enough to造句並翻譯
您好,很高興為您解答
It is not enough to hope for the best,but you have to do your best.
僅僅抱有樂觀的態度是不夠的,而是要盡力做到最好.
希望能幫助到您,謝謝
用be going to造句,帶翻譯。 要十個
She is going to write to him.
她就要給他寫信了。
It is going to snow.
天就要下雪了。
We are going to visit Yu Garden. 我們將要去遊覽豫園。
It is going to rain soon.(看天色,肯定很快要下雨的意思。)
I am going to finish it. (我打算要去完成這件事。)
You're going to surf the internet for the help.(你打算去上網尋求幫助。)
I'm going to help you making three sentence.(我幫你造三句話。)
You're going to fail your English exam.(你英語將會掛科。)
he is going to sleep.(他打算去睡覺)
she is going to shop.(她打算去商店
attach..... to.....英語造句帶翻譯
attach to 1.fasten or join(one thing to another);be part of粘上;貼上;附屬於 Please attach the sample to the letter.請隨信附上樣品。
用next to造句。 和翻譯
A friend of his happened to be sitting in a railroad-coach next to a young man who was obviously depressed.
他的一個朋友碰巧在火車車廂裏坐在一個無精打采的年輕人的身邊。
May I bring my chair next to yours?
我可以把我的椅子移到你的旁邊嗎?
Peter sat next to Paul on the sofa.
彼得挨著保羅坐在沙發上。
She sat in the chair next to mine.
她坐在緊靠著我的一張椅子上。
Most pre-prepared weight loss products are next to useless.
大多數預製減肥產品幾乎都沒有什麼功效。
Someone introduced us and I sat next to him.
有人給我們作了介紹,我挨著他坐下了。
There the Gripsholm was berthed next to another ship.
“格裏普斯霍姆”號停泊在另一艘船旁邊。
in order to造句並翻譯
She make the sentence in order to answer your question.
為了回答你的問題,她造了個句子
用when造句並回答、翻譯。
When did you get up? I got up at six.你什麼時候起床的?我六點起床的。
When will the bus arrive? At eleven.公共汽車什麼時候到?11點。
When do we have breakfast? At seven.我們什麼時候吃早餐?七點。
When were you born? I was born on January 1st, 1988.
When do you go to school? At eight.你什麼時候去上學?八點。
造句,並翻譯。
He died of(一般指肉眼看得出來的原因) a strong hit.
他死於狠狠的一擊。
He died from(一般指肉眼看不出的原因) heart disease.
他死於心髒疾病。
They died for the country.
他們為國家而死。
The cat died yesterday.
昨天貓死了。
Everyone has to face death.
每個人都必須麵對死亡。
They saw a dead tree.
他們看到了一顆死掉的樹。
He misses you deadly.
他非常地想念你。
The dog is dying.
這條狗在慢慢死去。
用take。。。to。。(帶。。去)造句兩條,連翻譯
I take my brother to go to school.
我帶我弟弟去上學
Our teacher takes us to the playground.
我們的老師帶我們去操場。
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你進步,如對你有幫助,請及時采納~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
造句並翻譯!
How/What about watching TV?看電視怎麼樣
Would you like to do some sport?你會喜歡做些運動嗎
It's a good idea to do some sport.做些運動這是個不錯的主意
Let's go shopping讓我們去購物吧
Why don't you go shopping你為什麼不去購物
造句並翻譯
I will bring you to Beijing.我將帶你去北京。
轉載請注明出處句子大全網 » enoughto造句並翻譯