變形金剛經典台詞
1、Optimus Prime: At the end of the day, one shall stand, one shall fall!
擎天柱:就在今天,讓我們一決高下吧,不是你死,就是我亡!
2、Optimus Prime: A necessary sacrifice to bring peace to this planet. We cannot let the humans pay for our mistakes. It's been an honor serving with you all. Autobots, ROLL OUT!
擎天柱:為了給這個星球帶來和平,這點犧牲是必要的。我們不能讓這些人類來承擔我們所犯錯誤的後果。跟你們大夥兒一起(戰鬥)是我的榮耀。汽車人,變形出發!
3、Optimus Prime: They deserve to choose for themselves!
擎天柱:這該由他們自己來選擇!
4、Optimus Prime: With the Allspark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yielded its reward, a new world to call home. We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them in secret... waiting, protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars. We are here. We are waiting.
擎天柱:由於沒有了能量塊,我們再也無法活著回到我們的星球。但是命運已經另外給我們作了安排,我們有了一個新的可以叫做“家”的地方。現在我們生活在人群中,有平凡的外表做掩飾,但是可以暗地裏注視著他們……等待、守護。盡管我們來自兩個完全不同的世界,我親眼目睹了他們的力量和勇氣,像我們一樣,他們還將經曆更多。我是擎天柱,我把以下訊息發給所有在這個星球上尋求庇護並幸存下來的汽車人。我們在這裏,我們在等待。
5、我們的種族
因為被遺忘的過去而走到一起 齊心協力麵對未來
我是擎天柱 在此發出倡議
讓這段曆史流傳下去
我們擁有珍貴的記憶 生生不息
Our race
Because of the past be forgotten and come together to face the future together
I am Optimus Prime initiatives in this issue
Let this go down in history
We have precious memories of endless
6、One shall stand and one shall fall.
不是你死就是我亡。
7、A driver don't pick the car. The car'll pick the driver.
不是人挑選車,而是車挑選人。
8、Do not test me.
別惹我。
9、Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at you life,don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?
50年以後,當你回想起今天,你難道不會後悔你沒有勇氣上這輛車嗎?
10、Okay, I wanna tell you about a dream. A boy's dream. And a man's promise to that boy. He looked at me in the eye. He said, "Son, I'm gonna buy you a car."But I want you to bring me $2,000 and three As." Okay? I got the 2,000 and I got two As.Okay? Here's the dream. Your B-. Dream gone. Kaput. Sir, just ask yourself, what would Jesus do?
我要告訴你一個夢想,一個男孩的夢想 一個男人答應那個男孩 他看著我的眼睛說:"兒子,我會給你買一輛車" "但是你需要給我 2000 美元和 3 個 A " 我已經有了 2000 美元和 2 個 A ,這是我的夢想,如果你給 B-,夢想破滅了.
先生,捫心自問,如果是上帝,他會怎麼做?
11、Before time began, there was the Cube, we know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how our race was born. For a time, we lived in harmony, but like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil, and so began the war, a war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death, and the Cube was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it and rebuild our home, searching every star, every world. And just when all hope seemed lost, message of a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet called earth.
在時間創生之前,就有了立方體。我們不知道它來自何方,但它有創造世界萬物的力量。我們民族就是這樣誕生的。有一段時間,我們和睦相處。但就像所有強大的民族,有的想用它行善,有的想用它作惡。戰爭就這樣爆發了。我們的星球資源殆盡,被死亡吞沒。立方體則失落在茫茫宇宙。我們分散在銀河係四處尋找,希望找到它以重建家園。我們搜尋每一個星球,每一個世界。正在我們所有希望都將泯滅之際,我們被一個有關新發現的信息帶到了一個未知的星球——地球。但我們已經太晚了。
12、With the All spark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yielded its reward: a new world to call home. We live among its people now in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars: we are here, we are waiting.
因為火種源消失了我們無法恢複我們星球的生命留在這個世界裏褪色,休養,一個新的世界,叫做,家!我們和這裏的人民生活在一起,隱藏在變形態下,也在密密的守護著,等待著,保護著,我目睹了他們無畏的勇氣,盡管這裏一樣有戰爭,跟我們一樣,眼見,並不一定為憑!我是擎天柱,相星際間所有流亡的博派人發出此訊息,我們在這裏,等你們!
13、welcome, laserbeak. unlike some of my other warriors you never fail me.
歡迎回來,激光鳥。不像我的某些部下,你從來不讓我失望。
14、prime did it,he turned the tide.
是因為大哥,他力挽狂瀾。杯子的話,可惜大哥在力挽狂瀾之後就死去了,那也是他最後的輝煌。
15、do not grieve.soon i shall beone with the matrix.
不要傷心,很快我就會成為領導模塊中的一員。視死如歸,壯哉!大哥!
16、but one day an autobot shall rise from our ranks and use the power of the matrixto light...our darkest hour.until that day...till all are one...
總有一天,會有一個人從我們的隊伍中成長起來,啟動領導模塊的力量……照亮我們最黑暗的時刻。總有一天……萬眾一心…… 大哥的臨終遺言,不用多說了。
17、nobody summons megatron. then it pleases me to be the first.
沒人能召喚我威震天。那麼很高興我是第一個。
18、first we crack the shell,then we crack the nuts inside!
首先我們砸碎外殼,然後我們砸碎裏麵的堅果。轟隆隆說的話,不管怎麼樣,這個身材嬌小的家夥把汽車人比作堅果(nuts),也算有種。
19、unh! hey, i wasn't worried for a microsecond.
我連一微秒都沒害怕過。熱破的話,再一次反映了他的無所畏懼,這樣的人看來真是作領袖的料。
20、constructicons,merge for the kill!
挖地虎,組合,開始屠殺吧!
21、me, grimlock, love challenge!
我,鋼索,喜歡挑戰。
22、megatron must be stopped...no matter the cost
必須不惜一切代價阻止威震天。
23、absolutely positively definitely. nobody can get the job done faster than i can. nobody!
毫無疑問絕對肯定,沒人能比我幹這活更快,沒人能。
24、i would've waited an eternity for this it's over, prime
我一直在等待這一天,你完了,擎天柱。
25、how do you feel,mighty megatron?
你現在感覺怎樣?“偉大”的威震天?
26、destiny! you cannot...destroy...my...destiny!
命運,你不能破壞我的命運。
27、my fellow decepticons,as your new leader, i... who disrupts my coronation?! "coronation", starscream?this is bad comedy. megatron? is that you? here's a hint!
我的霸天虎兄弟們,作為你們的新首領,我…… 誰打斷了我的加冕儀式? “加冕儀式”,紅蜘蛛,真是一個蹩腳的喜劇。 是你嗎?威震天? 給你個提示。
28、i, galvatron, will crush you just as megatron crushed prime! and you'll die trying,just like megatron.
我,驚破天,要把你砸爛,就像威震天砸爛擎天柱一樣!那你會死得很慘,就像威震天一樣!不用說了,驚破天vs通天曉。
29、like it or not, we are allies now against a common foe.
你願不願意,我們現在是同盟,我們有共同的敵人。驚破天也會說這些?
30、Honour to the end.榮耀到最後一刻。
31、為什麼霸天虎總是那麼牛逼 why do the decepicons always get the good shit
32、仰望星空 滿天的星辰裏 你可以把其中的一顆看作我的靈魂(When you are looking at the stars, please put the brightest star shusu.org night sky as my soul)
33、我已然重生for i am reborn
34、你可以對我們失去信心,但絕不要失去自信( you may lose your faith in us,but never in yourself!)
35、huh, not bad for an old-timer. "old-timer"?that's something you'll never be if you don't get back to the city.
不錯啊,老家夥。老家夥?如果你不趕快回到汽車人堡壘,你就永遠也成不了老家夥了。
36、no! such heroic nonsense.
不!多麼英雄的垂死掙紮啊。