越獄經典台詞
1、You come around these bleachers again,it's gonna be more than just words we're exchanging.你要是再到露天看台來的話,我們交流的就不止是語言了(michael拒絕了變態的t-bag,t-bag丟下一句文縐縐的威脅)
2、Better late than never,right?遲了總比沒有好吧。(黑大兵c-note在最後關頭才把藥給michael)
3、There's something strange about him.I gave him the results of his blood test,and there was this look on his face. It was,um...relief (美女醫生覺得很奇怪:為什麼當ms得知自己有糖尿病是臉上卻出現了釋然的表情。)
4、Michael: You and me…It's real…
我和你。。。是真的
這不僅僅是個含蓄的表白。斯科菲爾的眼神說明了一切。
5、Abruzzi: I kneel only to God. Don't see him here.
我隻對上帝下跪。但我沒有在這裏看到上帝。
也許為了尊嚴,但更多的是贖罪。
6、Friend of Sucre: You look like hell.
Sucre: I'm man from hell, puppy. Now, I just gotta go to Vegas.
-你看起來像個魔鬼!
-我可是從地獄逃出來的!我現在就要去維加斯。
如果你想知道知道什麼是愛,那麼問問這個“魔鬼”!
7、T-bag: How about getting us to somewhere cooler, say, Africa?
把我們丟到涼快點的地方去怎麼樣,比如,非洲?
Hey, this man was still white this morning!
嘿,早上這哥們還是個白人呢!
這是T-BAG。一個聰明的瘋子!
8、Michael/Lincoln: Just have a little faith.
活得有信念點!
逆境中的精神支柱。
9、Abruzzi: Take my hand so we can put all this behind us.
握手言和,把以前的一切一筆勾銷吧。
Does not a warm hand feel better than a cold shark?
溫暖的手不比冷酷的人好得多嗎?
渡盡劫波兄弟在,相逢一笑泯恩仇。
10、Friend of Sucre: You look like hell.
Sucre: I'm man from hell, puppy. Now, I just gotta go to Vegas.
-你看起來像是去拚命的。
-我可是從地獄逃出來的!我現在就要去維加斯。
Sucre對愛的執著讓我感動。就像他說的,"She is the love of my life". 此生摯愛。
11、Sometimes things happen that are just out of your control.
有時事情的發生你是無法掌控的。
反將一軍,扳回一城。
12、You know, I'm gonna...I'm gonna get out of here someday. And when I do...don't think I won't remember what your front steps look like, Susan.
你知道,我。。。我總有一天會出去的。而那時。。。不要以為我會不記得你家門廊是什麼樣子,Susan.
是威脅麼?明明手持利刃,卻偏偏放不下那樣一束燃燒奔放的向日葵。
當向日葵在T-bag憤怒瘋狂與悲哀中凋落一地,我們知道,還有什麼,也一並凋落了。
為T-bag感到傷感,他內心最柔軟的那個家,與那52封信一起,灰飛煙滅。
13、- You know...after you break outside these walls, that's the first place they're gonna look for you-- family.
- Now, why is it you think that I'm that dumb that I would go directly there?
- 'Cause that's exactly the first place I'm gonna go. Turns out maybe we got something in common after all.
D.B Copper:你知道…在我們逃出之後,那是他們第一個去找的地方—你家。
C-note:你憑什麼認為我會蠢到直接跑回家?
D.B Copper:因為那正是我會去的第一個地方…似乎我們終於有共同點了。
家會讓你想起什麼?幽深暗巷盡頭那一點暈黃溫暖的光?死寂深沉黑夜裏的那一聲親切悠長的呼喚?或是午夜夢回時,散如向來之煙霞的那些含笑臉龐。而從清冷鐵窗外望,正是月圓中天,光瀉如銀。這些每天做獸性之搏的囚徒們,被迫將人性埋在最深最柔軟的一個角落,那個角落的名字,叫做家。
14、When I was young, I couldn't sleep at night, 'cause I thought there was a monster in the closet. But my brother told me there wasn't anything in the closet but fear. That fear wasn't real. He said it wasn't made of anything. It was just air. Not even that. He said you just have to face it. You just have to open that door, and the monster would disappear. In here, though, you face your fear, you open that door... and there's a hundred more doors behind it. And the monsters that are hiding behind them... are all real. But I think I'd like to face the monsters on my own.
我小時候晚上無法總睡不著,覺得衣櫥裏有怪物在窺視我。我哥哥對我說,門後麵什麼也沒有,隻有你的恐懼,那不是真實的。他說那種恐懼隻是無中生有想象出來的。他還說你必須要麵對它,打開那扇門,怪物就會消失。但是在這裏,你勇敢麵對恐懼,你打開那扇門,卻看到另一百扇門。而門後隱藏的怪物…都是真實的。不過,我願意自己來麵對這些怪物。
15、'Cause you got college? Big school learnin', huh? Well, let me school you. Darwin wins inside these walls. Not Einstein, Darwin.
就因為你讀了大學?了不起啊?哼,讓我教教你。監獄裏達爾文就是老大。不是愛因斯坦,達爾文!
灰冷的高牆之內,赤裸裸的叢林法則每天都在上演。剝去文明的外衣,人性的黑暗麵盡顯,監獄裏野獸的生存之搏血腥而殘酷。
16、此人名言大家都耳熟能詳了啊。。我就不作注解了。。。
I heard you were moving some real estate.
聽說你在牢裏搞房地產?
Looks like the Bank of Africa wasn't allowing any withdrawals.
貌似非洲銀行不準取錢啊。
- What're we, the A-Train? Everyone gets to ride with us?
-我們算什麼,公共汽車麼?每個人都可以想坐就坐?
Well, for health reasons, information like that should be disseminated a little more pronto.
唔,為我們的健康著想,這樣的消息可應該早點發布。
Michael終於決定當晚越獄,計劃、人數皆有變更。於是T-bag如是說。
If you get stuck in one of them pipes, boy……
要是你卡在哪根管子裏了可怎麼辦,孩子……
正式Breakout之時,T-bag一臉不懷好意的對胖子說……
17、Sucre: Why do you want to see him so hard anyway?
Michael: Because hes my brother.
-你為什麼這麼想見他?
-因為他是我哥哥。
更像是一種宣誓,一種對責任的聲明與承受,一種對生命的分擔,背負與戰鬥。所以他們的戰鬥就此打響。
18、You're slipping.你錯了。
19、You're not being very transparent,Warden.你不是很坦率,獄長。
20、You're just hoofing it out here in the middle of nowhere?你就在中途閑逛?
21、Your tags are expired.你的車牌過期了
22、Your call.你決定吧。
23、You were attending when I first started here.我剛來的時候你是主治醫師。
24、You think that tire went flat by accident?你以為車輪癟了是個意外麼?
25、You fell for her你愛上了她。
26、You are outnumbered and we will come after you.你人數少,我們會追上你的。
27、Yeah,yuck it up,funny man.耶,盡情大笑吧,可笑的人。
28、Without the money,we are screwed沒有錢我們就完了。
29、Why don't you cut out all the riddles, snowflake,and just give us to a straight.你幹嘛不把話說明點,小白臉。
30、When dad’s back acts up,we stop. 當爸爸的背不舒服時我們就得停下來。
31、Whatever you got eating at you,you just give it up.無論什麼事在折磨你,你就讓它去吧(即別讓這種內疚折磨你)
32、We're pulling them now.我們在全力以赴。
33、We're headed out,man我們出發了,夥計。
34、We're going to get made out here.我們會被認出的
35、Well,Hector says that you can serve your full sentence.嗯,hector說你要刑滿才釋放。
36、We’ll drop you off in the next town,and I’ll wire you that 10,000 like I said.我們讓你在下個鎮下車,我會給你彙10000美元。
37、We’ll call for you when we’ve reached a decision.等我們做好決定後會通知你們。
38、We ran into some car trouble 我們遇到車禍了
39、We keep tapping on cracks,and she's going to break.我們深入利用這個弱點,她就會崩潰。
40、We have already committed the crime.我們已經犯罪了。
41、This can go down humanely if you don’t fight,but if you pull a stunt like that again,it's going to get inhumane right quick.你要不掙紮的話,那接下來我將會很仁慈,不過要是你想再耍花招,我就會變得很殘忍。
42、The picture makes me look like a sociopath.照片上的我跟精神變態者似的。
43、Sir,I cannot do a procedure like this without an anesthetic.先生,如果沒有麻醉劑,我沒法動這個手術。
44、One should never turn his back on his home country. 一個人永遠也不能背棄自己的祖國。
45、Not be constantly running,looking over your shoulder不用到處躲藏,小心翼翼地生活。
46、Listen,you know I'm thankful for the help with the green card,but I just don't want to get involved.我很感激你幫我搞到綠卡但我不想卷入此事。
47、It's a simple strategy,plays across the board. 很簡單的策略,廣為人知。
48、It's a one-shot deal out of the country. 這是離開這個國家的惟一的機會。
49、I hope you're holding on to something tight 'cause i'm about to break it down for you.我希望你做好心理準備,因為我要說的東西會讓你崩潰。
50、He acknowledge that whatever neuroses drove the criminal to commit the original crime is compounded.他知道無論是什麼神經機能病變導致的最初犯罪都是複雜的。