一知半解,自欺欺人。
A man can not spin and reel at the same time.一心不能二用。
take it easy 凡事看開些, 不要太衝動, 不要看得那麼重Rome is not built in a day.冰凍三尺,非一日之寒。
羅馬不是一天建成的。
a man becomes learned by asking questions.Curses, like chickens, come home to roost. 害人反害已。
Admonish your friends in private, praise them in public. 在私底下要忠告你的朋友,在公開場合又表揚你的朋友。
every man has his weak side. 人人都有弱點。
every advantage has its disadvantage. 有利必有弊Let the hands get busy, not the mouth. 手要勤勞,嘴莫多說。
He laughs best who laughs last.誰笑到最後,誰笑得最好。
Better to do well than to say well. 嘴勤不如手勤。
Great hopes make great man.(偉大的理想造就偉大的人。
) Children are what the mothers are.耳濡目染,身教言傳。
Diamond cuts diamond.強中自有強中手。
Promise is debt.一諾千金。
Two wrongs do not make a right.別人錯了,不等於你對了(一)段首句1. 關於…人們有不同的觀點。
一些人認為……There are different opinions among people as to ____. Some people suggest that ____.2. 俗話說(常言道)…,它是我們前輩的經曆,但是,即使在今天,它在許多場合仍然適用。
There is an old saying______.It is the experience of our forefathers,however,it is correct in many cases even today.3. 現在,…,它們給我們的日常生活帶來了許多危害。
首先,……;其次,……。
更為糟糕的是……。
Today, ____, which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life. First, ____ Second, ____. What makes things worse is that______.4. 現在,…很普遍,許多人喜歡…,因為…,另外(而且)…。
Nowadays,it is common to ______. Many people like ______ b...
求英語翻譯!初一第七單元句子!
The boys can go to our store to buy a pair of socks, as long as 2 yuan.The girl we can go to the store to buy shorts, $five each.The green shorts are on sale for only 10 yuan each.At Huaxing Clothes Store come to have a look.希望可以幫到你。
以後要查還可以用百度在線翻譯。
轉載請注明出處句子大全網 » 初一英語精彩句子,帶翻譯。