神探夏洛克裏華生對瑪麗說的話
The problems of your past are your business.
The problems of your future are my privilege.
你的過去,我來不及參與。
你的未來,我要緊緊相依。
神探夏洛克華生結婚時說的話
Ladies and gentlemen, family and friends, and...um, others:
女士們先生們,家人們朋友們,還有……其他人:
John Watson. My friend John Watson. John... When John first broached the subject of being Best Man, I was confused.
約翰·華生,我的朋友,約翰·華生。約翰……約翰提出讓我做伴郎的時候,我很困惑。
I confess at first I didn’t realize he was asking me, when finally I understood I expressed to him that I was both flattered and surprised. I nonetheless promised that I would do my very best to accomplish a task which was, for me, as demanding and difficult as any I had ever contemplated. Additionally, I thanked him for the trust he placed in me and indicated that I was, in some ways, very close to being moved by it.
我承認剛開始,我沒有意識到他是在請我做伴郎,後來當我明白了。我向他表示我很榮幸也很驚喜。但是我承諾會竭盡全力完成任務。這項任務對我來說比之前遇到的更具挑戰更艱難。另外,非常感謝他對我的信任。在某種程度上,我幾乎被感動了。
I’m afraid John, I can’t congratulate you. All emotions and in particular love, stand opposed to the pure, cold reason I hold above all things. A wedding is, in my considered opinion, nothing short of a celebration of all that is false and specious and irrational and sentimental in this ailing and morally compromised world. Today we honor the deathwatchbeetle that is the doom of our society and in time one feels certain our entire species. But anyway, let’s talk about John.
恐怕我不能恭喜你,約翰。所有的情感,尤其是愛,與純粹冷靜的理智相違背。而我認為這種理智高於一切。在我的信念中,婚禮簡直就是為了慶祝這個病態的道德敗壞的世界中一切虛偽、華而不實、荒謬、感傷的東西。今天我們是在慶祝宣告死亡的蛀蟲,它注定了我們社會的消亡。也注定了整個人類的滅亡。但是,我們還是談談約翰吧。
If I burden myself with a little helpmate during my adventures, this is not out of s......餘下全文>>
神探夏洛克第三季第三集華生對mary說的話
The problems of your past are your business. The problems of your future...are my privilege. It's all I have to say, it's all I need to know.
瑪麗的身世,看過《神探夏洛克》的戳進來~
What do you want, Sherlock?
你想怎樣 夏洛克?
'Mary Morstan was stillborn in October1972.
瑪麗·摩斯坦夭折於1972年十月
'Her gravestone is in Chiswick cemetery,where five years ago
埋葬在奇思維克公墓 五年前
'you acquired her name and date of birth,and thereafter her identity.
你獲取了她的名字和生日 冒用了她的身份
'That's why you don't have friends frombefore that date.'
因此 你的朋友都是五年內的
Need to work on your half of the church,Mary. Looking a bit thin.
瑪麗 你那邊會場再想想人有點少
Oh, orphan's lot. Friends, that's all Ihave.
孤兒沒辦法呀 隻有一大堆朋友
'It's an old enough technique,
這是老掉牙的伎倆
'known to the kinds of people who couldrecognise a skip code on sight...'
對於那些能一眼認出跳躍碼的人而言...
At first I thought it was just a Biblething, spam, but it's not.
開始我以為是傳教 是垃圾短信 但其實不是
It's a skip code.
是跳躍碼
'..Have extraordinarily retentivememories.'
記性好得出奇
How can you not remember which room? Youremember everything!
你怎麼會忘記房號? 你什麼都記得啊
I have to delete something! 207.
我總得刪掉一些 207房
You were very slow.
你太慢了
'How good a shot are you?'
你槍法多好?
How badly do you want to find out?
你有多想知道?
'If I die here, my body would be found in abuilding
如果我死在這裏 凶案現場正麵
'with your face projected on the front ofit.
就是你的照片投影
'Even Scotland Yard could get somewherewith that.
即使蘇格蘭場也會有點頭緒
劇本原文
神夏吧整理...餘下全文>>
神探夏洛克第四季瑪麗到底死沒死?讓夏洛克去死又是啥意思? 給個有底的答案
瑪麗最後說的是“Go to Hell,Sherlock” 注意這裏不是hell而是Hell,也就是說並不是“去死吧”的意思,而到底是什麼意思,有兩種解釋:一、Hell是挪威的一個地名,二、有一個案子(好多人推測和華生的小三有關2333333)將會使華生陷入危機,需要夏洛克去地獄拯救他。具體是什麼還要看第二集發展
神探夏洛克瑪麗最後怎麼了
至於瑪麗在這部劇裏的劇情走向,隻有魔法特心知肚明了,即便她嫁給了花生,並且懷孕了,但是不排除在第四季裏,魔法特尊重原著,讓瑪麗領便當的可能。
神探夏洛克第四季第一集片尾彩蛋什麼意思 瑪麗死了嗎解析
瑪麗最後說的是“Go to Hell,Sherlock” 注意這裏不是hell而是Hell,也就是說並不是“去死吧”的意思,而到底是什麼意思,有兩種解釋:一、Hell是挪威的一個地名,二、有一個案子將會使花生陷入危機,需要夏洛克去地獄拯救他。具體是什麼還要看第二集發展.
Marry也就是瑪麗,華生的妻子,在第四季第一集末尾為夏洛克擋了一槍死掉了。網上也有一群人推測瑪麗是假死,是夏洛克想幫她擺脫一些麻煩,後麵還會再出來,但是電影中有幾個地方應該可以斷定瑪麗是真的死了。第一、mary死的時候華生全程都在,而且有夏洛克死的前例,如果是假死應該無法騙過華生。第二、mary留下了一個光盤給夏洛克,從上麵的miss me可以看出,應該是在夏洛克殺報社那個人左右就準備好的。第三、如果真的是假死,而且是與華生同謀,那麼首先華生應該不會去上茉莉去幫自己照顧孩子而是自己照顧,其次不會連夏洛克的麵也不見隻讓茉莉代傳,最後夏洛克不會去看心理醫生,夏洛克平時非常瘋魔,但是這個時候卻去看了心理醫生。還有一點,夏洛克不會讓哈德森太太對他說那個單詞(出自黃麵人)
神探夏洛克第三季瑪麗用月光香水全名是
Claire de la Lune
現實中不存在,是神夏劇組為了劇情虛構的。
這款香水的品牌借鑒了現實中的法國香水品牌“Claire De Lune”;彎月形的瓶子借鑒了“Ghost”月光香水係列的瓶子形狀。
轉載請注明出處句子大全網 » 神探夏洛克裏華生對瑪麗說的話