1.your power will only grow.你的魔力隻會越來越強大
There is beauty in it...它會帶來幸福
But also great danger.也會帶來災難
You must learn to control it.一定要學會掌控你的魔力
Fear will be your enemy.記住,恐懼是你的敵人
2.Open those gates so I may unlock your secrets打開大門,讓我揭開你的秘密
and exploit your riches.榨幹你的財富
3.But it's only for today.♪但是隻有在今天
It's only for today! It's agony to wait.♪-隻有在今天! -跟痛苦說再見
4.Are you okay? - I've never been better.你還好嗎? -我好得很呢!
This is so nice.我今天好開心
I wish it could be like this all the time.真希望永遠都能像今天一樣
Me too...我也希望...
5.I've been searching my whole life to find my own place.
我也用我的一生尋找新天地
6.Why? Why do you shut me out?!不 為什麼?為什麼要把我拒之門外?
Why do you shut the world out?!為什麼要把自己和整個世界隔絕?!
What are you so afraid of?!你到底在害怕什麼?
7.It's time to see what I can do,♪現在開始放下一切
To test the limits and Break through.♪挑戰我的突破和極限
No right, No wrong, No rules for me...♪沒有規則,沒有界限
I'm free!♪自由的天地!
8.Please don't shut me out again.♪請別再把我拒之門外
Please don't slam the door.♪別再關上門
You don't have to keep your distance anymore.♪你不必和我保持距離
Cause for the first time in forever,♪這是我生命裏第一次
I finally understand.♪終於懂你心
For the first time in forever, We can fix this hand in hand.♪
這是我們兩人第一次 姐妹同心渡難關
9.We can face this thing together...♪我們一起攜手麵對..
10.But only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart.但解救冰封的心,隻能靠一個發自真愛的行動
11.Don't let them in don't let them see♪-別讓人知道 別讓人發現
I'm getting what I'm dreaming of.♪多年夢想終實現
Be the good girl you always have to be.♪-做個好女孩,就像你的從前
12.I'll bring her back, And I'll make this right.我會帶她回來 把一切恢複原樣
13.I don't want you getting hurt.我不能讓你受傷
She's my sister,她是我的姐姐
She would never hurt me.她永遠不會傷害我
14.Do you understand?懂我的意思嗎?
So how exactly are you planning to stop this weather?
你有什麼具體的計劃來結束這個冬天嗎?
15.he whole thing will be fixed!♪問題全部解決了
We aren't saying you can change him.♪我不是要你改變他
Cause people don't really change.♪人的天性改不掉
We're only saying that love's a force.♪我隻是說愛的力量
That's powerful and strange.♪強大又奇妙
People make bad choices if they're♪壓力 恐懼 瘋狂
mad or scared or stressed.♪會衝昏你的頭腦
But throw a little love their way...♪當你讓愛情生效
電影 冰雪奇緣當中的好句子及翻譯
Some people are worth melting for. 有的人值得你去融化.Love is putting someone else's needs before yours—愛就是把某個人看得比你自己重要。But only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart.但解救冰封的心,隻能靠一個發自真愛的行動。Let it go! 隨它吧!Love is an open door. —愛是一扇打開的門。Nobody wants to be alone. Except maybe you...沒人喜歡孤身一人 大概除了你
求電影《冰雪奇緣》裏的經典台詞,越多越好!
有些人值得我融化。
Some people are worth melting for.
你不能嫁給你剛認識的人。
You can not marry the man you just met.
我會在這裏。
I will be right here.
你想堆個雪人嗎?
do you want to build a snow man.
不要害怕你的怪物。
don't be the monster they fear you are.
有生以來第一次,我的夢想變成了現實。
Cause for the first time in forever, My dream into reality.
冰雪奇緣台詞中英文40句
The snow glows white on the mountain tonight;今晚白雪在山上閃爍
Not a footprint to be seen;一個腳印沒有
A kingdom of isolation;與世隔絕的國土
And it looks like I'm the queen;我就像是一個皇後
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside;狂風咆哮得像我內心一樣的紛亂
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I've tried;不能再困住我的感情了,隻有上天才知逆我已努力過
Don't let them in, don't let them see;不讓他們走進來,不讓他們看到
Be the good girl you always have to be;做一個好女孩,一直都要這樣
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know;掩飾、沒有感覺、不要讓他們知道
Well, now they know;好了,現在他們都知道了
Let it go, let it go;隨心而行,隨心而行
Can't hold it back anymore;不能再抑製了
Let it go, let it go;隨心而行,隨心而行
Turn away and slam the door;轉過身甩上門
I don't care what they're going to say;我不在乎他們會怎樣說
Let the storm rage on;讓風暴怒吼吧
The cold never bothered me anyway;寒冷再也不能煩擾我了
It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small;可笑的是,距離令所有東西都變得渺小了
And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all;一度箝製我的恐懼再也不能控製我了
It's time to see what I can do;是時候看看我能夠做什麼了
To test the limits and break through;試驗我的極限和突破
No right, no wrong, no rules for me;沒有對錯,也沒有規則規範我了
I'm free;我自由了
Let it go, let it go;隨心而行,隨心而行
I am one with the wind and sky;我與風與天同在
Let it go, let it go;隨心而行,隨心而行
You'll never see me cry;你不會再看到我哭泣
Here I stand and here I'll stay;我就站在這裏,我留在這裏
Let the storm rage on;讓風暴怒吼吧
My power flurries through the air into the ground;我的力量激蕩空氣深入地下
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around;我的靈魂隨著四周的冰片盤旋而上
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast;思想化為結晶如一陣冰風
I'm never going back, the past is in the past;我不會再回去,過去已成往事
Let it go, let it go;隨心而行,隨心而行
And I'll rise like the break of dawn;我像旭日從地上冒起
Let it go, let it go;隨心而行,隨心而行
That perfect girl is gone;那個完美女孩已不在了
Here I stand in the light of day;我就站在日光之下
Let the storm rage on;讓風暴怒吼吧
The cold never bothered me anyway;寒冷再也不能煩擾我了!
《冰雪奇緣》裏的好詞好句有哪些?
1、your power will only grow.
你的魔力隻會越來越強大。
2、You must learn to control it.
一定要學會掌控你的魔力。
3、Fear will be your enemy.
記住,恐懼是你的敵人。
4、Open those gates so I may unlock your secrets.
打開大門,讓我揭開你的秘密。
5、I wish it could be like this all the time.
真希望永遠都能像今天一樣。
6、I've been searching my whole life to find my own place.
我也用我的一生尋找新天地。
1、I don't want you getting hurt.
我不能讓你受傷 。
2、 She would never hurt me.
她永遠不會傷害我。
3、Do you understand?
懂我的意思嗎?
4、So how exactly are you planning to stop this weather?
你有什麼具體的計劃來結束這個冬天嗎?
5、 We're only saying that love's a force.
我隻是說愛的力量 。
觀看冰雪奇緣整理出50個句子(中英文)
1.在迷人的阿倫黛爾,誕生了一位神秘的女王,她天生擁有呼風喚雪的魔力,卻被恐懼孤獨地包圍。魔力被一直隱藏,卻終有釋放的一天。
1 in the charming Allen Dale, the birth of a mysterious queen, she was born with a suction call snow magic, but fear loneliness surround. Magic is always hidden, but eventually the release day.
2.我會帶姐姐回家,我會搞定的
2 I will take her home, I will fix it
3.你不怕她嗎?
3 you are not afraid of her?
她是我姐姐,她絕對不會傷害我
She is my sister, she would never hurt me
4.沒錯,我覺得她是最善良的人,不是嗎?
4 yes, I think she is the most kind-hearted people, isn't it?
你可真是恐怖
冰雪奇緣10句英漢經典台詞
1.在迷人的阿倫黛爾,誕生了一位神秘的女王,她天生擁有呼風喚雪的魔力,卻被恐懼孤獨地包圍。魔力被一直隱藏,卻終有釋放的一天。
1 in the charming Allen Dale, the birth of a mysterious queen, she was born with a suction call snow magic, but fear loneliness surround. Magic is always hidden, but eventually the release day.
2.我會帶姐姐回家,我會搞定的2 I will take her home, I will fix it
3.你不怕她嗎? 3 you are not afraid of her?
她是我姐姐,她絕對不會傷害我She is my sister, she would never hurt me
4.沒錯,我覺得她是最善良的人,不是嗎?
4 yes, I think she is the most kind-hearted people, isn't it?
你可真是恐怖 You can be really terror
5.大家好,我叫雪寶。 5 Hello, my name is located.
你是愛莎堆出來的嗎? You are Essar out of the heap?
6.我們需要愛莎把夏天帶過來 6 we need Essar to take over the summer
7.好可愛!就像個嬰兒的獨角獸 7 lovely! Like a baby Unicorn
8.亂扔雪人可不禮貌 8 litter Snowman not polite
9.我們先要挺過這場暴風雪 9 we'll get through this storm
10.那不是暴風雪,那是我姐姐! 10 that is not a snow storm, it is my sister!
11有生以來第一次,我的夢想變成現實
The first 11 in all one's born days, my dream into reality
12.如果我們不行動起來,我們會被凍死 12 if we do not act, we will be killed 13.讓我們把夏天帶回來 13 let us bring summer back
14.你在融化,寶雪 14 you are melting, Bao Xue
有些人值得我融化,但好像現在不是時候 Some people worthy of me melt, but it seems that now is not the time
15.解開冰封吧,拜托了! 15 to unlock frozen it, please!
你不明白嗎?我做不到 Don't you understand? I can't make it
16.我不會離開你的,愛莎 16 I will not leave you, Essar
冰雪奇緣中有什麼好詞,要摘抄,單詞啊
Love is putting someone else's needs before yours.愛就是把某個人看得比你自己重要。《冰雪奇緣》
Some people are worth melting for.有的人值得我為她融化。《冰雪奇緣》
轉載請注明出處句子大全網 » 關於冰雪奇緣好句子 冰雪奇緣裏的好詞好句