源代碼經典台詞
1、Rutledge:The brain is like that,its electromagnetic field remains charged,just briefly even after death.Circuits remain open.Now there is another peculiarity about the brain.It contains a short-term memory track that's approximately 8 minutes long like a convenience store's security camera that only records the last portion of the day's activity on its hard drive.Now combining these two phenomena,circuitry that remains viable postmortem and a memory bank that goes back 8 minutes.Source Code enable是 us to capitalize on the overlap.
拉特裏奇:我們的大腦也一樣,人死後大腦的電磁場仍然處於通電狀態,電路依然通暢,大腦還有一個特性,它存有一個短期記憶軌跡,時長約8分鍾,就像便利店的安全攝像機一樣能在硬盤上記錄每一天的最後部分,把這兩種現象結合起來,人死後腦電圖保持接通,人死後腦電圖保持接通,記憶庫前調8分鍾,源代碼就能幫助我們利用那重疊部分。
2、Rutledge:Source Code is not time travel.Rather,Source Code is time reassignment.
拉特裏奇:源代碼不是時間穿梭,而逝對時間的再賦值。
3、Colter Stevens:Don't sweat the small stuff,you'll drown.
考爾特·史蒂文斯:別為那些瑣事汗流浹背,小心汗水逆流成河。
4、Colter Stevens:Christina,what would you do if you knew you had less than a minute to live?
考爾特·史蒂文斯:克裏斯汀娜,如果你隻有一分鍾不到的生命,你會怎麼做?
Christina:I'd make those seconds count.
克裏斯汀娜:我會讓每秒鍾都變得有意義。
5、Colter Stevens:I'd kiss you again.
考爾特·史蒂文斯:我會再吻你一次。
Christina:Again?
克裏斯汀娜:你吻過嗎?
6、Colter Stevens:Do you believe in fate?
考爾特·史蒂文斯:你相信命運嗎?
Christina:Not really.I'm more of a dumb luck kind of gal.
克裏斯汀娜:不太信,隻能撞些狗屎運。
7、The explosion came from behind me.
爆炸來自於我後方。
8、I need you to discipline yourself on this next pass.
我需要你在下一個任務中管好自己
Perform only the task that we assign you.
Everything else is irrelevant.
做好我們交給你的任務就行,其他別管
9、Captain, it's gonna be counterproductive for you to try to save anyone on that train.
上尉,試圖挽救車上任何乘客會產生不良後果
10、Well, but she survived.And maybe the rest could too.
但她幸免於難,也許其他人也可以
11、She survived, but only inside the Source Code.None of them will be safe.
她幸免於難,相對在源代碼世界,現實仍是死亡
12、What is this Source Code?It's quantum mechanics parable calculus.It's very complicated.
源代碼是什麼?量子力學所演化,相當複雜。
13、The brain is like that, its electromagnetic fieldremains charged, just briefly even after death.Circuits remain open.
大腦也同樣,即便人死後腦電磁場的能量也會短暫殘留。腦回路依然開放著
14、Now there is another peculiarity about the brain.It contains a short-term memorytrack that's approximately 8 minutes long
大腦還有另一特征,能保持段約8分鍾的短期記憶軌道。
15、like a convenience store's security camera that only records the last portion of the day's activity on its hard drive.
像便利店裏的監視器,隻能在硬盤上記錄當日影像的最後一部分。
16、Source Code enables us to capitalize on the overlap.
源代碼世界允許我們同時利用二者。
17、You cannot exist inside the Source Code,beyond Fentress' 8 minutes.
源代碼世界中你隻能存在那8分鍾裏。
18、Source Code is not time travel.
源代碼不是時空旅行
19、Rather, Source Code is time reassignment.
實際上源代碼隻是時空重現
20、What would you do if you only had one minute left to live?I don't know
假如生命剩下一分鍾你會做什麼,我不知道。
21、You cannot alter the continuum of this reality from within the Source Code.
你在源代碼世界裏無法影響到這個世界。