1.我寫此信旨在向你投訴有關我三天前從貴店買的一樣東西。
I’m writing to complain about a purchase that I made at your store three days ago.
2.我寫此信是要表達我對三天前從貴店購買的家具的糟糕質量的強烈不滿。
I’m writing to express my dissatisfaction with the horrible quality of the furniture that I
bought from your store last week.
3.我寫信告知你我需要馬上搬到另外一個房間去。
I’m writing to inform you that I need to move into another room as soon as possible.
4.我要對我一周前從貴處購買的一台照相機提出投訴。
I wish to make a complaint about a camera which I bought at your place a week ago.
5.我寫信投訴最近我通過你們旅行社所做的一次到澳大利亞的旅遊。
I’m writing to complain about my recent trip to Australia through your travel agency.
6.我寫信是投訴我們在貴賓館住宿期間你們飯店的飯菜和服務質量的。
I’m writing to complain about the poor food quality and service that we received at your hotel
7.作為一名新的留學生,剛來到校園才三天時間,我真的很不情願對任何事情做任何抱怨,然而,請相信我:我不得不這麼做。
As a new international student who has only been here on campus for 3 days, I’m most
reluctant to complain about anything, but, please trust me: I have to do so.
8.我寫此信是想對您邀請我、給我如此殊榮讓我參加你們的會議表示我的感謝。
I’m writing to express my appreciation for the invitation you sent me, granting me the honor of attending your conference.
9.我寫此信的目的是向您解釋一下我上次缺席了您的課的原因。
I’m writing to explain to you the reason why I was absent from your lecture last time.
10.你來信詢問我對你應該是選擇去澳大利亞還是加拿大留學的建議,在此,我想給你一些建議。
You wrote to ask for my advice concerning whether you should choose to go to Australia or Canada for your study and now I would like to give you some suggestions.
11.我寫信前來確認我此前丟失的一張信用卡。
I am writing to confirm the loss of my credit card.
12.謝謝你9月18日的來信。
Thank you for your letter dated Sep. 18.
13.我寫信的目的是想打聽一下我遺忘在貴賓館房間裏的一個包的事宜。
I’m writing to inquire about a bag that I left behind in a room at your hotel.
14.我寫信是想問一下有關在貴校的住宿、收費以及申請貴校所需具備的具體條件的。
I’m writing to inquire about information in relevance with accommodation, fee charges and specific qualifications required of candidates to your university.
15.我寫信是想告訴您我本月不能按時支付周日就該支付的下月房租。
I’m writing to tell you that I am unable to pay next month’s rent which is due on Sunday.
16.自我回到中國後一直非常想念你。
I have often thought of you since I came back to China.
17.我寫信的目的是向您推薦Robert Jiang先生超凡的個性與超強的學習能力的。
I’m writing to recommend to you the outstanding personality and the super ability for
learning of Mr. Robert Jiang.
18.在您的信中,您講到我的帳戶上透支了240美元,因此你們將收取我70美金的費用。
In your letter, you state that my account is $240 overdrawn and that you will charge me $70.
19.不管怎麼說,我寫信的目的是因為我將邀請一些朋友來吃晚飯,所以想知道你是否也願意前來?
Anyway, I’m writing because I’m inviting some friends over for dinner and I thought you
might also like to join us.
20.我考慮移民加拿大已經有一段時間了,很想了解一下我的資曆以及工作經驗是否達到了申請的條件。
I have been considering immigrating to Canada for quiet some time and would like to know
if my qualifications and work experience make me eligible to apply
21.我希望你一切安好,在澳大利亞的生活也都順心如意。
I hope everything is going well and you are enjoying your life there in Australia.
22.我寫信是想向你詢問一些信息,因為我打算明年來澳大利亞學習。
I’m writing to ask you for some information as I’m planning to come and study in Australia
next year.
23.我想打聽一下對學生是否有門票上的折扣。
I would like to inquire if there is any discount available on entrance tickets for students.
24.為了最充分地利用好我的時間,我很想能夠使用貴圖書館的設施,我寫信的目的就是想征得您的許可。
To make the most of my time there, I would very much like to use the facilities at your
library and I am writing to ask for your kind permission to do so.
25.我寫信的目的是對自己突然的不辭而別而向你表示歉意,但不管怎麼說,我想讓你知道我真的珍惜我們的友誼,而且為了彌補我對你考慮欠周到的作法,我想邀請你假期前來與我的家人相聚。
I’m writing to say sorry to you for my abrupt leaving without giving you any notice, but
anyway, I want to let you know that I really value our good relationship and to make up for
my thoughtless behavior toward you, I want to invite you to come and stay with my family
during the vacation.
26.我寫信的目的是要向您表達我衷心的感謝,謝謝您在我住院期間對我的精心護理。
I’m writing to express my heartfelt gratitude for your kindest nursing during my stay at the
hospital.
開頭:
1.How is it going? 最近怎麼樣?
2.I am glad to receive your letter.很高興收到你的來信。
3.You asked me about( problem question 等),now let me give you some advice.你在來信中詢問我....,現在,讓我給你一些建議。
4.It has been a long time since we met.我們很久沒見麵了
結尾:
1.I am looking forward to receiving your letter.我期待著你的來信。
2.Thank you in advance.提前謝謝你。
3.Please wirte to me as soon as possible.請盡快回信
4.Good luck |Best wishes.祝你好運
這些都是我們平常背的,希望有幫助。