少年時代經典台詞
1、I can’t keep going this way.
我不能繼續這樣子了。
2、 I still love your father. But that doesn’t mean it was healthy for us to stay together.
我還愛著你們的爸爸,但那不意味著我們繼續一起才是最好的選擇。
3、And sometimes in this life you gotta fight.
隻是人生中有時候需要反抗而已。
4、He can find his way home if he wants to.
隻要他想,哪有找不到路回家的?
5、I've met a lot of talented people over the years. How many of them made it professionally without discipline, commitment and really good work ethic? I can tell you. I can count it on two fingers. It's not gonna happen for you, Mason. The world is too competitive. There are too many talented people who are willing to work hard; and a butt load of morons who are untalented, who are more than willing to surpass you. As a matter of fact, a lot of them are sitting in that classroom out there right now. Hm? You know what they're doing? They're doing their assignments. Which is what you're supposed to be doing, but you're not.
這些年,我見過很多有天賦的人,你認為他們之中有多少人能夠在不自律,沒有決心和職業道德的情況下成為專業人士?我可以告訴你,我兩個手指頭就能數完了。你也不能,梅森。這個世界競爭太激烈了。有太多願意努力的天才,還有一大堆沒有天賦的蠢蛋,他們都願意超過你。事實上,他們中的大多人正坐在外麵的教室裏,你知道他們在幹什麼嗎?做作業。做著你該做但沒有做的事。
6、What can you bring to it that nobody else can?
-That’s what I’m trying to find out.
-什麼是隻有你有,比爾卻拿不出來的?
-這也是我正在努力尋找的。
7、 -I feel like there's so many things that I could be doing and probably I want to be doing that I’m just not.
-Why aren’t you?
-I mean, I guess it’s just being afraid of what people would think.
-I guess it’s really easy to say like, “I don’t care what anyone else thinks", But everyone does. You know?
-Exactly.
-我隻是覺得我又太多事情可以做了,而且可能我也想做,但我還是沒做。
-為什麼你不去做?
-我是說,我想是有點害怕別人會怎麼想。
-我想,我不在乎別人怎麼想,這樣的話說起來很容易,但每個人都怕,是吧?
-確實如此!
8、 I mean, I just wanna be able to do anything I want.
我是說,我隻想做自己想做的事。
9、You just kinda come and go as you please.
你來去隨心。
10、I’ve spent the first half of my life acquiring all this crap, and now I’m gonna spend the second half of my life
我用前半輩子的時間得到了這些沒用的,現在又要用後半輩子來想法設法
11、 If you know that’s where you wanna go, you should probably do that early acceptance thing, you know?
如果你是真的想去那裏,你就要早點做好準備工作,知道嗎?
12、 Let them know you’re a man who knows what he wants goes a long way in this life, all right?
讓他們知道你是一個知道自己想要什麼的人對你的人生有很大的幫助。
13、 There are billions of us just laying around, not really doing anything. We’ve even pretty good at self-maintenance and reproducing constantly. How evil is that? We’re fucked.
成千上億的人隻是活著而已,無所事事。我們也很會自我保養,並且能不斷繁殖。多麼可怕,我們都不再是自我了。
14、You don’t have to listen to your parents after you turn 18. Especially if they’re not helping you financially.
十八歲以後你就沒有必要聽父母的話了,他們不給你錢你就更不用聽了。
15、It means you are responsible for you, not your girlfriend, not your mom, not me, you.
我的意思是你要對自己負責,而不是對你的女朋友,不是對你媽,不是對我,而是對你自己。
16、 If you truly take care of you, you will be amazed at how much girls start lining up at your front door.
如果你真的照顧好自己的心,你會驚訝的發現,不知有多少那樣的姑娘在你門前排長隊。
17、 It’s all timing with these things, you know.
感情的事都是時機問題。
18、It’s like it’s always right now, you know?
我們永遠活在當下一刻,不是嗎?
19、Life is expensive。 You know, you have to be responsible.
生活很昂貴,你需要負責。
20、 When you’re young, happiness is something to be had; as you age, happiness becomes a goal that you chase; now you’ve grown, happiness is a state of mind that you try to understand.
小時候的快樂是樣東西,擁有就幸福;成長時的快樂是個目標,達到就幸福;長大後的快樂是個心態,明白就幸福。