Thanks to you (we made it on time.)
都要多謝你(我們才能準時完成)。
I couldn't have done it without you.
若是沒有你,我不可能做到。
I'm truly grateful for your help.
我非常感激你的幫助。
Your help is greatly appreciated.
非常感激您的幫助。 (很正式!)
I'd like to express my gratitude.
我要表達我誠摯的謝意。 (相當正式!)
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
為了旅途中最值得留念的一天,謹向您表示感謝。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在您處的參觀訪問,是我們幾個月中最愉快的一次。謹向您表示感謝。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
為了旅途中最值得留念的一天,謹向您表示感謝。
Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting (pleasant)(resultful).
為了使我去紐約的旅遊有趣(愉快)(大有收獲),您做了許多事,特此致謝。
Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in ...
感謝您為使我們在……的停留期間的愉快所作的許多努力。
Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.
非常感謝您慷慨的款待。
I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness.
希望不久您能有機會到紐約來,使我能答謝您的盛情。
You must give me the chance to return your kindnewhen you visit here.
希望您光臨我處,使我能答謝您的盛情。
Thank you very much (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (from the bottom of my heart).
很(非常)(最真誠地)(確實)(衷心)感謝您。
Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.
感謝您友好而熱情的來信。
As soon as I opened your package, I felt that I must sit right down and tell you...
一打開您寄來的包裹,就覺得應該立即寫信致謝。
I just wish you could have seen ...
我願您知道……
You were kind to send a gift ...
承蒙好意,送來禮品……
Your lovely gift came this morning(was waiting for us when)...
厚禮於今早收到(當……,厚禮正等我們去拿)
Expected gifts are a pleasure to receive, but unexpected remembrances are an even greater joy.
意中之禮物果然可喜,而意外中之禮物更使人喜出望外。
You couldn't have given me anything that I wanted (would enjoy) more.
再沒有比您的禮物更為我所想要的了。(更能使我喜歡了)
You must be a mindreader.
您一定很會摸透別人的心思。
表達感謝的英語語句
1. Thanks a lot(多謝)
例:Thanks a lot for looking after the children.
2. Thanks very much(非常感謝)
例:Thanks very much for making dinner tonight.
3. Thank you very much(非常感謝你)
例:Thank you very much for dinner – it was great.
4. Thank you so much(太謝謝你了)
例:Thank you so much for helping me out today.
*注* Thanks相比Thank you更口語化,後者更正式、感情更豐富一些。
6. Many thanks(多謝)
這是在信件往來中常用的正式說法,比如和客戶、供應商等商務對象往來時說這句客套話。
例:Many thanks for the lovely present.
7. Appreciate(感謝)
這個單詞用來禮貌地向某人表示感謝,表示你對別人做的某件事很感激。
例:I appreciate your concern, but honestly, I'm fine.
8. Much obliged(深表謝意、感激不盡)
這是一種極其正式的謝謝說法,所以被使用的頻率也較低,不常見到人用。
例:I am much obliged to you for your patience during the recent difficulties.
9. I owe you one/I owe you big time.(我欠你個人情/我欠你一個大人情)
同樣在別人幫了你大忙後,你還可以說這句話來表示你心中的感恩戴德之情。
例:
You got me promoted. I owe you one.
You helped me out with the essay. I owe you big time.
10. You’re too kind(你真是太好了)
這是一種禮貌地表達感謝的方式,通常在語氣上比起其他的詞語更加誠懇、真實。
例:Thank you for for the glowing praise. You’re too kind.
擴展資料:
英文書信作文常用感謝信的句子:
1. Thank you so much for …….
2. I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for……
3. I’m writing to express my sincere gratitude for……
4. I’m grateful to you for ……
5. I truly appreciate your ……
6. Words fail to convey my gratitude to you.
表示感謝別人的幫助的英語,越多越好_(:_」∠)_
Thank you very much. / Thank you so much.
非常感謝你。
2. Thanks a lot. / Thanks a bunch.
太感謝你了。
3. Thanks a million.
感激不盡。
4. I appreciate your support.
我很感激你的支持。
5. I don’t know how to express my gratitude.
我不知道怎麼表達我的謝意。
6. I owe you one.
我欠你一份人情。
7. I’m much obliged to you.
我對你滿懷感激。
8. I’m grateful for your help.
我很感謝你的幫忙。
9. I’m in your eternal debt.
我欠你的一輩子都還不完。
10. Thanks anyway.
無論如何,還是謝謝你。(注:本句用在對方雖然沒能幫上忙,但你仍想表達謝意)
更多感謝表達:
I really appreciate what you’ve done for me these days.
我真的很感激這些天來你對我的幫助。
It’s very kind of you to help me.
你能幫助我真是太好了。
I really don’t know what I would have done without your help.
真不知道沒有你的幫助我該怎麼辦。
I can’t tell you how grateful I am.
How can I thank you enough.
我都不知道該如何感謝你才好了。
You’ve been so helpful.
你可真是幫大忙了。
I’m very much obliged to you for your gracious hospitality.
感謝您的熱情款待。
這個是複製的
英文中感謝和讚美他人的句子
I really appreciate that.
I could not have done it without you.
Thank you very much.
You are my angel.
You are a great help.
I am so grateful for your help.
No word can express my gratitude.
You are such a nice guy.
Noboday can do a better job than you.
I will never forget your help.
Thank you for your helping hand.
You are my life saver.
如何用英語來表達對別人感謝的話和回複別人
對別人說感謝:I really appreciate your help very much/ thanks for your ......./it is very kind of you to do sth
回複別人的感謝:you are welcome
感恩英語句子大全
關於感恩的英語名言10句
1.We should never remember the benefits we have offered nor forget the favor received. 自己的好事別去提,別人的恩惠要銘記。
2.Do as you would be done 己所不欲,勿施於人
3.If you concentrate on finding whatever is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul.” — rabbi harold kushner如果在每一件事情上你能夠集中注意力尋找好的,那麽你會突然發現你的生活充滿欣慰感激——一種培養心靈的感覺。
4.Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. if you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. — oprah winfrey如你對自己所擁有的感恩,你將會得到更多。但如果你專注於自己所沒有的東西,那你永遠都不會滿足。
5.It isn’t what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.令你感恩的,不是你口袋裏的,而是在你心中的。
6.Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. thankfulness may consist merely of words. gratitude is shown in acts. — henri frederic amiel感恩始於感謝之心,謝意正好完成了感恩。感恩也許隻是一堆言語文字,感謝卻要以行動去表逹。”
7.The sheep have to kneel grace milk, a is nurturing the meaning of.羊有跪乳之恩,鴉有反哺之義。
8.Looks at the world to smoke, remember the kindness to blood.淡看世事去如煙,銘記恩情存如血。
9.The most beautiful scene occurs when we miss the mother when. -- Maupassant人世間最美麗的情景是出現在當我們懷念到母親的時候。——莫泊桑
10.Bees sip honey from flowers and hum their thanks when they leave the. The gaudy butterfly is sure that the flowers should thank him. -- Tagore蜜蜂從花中啜蜜,離開時營營的道謝。浮誇的蝴蝶卻相信花是應該向他道謝的。
轉載請注明出處句子大全網 » 感謝別人的英語句子 表達感謝英語句子