盜夢空間經典台詞
Cobb: What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient... highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it’s almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed—fully understood—that sticks right in there somewhere.
科布:適應性最強的寄生物是什麼?細菌?病毒?還是蛔蟲?是想法。適應性強,感染度高。一旦一種想法盤亙腦海,便難以消除。一個完全成型、領悟透徹的想法會紮根於腦海,縈繞不去。
Mal: If I jump, would I survive?
Cobb: A clean dive, perhaps.
梅爾:如果我跳下去,還能活命嗎?
科布:技術高的話,也許。
Saito: In my dream, you play by my rules.
齋藤:在我的夢裏,你得按我的規矩來。
Saito: If you can steal an idea from someone’s mind, why can’t you plant one idea instead?
齋藤:如果你能從別人腦中竊取想法,又怎麼不能植入想法?
Arthur: I say: don’t think about elephants. What are you thinking about?
Saito: Elephants?
Arthur: Right, but it’s not your idea. The subject’s mind can always trace the genesis of the idea. True inspiration is impossible to fake.
亞瑟:如果我說:不要想大象。你會想什麼?
齋藤:大象?
亞瑟:對,但這不是你的想法。目標的大腦往往會去探尋想法的源頭。真正的想法是不可能偽造的。
Cobb: I’m just doing what you taught me.
Professor: I never taught you to be a thief.
科布:我做的事都是你教的。
教授:我沒叫你去做賊。
Professor: Come back to reality, Dom.
教授:回到現實中來吧,道姆!
Cobb: They say we only use a fraction of our brain’s true potential. Now, that’s when we’re awake. When we’re asleep, the mind can do almost anything.
科布:人們都說我們隻利用了大腦的一小部分潛能,也就是在我們醒著的時候用的。可我們熟睡時,思想無所不能。
Cobb: Dreams feel real while we’re in them. It’s only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.
科布:我們身在夢裏時會感覺夢很真實,隻有醒來後才會發覺有什麼不對勁。
Cobb: Never recreate places from your memory. Always imagine new places! Because building a dream from your memory is the easiest way to lose your grasp from what’s real and what is a dream.
科布:絕對不能從你的記憶裏取現成的參照地,隻能想象出新的地方!因為根據記憶造夢最容易讓你難以分清夢境和現實。
Cobb: If you’re gonna perform inception you need imagination.
科布:想植夢,你就得具備想象力。
Arthur: No one likes to feel someone else is messing around with their mind.
亞瑟:沒人願意有人在他們的思想裏晃來晃去。
Ariadne: Why is it so important to dream?
Cobb: In my dreams, we’re still together.
阿裏阿德涅:做夢又那麼重要嗎?
科布:在夢裏,我仍能跟她在一起。
Ariadne: Why can’t you go home?
Cobb: Because they think I killed her. [Ariadne remains silence] Thank you.
Ariadne: For what?
Cobb: For not asking whether I did.
阿裏阿德涅:你為什麼不能回家?
科布:因為他們認為我殺了她。[阿裏阿德涅不作聲]謝謝!
阿裏阿德涅:謝什麼?
科布:謝謝你沒有問我有沒有殺她。
Eames: Do they come here to sleep?
Thin Man: No, they come here to be woken up. Dream has become their reality!
埃姆斯:他們來這裏睡覺?
瘦子:不,它們來這裏是想有人喚醒他們。夢境已成為他們的現實。
Cobb: I think positive emotion triumphs negative emotion everytime. We’re all hearing for a reconciliation. A catharsis.
科布:我認為正麵情感每次都能戰勝負麵情感。我們都期待和解,一場宣泄。
Ariadne: Who would wanna be stuck in a dream for ten years?
Cobb: Depends on the dream.
阿裏阿德涅:誰會願意在夢裏呆上10年?
科布:那要看是什麼夢了。
Ariadne: Wait, whose subconscious are we going through exactly?
阿裏阿德涅:等等,我們現在到底要進入誰的潛意識?
Eames: You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.
埃姆斯:親,既然是做夢就不要怕做大點。
Cobb: An idea is like a virus. Resilient. Highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define or destroy you. The smallest idea such as: “Your world is not real.” Simple little thought that changes everything.
科布:想法就像病毒,適應性強,感染度高。再簡單的想法一旦生根就能生長,直到足以控製你,毀掉你。最簡單的想法,例如,“你的世界不真實。”簡單而又小小的念頭卻能改變一切。
Mal: Your world is not real!
梅爾:你的世界不真實!
Cobb: You’re waiting for a train. A train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can’t know for sure! And it doesn’t matter. Now, tell me why?
Mal: Because we’ll be together!
科布:你在等一趟火車。那趟車將帶你去遠方。你知道自己希望火車帶你到何方,但是你不能肯定!但這已經不重要了!快告訴我為什麼!
梅爾:因為你會和我一起!
The moment's passed. Whatever I do I can't change this moment. I'm about to call out to them. They run away. If I'm ever going to see their faces I've gotta get back home. The real world.
那個時刻我沒有把握住。無論我做什麼我都不能挽回。我想要呼喚他們,他們卻恰好跑開了。如果我再見到他們的臉龐,我就隻能回家去。回到真實的世界。
Yes. In the dream state, your conscious defense is lowered that makes your thoughts vulnerable to theft.
是的。在夢裏,你的有意識防禦就會降低,思想輕而易舉地被盜取。
Once an idea has taken hold of the brain, it's almost impossible to eradicate.
一旦大腦被某個想法占據,想抹去它基本是不可能的。
Our dreams, they feel real while we're in them, right? It's only when we wake up that we realize how things are actually strange. Let me ask you a question, you, you never really remember the beginning of a dream do you? You always wind up right in the middle of what's going on.
我們做夢的時候,夢境是真實的,對不對?隻有到醒來的時候才會意識到事情不對勁兒。我問你,你從來都不記得夢從何而起是不是?你總是直接插入到夢中所發生的一切。
No idea is simple when you need to plant it in somebody else's mind.
要想植入別人的大腦,任何想法都不會簡單。
I know how to search your mind and find your secrets.
我知道如何搜索你的頭腦,找出你的秘密。
We were young man together,but I'm an old man.Filled with regret,waiting to die alone.
我們曾經都是年輕人,現在我年華已去。心中充滿遺憾,孤單地邁向黃泉路。