美國隊長勵誌語錄夢想
1.That you must stay who you are. Not a perfect soldier, but a good man.
永遠別忘了你是誰。不是一個完美戰士,而是一個好人。
2.A strong man who has known power all his life ,they lose respect for that power.But a weak man who values of strength & loves ,compassion.
強者的力量是與生俱來的;而弱者,懂得力量的價值,有愛心、懂得憐憫。
3.The price of freedom is high... and it's a price I'm willing to pay.
自由的代價是這樣的慘痛,但我願意承擔。
4.Because a strong man who has known power all his life, may lose respect for that power, but a weak knows the value of strength. And knows compassion.
因為強壯的人一生強壯,可能不會把力量當回事,但是瘦弱的人知道力量的價值,也知道同情。
5.-Did you have something against running away?
-You start running, they’ll never let you stop. You stand up, you push back. They can’t say no forever, right?
-你為什麼不跑呢?
-跑的話,他們會一直追。站起來回擊,總有一天你還有機會。
6.Great power has always baffled primitive men.
偉大的力量總是讓原始人困惑。
7.If it could work only once, he’d be proud it was you.
如果隻能有這一次,他會慶幸選擇了你。
8.You know, for the longest time, I dreamed about. I finally get everything I wanted. It’s just not how I pictured getting there.
我一直夢想著。我終於得到了自己想要的。隻是這不是我當初設想的那樣
9.-You told me you thought I was meant for more than this. Did you mean that?
-Every word.
-你說過我的作用不止這些,是真心話嗎?
-每一個字都是。
10.The moment you think you know what’s going on in a woman’s head is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked.
一旦你以為了解了女人的心事,你也就成了笨蛋。
11.Only the world itself will satisfy him.
隻有征服世界才能讓他滿足。
12.If they cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
如果他們砍掉一個頭,就會長出兩個來。
13.Did you believe in your friend? Did you respect him? Then stop blaming yourself. Allow Barnes the dignity of his choice. He damn well must have thought you were worth it.
你信啊關心你的朋友嗎?尊重他們嗎?那就不要再自責了。尊重巴恩斯自己的選擇。他肯定覺得為你犧牲是值得的。
14.You won’t be alone.
會有人幫你的。
15.But there are limits to what even you can do, captain.
但是即便是你,能力也是有限度的,隊長。
16.You win wars, with guts.
打勝仗,靠的是膽量。