神偷奶爸1、2全集經典台詞
1、Hold the horses.
稍等一下/慢著。
2、Excuse me, sir, is there a commode?
請問,先生,這裏有洗手間嗎?
3、Let us give you the proper send-off.
那就讓我們為你隆重送別吧。
4、Go about your business.
回去幹活吧。
5、Law enforcement still has no leads.
執法部門仍然毫無線索。
6、I don't. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
我可沒有,我真想馬上再來一次。
7、You've got to be pulling on my leg!
開什麼玩笑!
8、Yeah, well, she is a nut job, and I'm not going on any date.
是的,不過她的腦袋有點不正常,而且我才不會去相親。
9、Simmer down. Simmer down!
安靜,安靜!
10、Well, it seems that because of your checkered past, everyone else refused to work with you.
好像是由於你背景複雜,所以沒人願你和你共事。
11、That's how I roll.
這就是我的風格。
12、But not me. I stepped up.
但我願意,我毛遂自薦的。
13、Something that will blow this pyramid thing out of the water!
金字塔那事跟它根本沒法比!
14、You never know what kind of booby traps this guy could have set.
你永遠猜不到這家夥可能會設下什麼樣的陷阱。
15、Next, we are going to steal, pause for effect, the moon!
接下來,我們要去偷的是,這時候停頓一下才給力,月球!
16、Are you out of your gourd?
你瘋了嗎?
17、Do you want a demonstration?
要給你做個演示嗎?(demonstration在現在的日常工作中很常見)
18、The kid gives me the creeps!
那孩子讓我毛骨悚然!
19、And yet you have the audacity to ask the bank for money?
那你還有臉來銀行借錢?
20、I was thinking you two could get some grub.
我覺得你們倆可以出去吃個飯。
21、Get the picture?
明白沒?
22、Wow, looks like your date's out for the count.
哇,你的約會對象好像不省人事了呢。
23、Got you in our sights!
這下你跑不掉了!
24、I just need to get some things off my plate before we start taking over the world, that's all.
隻不過在我們開始征服世界前,我得先把一些事情處理完。
25、The dentist thing is more of a hobby.
牙醫隻是我的副業。
26、Are you reallyabcgonna save the world?
你真的要拯救世界嗎?
27、I think I can live with that.
我不會介意的。
28、-Things have been so lonely since my wife, Debbie, passed on. It's like my heart is a tooth, and it's got a cavity that can only be filled with children.
---自從我妻子Debbie過世後,我的人生就孤單起來。就好比我的心是顆牙齒,而牙齒上蛀了個洞,隻有孩子的愛才能填補好這個洞。
29、But try not to toss and turn.
不過還是不要翻來翻去的。
30、And that's where you come in. As an ex-villain,abcyou know how a villain thinks, and acts.
於是就輪到你商場了 作為一個前惡人 你了解惡人的思維以及行為。
31、So if you want to go, you are going to have to walk yourselves.
要是你們想去,就自己走去吧。
32、know someone whoabccan fix that for you.
我知道有人能改變你
33、You're going to suffer the wrath of Gru!
格魯很生氣,後果很嚴重。
34、And you'll be talkingabcnormal in no time!
你再也不會顯得平庸!
35、I have pins and needles that I'm sitting on.
我簡直如坐針氈。
36、How come you're so fat?Because my house is made of candy!And sometimes,I eat instead of facing my problems!
怎麼會有這麼胖的仙女?因為我住在糖果屋裏麵,煩心的時候我就會吃糖果逃避現實。
37、If you take it personal, that's okay.
你要因此恨我,我也不會記懷。
38、Kyle,Kyle,Kyle,stop!stop doing your business on the Petunias!There you go,go to Fred's.Go crazy.
凱爾,別尿在我的牽牛花上,那兒,尿在弗雷德的花上,尿爽點。
39、We are the Anti Villain League,an ultra secret organization dedicated to fighting crime on a global scale.Rob a bank? We're not interested. Kill someone? Not our deal.But you want to melt the polar ice caps? Or vaporize Mount Fuji? Or even [points his tea spoon at Gru] steal the moon? Then we notice.
我們是發反惡人聯盟,是一個致力於對抗全球大規模惡勢力的絕密組織。我們對搶劫銀行的犯罪活動沒有興趣,殺人放火的事情我們也懶得管,但是如果有融化兩級的冰塊或者讓富士山消失甚至偷月亮,我們就要管了。
40、Look,I probably shouldn't be saying this,but your work as as a villain,was kind of,amazing.So, if you ever wanna get back to doing something awesome, give us a call.
也許我不該這麼說,但是你當惡棍真是棒極了,所以,如果你回心轉意想大幹一場的話,給我們回個電話。
41、I miss being evil. Sinister plots,large-scale crimes.It’s what I live for. I mean, don’t you think there’s more for our future than jelly?Well,I'm also considering a line of jams.The thing is,Gru,I've now been recruited elsewhere.
我懷念當惡棍的日子,圖謀不軌,大肆犯罪,這才是我活著的意義。你不覺得我們的前途不應該僅僅是果凍嗎?嗯,我也在考慮增加一條果醬生產加工線。格魯,事實上,我已經另謀出路了。
42、That guy,looks exactly like a villain named "EL Macho" from about 20 years ago.he was ruthless, he was dangerous and as the name implies very macho! He had the reputation of committing heists just using his bare hands! But like all the greats, El Macho was gone too soon. He died in the most macho way possible: jumping out of a plane, with 250 pounds of dynamite strapped to his chest, while riding a shark straight into the mouth of an active volcano!It was glorious.Yeah,sounds like EL Macho's pretty dead?They never found the body.Oh,no.All that was ever retrieved,was a pile,pf singed chest hair.That face!It has got to be El Macho.
那家夥和20年前的一個惡人“猛爺”長得一模一樣,他心狠手辣,是個非常危險的人物,人如其名,十分凶猛。他以赤手空拳去搶劫而出名,非常可惜的是猛爺和所有偉人一樣死得太早了。他選擇了世間最猛的死法,騎著一條鯊魚,在他自己的胸口綁了250磅炸藥,跳進了一座活火山的噴出口,場麵非常壯觀。按照你的說法,猛爺絕對死了。沒有人找到他的屍體,能找到的隻有一片燒焦了的胸毛。那張臉,他絕對是猛爺。
43、Don't worry.It can only get better from here,right?But if it doesn't,you always borrow my dart gun.I do use it on,one or two dates myself.Yeah,you know as far as dates go,I think I'm good with just,the one.
放心吧,以後總不至於比這次還要糟糕吧。如果真的比這還要糟糕,我就把我的飛鏢槍借給你用,我有幾次就派上用場了。和約會比起來,我覺得還是我比較喜歡獨自一人呆著。
44、Oh,and just between you and me,You look much better bald.
私下告訴你,我還是覺得你光頭更好看。
45、I'm happy to create an evil army to destroy the world but nobody messes with my family.
雖然我非常想創造出一批邪惡的軍隊來毀滅這個世界,但誰都別想對付我的家人。
46、Hi everybody.I'd like to make some toast...She...umm...She kisses my boo-boos.She braids my hair.We love you mothers everywhere.And my new Mom Lucy is beyond compare。
我有話要說,她親吻我的傷口,她幫我紮小辮,我們愛你,親愛的媽媽,我的新媽媽露西無人能比。
47、Hold the horses.
稍等一下/慢著。
48、uper-cool stuff you wouldn't understand.
非常帶勁的事,你不會懂的。
59、 He's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!
它太可愛了,我受不了了!
60、We can't afford any distractions!
我們不能再東拉西扯了!
61、 It was a little attempt at humour.
那隻是我小幽默一下。
62、 The moon is as good as ours.
月亮逃不出我們的手掌心。
63、We're all hyper!
我們好興奮!
64、Are you reallyabcgonna save the world? Yes. Yes, I am.
你真的要拯救世界嗎?是的,沒錯。
65、When someone moves into theabcmall who is follically challenged,I make it my businessabcto know all about them.
當具有極大挑戰性的人走進商場,我的任務就是去了解他。
66、You just officially hadabcthe worst date ever
你圓滿完成了史上最糟糕約會。
67、These are sordid lies.abcI don't even like her.
蹩腳的謊話 我甚至都不喜歡她。
68、all too well. It is theabclook of a broken heart.
你裝過頭了 其實內在是一顆破碎的心。
69、And that's where you come in. As an ex-villain,abcyou know how a villain thinks, and acts.
於是就輪到你商場了 作為一個前惡人 你了解惡人的思維以及行為。