其中最經典的一句是:tomorrow is another day! 明天又是新的一天!
語段的話是其中的求婚對白:
-So I'll change the subject and say what I came to say.
-那我還是告訴你我要說的話吧。
-Say it, then, and get out!
-說吧,說完了馬上走!
-What is it?
-是什麼?
-That I can't go on any longer without you.
-我沒有你就活不下去了。
-You are the most ill-bred man to come here at a time like this -with your filthy--
-你真是一個沒有教養的男人!
-I made up my mind that you were the only woman for me the first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks.
-在十二橡園第一次見到你的時候,我就知道我要的就是你。
-Now that you've got the lumber mill and Frank's money,you won't come to me as you did to the jail.
現在你已經很富有了,不必像來監獄找我時那樣對我了。
-So I see I shall have to marry you.
-所以我知道自已不得不娶你了。
-I never heard of such bad taste.
-我從沒聽過如此差的謊話。
-Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?
-要我跪下來求你才相信我嗎?
-Turn me loose, you varmint, and get out of here!
-放開我,你這個無賴,快點出去!
-Forgive me for startling you with the impetuosity of my sentiments...
-原諒我吧,我的衝動令你受驚了…
-...my dear Scarlett. I mean, my dear Mrs. Kennedy.
-……我親愛的思嘉麗,甘太太。
-But it cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past...
-但是難道你現在還沒有發覺……
-...the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling.
-……我對你的感情已經很成熟了嗎?
-A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.
-那種感情,是那麼美好純潔和神聖。
-Dare I name it? Can it be love?
-我敢問那不就是愛情了嗎?
-Get up off your knees. I don't like your common jokes.
-快點起來。我已經厭倦你那些低級笑話了。
-This is an honorable proposal of marriage...
-這可是一次十分莊嚴的求婚啊……
-...made at what I consider a most opportune moment.
-……我覺得時機已經很適當了。
-I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.
-我不能讓自已再等了。
-You're coarse, and you're conceited.
-你很卑鄙,而且很自負。
-And I think this conversation has gone far enough.
-我想我們的對話應該到此為止了。
-Besides, I shall never marry again.
-還有,就是我不會再結婚了。
-Oh, yes, you will, and you'll marry me.
-不,你會再結婚的,你要嫁給我。
-You? You!
-你?你!
-I don't love you!
-我不會愛你的!
-And I don't like being married.
-我也不喜歡結婚。
莎士比亞的經典對白,要中英互譯的,多多益善,謝謝了先
你很崇拜莎士比亞嗎?
還是為了完成作業呀?
我這有很多,但上麵的說的差不多了,莎士比亞最經典的獨白中文應為:
生存還是毀滅,這是一個值得思考的問題。默然忍受命運暴虐的毒箭,或是挺身反抗人世無涯的苦難,在奮鬥中掃除這一切,這兩種行為哪一種更高貴?死了,睡著了,什麼都完了;要是在這一種睡眠之中,我們心頭的創痛,以及其他無數血肉之軀所不能避免的打擊都可以從此消失,那正是我們求之不得的結局。 ————《哈姆雷特》
莎士比亞的經典對白,要中英互譯的,多多益善,謝謝了先~~
life's but a walking shadow,a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage,and then is heard no more; it is tale told by an idiot,full of sound and fury,signifying nothing.
人生不過是一個行走的影子,一個在舞台上指手劃腳的笨拙的憐人,登場片刻,便在無聲無息中悄然退去,這是一個愚人所講的故事,充滿了喧嘩和騷動,卻一無所指。《麥克白》
愛情是情人的一滴眼淚.<<哈姆雷特>>
莎士比亞說過:“當你說“我愛你”的時候一定要很小聲,千萬不要讓天上的神聽到,因為他們會很嫉妒的。”
Hamlet:To be, or not to be- that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them. To die- to sleep-
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heartache, and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to. 'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die- to sleep.
To sleep- perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub!
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause. There's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life.
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
Th' oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
The pangs of despis'd love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office, and the spurns
That patient merit of th' unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? Who would these fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death-
The undiscover'd country, from whose bourn
No traveller returns- puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all,
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprises of great pith and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry
And lose the name of action.
哈: {自言自語}
生存或毀滅, 這是個必答之問題:
是否應默默的忍受坎苛命運之無情打擊,
還是應與深如大海之無涯苦難奮然為敵,
並將其克服。
此二抉擇, 就竟是哪個較崇高?
死即睡眠, 它不過如此!
倘若一眠能了結心靈之苦楚與肉體之百患,
那麼, 此結局是可盼的!
死去, 睡去...
但在睡眠中可能有夢, 啊, 這就是個阻礙:
當我們擺脫了此垂死之皮囊,
在死之長眠中會有何夢來臨?
它令我們躊躇,
使我們心甘情願的承受長年之災,
否則誰肯容忍人間之百般折磨,
如暴君之政、驕者之傲、失戀之痛、法章之慢、貪官之侮、或庸民之辱,
假如他能簡單的一刃了之?
還有誰會肯去做牛做馬, 終生疲於操勞,
默默的忍受其苦其難, 而不遠走高飛, 飄於渺茫之境,
倘若他不是因恐懼身後之事而使他猶豫不前?
此境乃無人知曉之邦, 自古無返者。---哈姆雷特經典台詞(中英文)
1. 脆弱啊,你的名字是女人!
2. To be or not to be,that's a question。(生存還是死亡,那是個問題。)
3. 放棄時間的人,時間也會放棄他。
4. 成功的騙子,不必再以說謊為生,因為被騙的人已經成為他的擁護者,我再說什麼也是枉然。
5. 人們可支配自己的命運,若我們受製於人,那錯不在命運,而在我們自己。
6 美滿的愛情,使鬥士緊繃的心情鬆弛下來。
7 太完美的愛情,傷心又傷身,身為江湖兒女,沒那個閑工夫。
8 嫉妒的手足是謊言!
9 上帝是公平的,掌握命運的人永遠站在天平的兩端,被命運掌握的人僅僅隻明白上帝賜給他命運!
10 一個驕傲的人,結果總是在驕傲裏毀滅了自己。
11 愛是一種甜蜜的痛苦,真誠的愛情永不是一條平坦的道路的。
12 因為她生的美麗,所以被男人追求;因為她是女人,所以被男人俘獲。
13 如果女性因為感情而嫉妒起來那是很可怕的。
14 不要隻因一次挫敗,就放棄你原來決心想達到的目的。
15 女人不具備笑傲情場的條件。
16 我承認天底下再沒有比愛情的責罰更痛苦的,也沒有比服侍它更快樂的事了。
17 新的火焰可以把舊的火焰撲滅,大的苦痛可以使小的苦痛減輕。
18 聰明人變成了癡愚,是一條最容易上鉤的遊魚;因為他憑恃才高學廣,看不見自己的狂妄。
19 愚人的蠢事算不得稀奇,聰明人的蠢事才叫人笑痛肚皮;因為他用全副的本領,證明他自己愚笨。
20 外觀往往和事物的本身完全不符,世人都容易為表麵的裝飾所欺騙。
21 黑暗無論怎樣悠長,白晝總會到來。
22 勤勞一天,可得一日安眠;勤奮一生,可永遠長眠。
23 女人是被愛的,不是被了解的。
24 金子啊,,你是多麼神奇。你可以使老的變成少的,醜的變成美的,黑的變成白的,錯的變成對的……
25 目眩時更要旋轉,自己痛不欲生的悲傷,以別人的悲傷,就能夠治愈!
26 愛情就像是生長在懸崖上的一朵花,想要摘就必需要有勇氣。
27 全世界是一個巨大的舞台,所有紅塵男女均隻是演員罷了。上場下場各有其時。每個人一生都扮演著許多角色,從出生到死亡有七種階段。
簡愛經典語錄中英對照20句
1、The more the more the more I alone, no friends, no support, I will respect myself. 我越是孤獨,越是沒有朋友,越是沒有支持,我就得越尊重我自己。
2、If you can't avoid, you have to go to bear. Can't stand destined to endure things in life, is weak and foolish.假如你避免不了,就得去忍受。不能忍受生命中注定要忍受的事情,就是軟弱和愚蠢的表現。
3、You think I'm going to insignificant here? Do you think I am a robot without feelings? Do you think I am poor, obscure, plain, small mu mesons, I have no soul and no heart? You think wrong, you and I have as much soul and full as much heart. If god give me a little beauty, a lot of money, I will you to leave me, just like I have to leave you. I'm not in the rules of social life and customs to talk with you, but my heart with your heart. 你以為我會無足輕重的留在這裏嗎?你以為我是一架沒有感情的機器人嗎?你以為我貧窮、低微、不美、緲小,我就沒有靈魂,沒有心嗎?你想錯了,我和你有一樣多的靈魂,一樣充實的心。如果上帝賜予我一點美,許多錢,我就要你難以離開我,就象我現在難以離開你一樣。我現在不是以社會生活和習俗的準則和你說話,而是我的心靈同你的心靈講話。
4、Even if the world hate you, and believe that you are very bad, as long as you keep conscience clear, then know that you are innocent, you won't be without friends. 即使整個世界恨你,並且相信你很壞,隻要你自己問心無愧,知道你是清白的,你就不會沒有朋友。
5、You think I'm poor and plain, there is no feelings? I swear to you: if god gifted me beauty and wealth, I will let you to leave me, as I have to leave you. God no such arrangements. But our spirit is equal. As I walked through the grave, you equal standing in front of god.你以為我貧窮、相貌平平就沒有感情嗎?我向你起誓:如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓你難於離開我,就像我現在難於離開你一樣。上帝沒有這樣安排。但我們的精神是平等的。就如同你我走過墳墓,平等的站在上帝麵前。
6、I can't control my eyes, could not help but want to go to see him, like a thirsty man knowing that toxic but also drink water. I originally had no intention of going out to love him, I also tried to put out the bud of love, but when I saw him again, again love the bottom of my heart.我無法控製自己的眼睛,忍不住要去看他,就像口幹舌燥的人明知水裏有毒卻還要喝一樣。我本來無意去愛他,我也曾努力的掐掉愛的萌芽,但當我又見到他時,心底的愛又複活了。
7、I eager to have their own beyond the limit of vision, so that I arrived in the heart of the world, I had some smell, arrived in those never witnessed the vibrant towns and regions.我渴望自己具有超越那極限的視力,以便使我的目光抵達繁華的世界,抵達那些我曾有所聞,卻從未目睹過的生機勃勃的城鎮和地區。
8、Life is too short, should not be used to bear grudges. Living life, who will have mistakes, but we will die soon. Our SINS will be disappeared with our bodies, leaving only the spark of spirit. This is what I never wanted to revenge, and never consider life unfair. Quiet life, I am just waiting for the end of the coming.生命太短暫了,不應該用來記恨。人生在世,誰都會有錯誤,但我們很快會死去。我們的罪過將會隨我們的身體一起消失,隻留下精神的火花。這就是我從來不想報複,從來不認為生活不公平的原因。我平靜的生活,等待末日的降臨。
9、Violence is not the best way to eliminate the hatred, also, revenge is also absolutely can't heal damage.暴力不是消除仇恨的最好辦法——同樣,報複也絕對醫治不了傷害。
10、If someone doesn't love me, I would rather die than live - I can't stand loneliness and loathing.如果別人不愛我,我寧願死去而不願活著——我受不了孤獨和被人憎惡。
擴展資料:
《簡·愛》(Jane Eyre)是英國女作家夏洛蒂·勃朗特創作的長篇小說,是一部具有自傳色彩的作品。作品講述一位從小變成孤兒的英國女子在各種磨難中不斷追求自由與尊嚴,堅持自我,最終獲得幸福的故事。小說引人入勝地展示了男女主人公曲折起伏的愛情經曆,歌頌了擺脫一切舊習俗和偏見,成功塑造了一個敢於反抗,敢於爭取自由和平等地位的婦女形象。
幫忙找30句經典英語句子(要有中文翻譯)
1. Pain past is pleasure.(過去的痛苦就是快樂。)[無論多麼艱難一定要咬牙衝過去,將來回憶起來一定甜蜜無比。]
2. While there is life, there is hope.(有生命就有希望/留得青山在,不怕沒柴燒。)
3. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.(腦中有知識,勝過手中有金錢。)[從小灌輸給孩子的堅定信念。]
4. Storms make trees take deeper roots.(風暴使樹木深深紮根。)[感激敵人,感激挫折!]
5. Nothing is impossible for a willing heart.(心之所願,無所不成。)[堅持一個簡單的信念就一定會成功。]
6. The shortest answer is doing.(最簡單的回答就是幹。)[想說流利的英語嗎?那麼現在就開口!心動不如嘴動。]
7. All things are difficult before they are easy.(凡事必先難後易。)[放棄投機取巧的幻想。]
8. Great hopes make great man. (偉大的理想造就偉大的人。)
9. God helps those who help themselves.(天助自助者。)
10. Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful individuals above the crowd: a little bit more.(四個簡短的詞彙概括了成功的秘訣:多一點點!)[比別人多一點努力、多一點自律、多一點決心、多一點反省、多一點學習、多一點實踐、多一點瘋狂,多一點點就能創造奇跡!]
11. In doing we learn.(實踐長才幹。)
12. East or west, home is best.(東好西好,還是家裏最好。)
13. Two heads are better than one.(三個臭皮匠,頂個諸葛亮。)
14. Good company on the road is the shortest cut.(行路有良伴就是捷徑。)
15. Constant dropping wears the stone.(滴水穿石。)
16. Misfortunes never come alone/single.(禍不單行。)
17. Misfortunes tell us what fortune is.(不經災禍不知福。)
18. Better late than never.(遲做總比不做好;晚來總比不來好。)
19. It's never too late to mend.(過而能改,善莫大焉;亡羊補牢,猶未晚也。)
20. If a thing is worth doing it is worth doing well.(如果事情值得做,就值得做好。)
21. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.(無熱情成就不了偉業。)
22. Actions speak louder than words.(行動比語言更響亮。)
23. Lifeless, faultless.(隻有死人才不犯錯誤。)
24. From small beginning come great things.(偉大始於渺小。)
25. One today is worth two tomorrows.(一個今天勝似兩個明天。)
26. Truth never fears investigation.(事實從來不怕調查。)
27. The tongue is boneless but it breaks bones.(舌無骨卻能折斷骨。)
28. A bold attempt is half success.(勇敢的嚐試是成功的一半。)
29. Knowing something of everything and everything of something.(通百藝而專一長。)
30. Good advice is beyond all price.(忠告是無價寶。)
英漢互譯在線翻譯
I plan to(或intend to) go somewhere else for travel(這裏我用名詞,所以不加ing了) in summer holiday this year, I want to travel in Hainan Island . I'm looking forward to seeing the sea and swimming in the sea. On summer holiday ,I also need to enroll in supplementary lessons because my English and maths are not good. I hope I could be better。
enroll in supplementary lessons是我查來的,意思是補習功課,但是一般都說“help sb. with +某科目”幫某人補習功課的。
1.當你要翻譯句子的時候,如果不會,就把每個你懂得都先換成英文,然後再使者重新組合。例如英語中的一些句型轉換就可以這樣做,看看下麵它給你已有哪些單詞,哪些還少,然後再將缺少的單詞換成英文,與缺空對應好。
2.多讀文章,多背文章,語感自然會更強一些!這是很有效的哦!
希望能夠給你幫助!That's all!
英語經典電影台詞20句要翻譯
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是注定不會被關在牢籠裏的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a duck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是隻是到處隨風飄蕩。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我隻是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而複生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰鬥,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰鬥, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恒的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句隻可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裏,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
隻要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識裏相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就隻不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方麵他給了你留了餘地。
FROM:http://www.douban.com/group/topic/3070281/
英文名著中的經典句子
《麥田裏的守望者》
1.記住該記住的,忘記該忘記的。改變能改變的,接受不能改變的.
Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten.Alter what is changeable, and accept what is mutable.
2.能衝刷一切的除了眼淚,就是時間,以時間來推移感情,時間越長,衝突越淡,仿佛不斷稀釋的茶.
Apart from tears, only time could wear everything away. While feeling is being processed by time, conflicts would be reconciled as time goes by, just like a cup of tea that is being continuously diluted.
3.怨言是上天得至人類最大的供物,也是人類禱告中最真誠的部分.
Complaints are the greatest offerings that God obtains from human beings, as well as the most faithful prayers human beings might utter to God.
4.智慧的代價是矛盾。這是人生對人生觀開的玩笑。
Wisdom appears in contradiction to itself, which is a trick life plays on philosophy of life.
5.也許有些人很可惡,有些人很卑鄙。而當我設身為他想象的時候,我才知道:他比我還可憐。所以請原諒所有你見過的人,好人或者壞人.
Some may be wicked, and some may be despicable. Only when I put myself in their position did I know they are more miserable than I. So forgive all that you have met, no matter what kind of persons they are.
6.魚對水說你看不到我的眼淚,因為我在水裏.水說我能感覺到你的眼淚,因為你在我心裏。
"You couldn't see my tears cause I am in the water." Fish said to water.
"But I could feel your tears cause you are in me." Answered water.
7.快樂要有悲傷作陪,雨過應該就有天晴。如果雨後還是雨,如果憂傷之後還是憂傷.請讓我們從容麵對這離別之後的離別。 微笑地去尋找一個不可能出現的你!
Happiness is accompanied by sorrow, and it would turn sunny after rain as well. If rain remains after rain and sorrow remains after sorrow, please take those farewells easy, and turn to smilingly look for yourself who is never to appear.
8.死亡教會人一切,如同考試之後公布的結果?雖然恍然大悟,但為時晚矣!
Like the outcome after an exam, death makes us aware of anything, That is, it's too late to take a tumble.
9.你出生的時候,你哭著,周圍的人笑著;你逝去的時候,你笑著,而周圍的人在哭!
When you were born, you're crying but lookers-on were smiling. When you are passing away, you're smiling but lookers-on are crying.
10.於千萬人之中,遇見你所遇見的人;於千萬年之中,時間的無涯荒野裏,沒有早一步,也沒有晚一步,剛巧趕上了.
Among thousands of people, you meet those you've met. Through thousands of years, with the boundlessness of time, you happen to meet them, neither earlier nor a bit too late.
11.每個人都有潛在的能量,隻是很容易:被習慣所掩蓋,被時間所迷離,被惰性所消磨.
Everyone has his inherent ability( power or capacity?) which is easily concealed by habbits, blurred by time, and eroded by laziness( or inertia).
12.人生短短幾十年,不要給自己留下了什麼遺憾,想笑就笑,想哭就哭,該愛的時候就去愛,無謂壓抑自己.
Be sure that you have never had any regrets in your life which only lasts for a few decades. Laugh or cry as you like, and it's meaningless to oppress yourself.
13.真正的愛情是不講究熱鬧不講究排場不講究繁華更不講究嚎頭的.
A true love is what doesn't strive for busyness, for extravagance, for luxury, and moreover for hokum.
14.我們確實活得艱難,一要承受種種外部的壓力,更要麵對自己內心的困惑。在苦苦掙紮中,如果有人向你投以理解的目光,你會感到一種生命的暖意,或許僅有短暫的一瞥,就足以使我感奮不已。
It's true that we have been leading a difficult life, for we need not only to be under various external pressures, but also to be in the face of internal perplexities.You would be affected by the warmth of life if someone gives you a understanding look during your bitter struggle.Even a mere glance would make you moved and inpired.
謝謝,希望對你有幫助。
轉載請注明出處句子大全網 » 飄的經典句子中英互譯 《飄》的經典英文語段