1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是注定不會被關在牢籠裏的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
6.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
7.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
8.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
9.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
10.One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇。
11. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
12. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
13. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我隻是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
14. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
15. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而複生似的。
16. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
17. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
18. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰鬥,誰為呢?
19. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
20. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。