壁花少年經典台詞
1、Q: Why do we always tend to pick those who treat us like we're nothing?
為什麼我和所有我愛的人,會選擇那些並不在乎我們的人?
A: We accept the love we think we deserve。
因為我們隻會接受,我們認為應得的愛。
2、Q:why do nice people choose the wrong people to date?
為什麼有些好人會和錯的人交往呢?
A:We accept the love we think we deserve
我們接受自己認為配得上的愛。
3、We are infinite.我們是無限的。
4、You stand up,and see the lights on buildings and every thing that make you wonder.And you listenning to that song and drive with the people you love most in this world.In this moment,I swear.We are eternal。
5、I feel myself so small…I’m just asking myself that why do I and everyone love or pick people who treat us as nothing.
我覺得自己太小了……我隻是在問自己,為什麼我和每個人都愛去對待我們的人。
6、we accepted the love we think we deserve…You are not small, you’re beautiful.
我們認為我們應該接受這樣的愛情……你真美麗,而愛情不是渺小的。
7、Why do we always tend to pick those who treat us like we're nothing? We accept the love we think we deserve。
為什麼我和所有我愛的人,會選擇那些並不在乎我們的人?因為我們隻會接受,我們認為應得的愛。
8、雖然我們不能決定自己的出身 但我們可以決定自己要成為一個怎樣的人。
9、And you're listening to that song and that drive with the people you love most in this world.
和你世上最愛的人在路上聽著那首小曲。
10、----Charlie: Sam , do you think that if people know how crazy you really were , no one would ever talk to you ?
(珊姆 你是不是覺得 要是別人知道 你過去有多瘋狂 就不會理你了呢 )
----Sam: All the time
(一直都這麼想 )
11、I don't know if I will have the time to write any more letters
(我不知道我是否還有時間繼續寫信)
because I might be too busy trying to participate
(因為我正忙著學會參與)
So , if this does end up being the last letter
(所以 如果這是最後一封信)
I just want you to know that
(我想告訴你)
I was in a bad place before I started high school
(在高中之前 我的生活很不好過)
And you helped me
(是你給了我光明)
Even if you didn't know what I was talking about
(即使你並不明白我在說什麼)
or know someone who's gone through it
(也不知道這是誰的曾經)
It make me not feel alone
(這一切讓我不再孤獨)
Because I know there are people who say
( 因為我知道有些人會說)
all of these things don't happen
(這些不可能都是真的)
And there are people
(還有一些人)
who forget what it's like to be 16 when they turn 17
(一到十七歲就忘記了十六歲的感覺)
I know these will all be stories someday
(我知道有一天 所有這些都會成為往事)
And our pictures will become old photographs
(我們的容顏會定格在老照片裏)
And we'll all become somebody's mom or dad
(我們也會為人父母)
But right now , these moments are not srories
(但是現在 這些瞬間還未過去)
This is happening
(它們正在發生)
I am here
(就在當下)
And I am looking at her
(我看著她)
And she is so beautiful
(她是那樣的美麗)
I can see it
(我看見了)
This one moment when you know you're not a sad story
(這一瞬間 你知道自己不是悲劇的主角)
You are alive
(你充滿生命力)
And you stand up and see the lights on buildings
(你站起來 欣賞燈光璀璨的夜色)
and everything that makes you wonder
(看著眼前讓你驚歎的一切)
And you are listening to that song on that drive
(聽著音樂 兜著風)
with the people you love most in this world
(和最愛的人們在一起)
And in this moment , I swear
(我敢說 在這一刻)
we are infinite
12、We accept the love we think we deserve
我們接受自己認為配得上的愛。
13、we can't choose where we can come from
我們無法選擇自己從何而來
but we can choose where we go from there
但我們可以選擇去向何方
14、You can*t just sit here and put everybody*s lives ahead of yours ,and think that counts as love.
你不能就那樣坐在那兒,把其他人的生活看得比自己的還重要,然後把這叫做是愛。
15、故事正在發生,而我就在這裏。
16、每當沮喪的時候,總認為自己做錯了選擇。
17、- Why do nice people choose wrong person to date?
- We accept the love we think we deserve.
- Can you make them know that they deserve more?
- We can try.
- 為什麼好的人會選擇錯誤的人約會?
- 我們接受自己認為值得的愛。
- 你能讓他們意識到自己值得更多嗎?
- 我們可以嚐試。
18、Why can't you save anybody?
為什麼,我們誰也救不了呢?
19、I know these will all be stories someday; and our pictures will become old photographs; and we'll all become somebody's mom or dad. But right now , these moments are not srories. This is happening. I am here.
我知道這一切有一天都會變成故事,我們的合影會變成老照片,我們也終會身為父母。但是現在,這個時刻並不是故事。這個時刻正在發生著,我就在這裏。
20、You see things,and you understand.You`re a wallflower.
你看見事情,你理解事情。你是在一旁默默觀察的人。
21、Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.
事情總在改變,朋友總在離去。生活從來不為任何人停止腳步。
22、Charlie: Sam , do you think that if people know how crazy you really were , no one would ever talk to you?
Sam, 你覺得當人們知道真實的我們有多瘋狂後,是不是沒有人會理我們了?
Sam: All the time.
我一直這麼想。
25、認為值得,所以接受,這就是愛情。