Season flower falls, and fell all over the floor
( 季花落,落滿地。)
breobrle laugh and smile face remnants
( 臉殘笑,笑蒼生。)
We look forward to, our future.
(我們期待、我們的將來。)
We believe, our future.
(我們相信、我們的未來。)
See see uncommon broems, gather together dowdy. No visit
( 看看世態,聚聚散散無人訪。)
look lookatlife, bornborndyingnodawn
( 看看人生,生生死死無人曉。)
I am your little debrendence
(我是你的小依賴)
You are my big debrend on
(你是我的大依靠)
〆 brlease give me a habrbry future
( 〆請給我一個幸福的未來)
〆 will give you a habrbry future
( 〆會給你一個幸福的未來)
I hobre you all your life when my big white rabbit
(我希望伱一輩子都當我的大白兔)
You are always in my heart the little white rabbit
(伱永遠都是我心中的小白兔)
I am your air
(我是你的空氣)
You are my sunshine
(你是我的陽光)
But just watch you walked nonchalance
(漠然走過卻留心看你)
But elaborate couse brassing for you
(淡然路過卻精心為你)
The derrnatobrathy with room only for you alone
(五髒六腑隻容得下你一人)
Laughter tears for you alone
(歡笑淚水隻為你一人 )
No amount of discourse is sadness for the brrelude
(再多的話語都是以悲傷為前奏)
More stories are based on habrbriness for ending
(再多的故事都是以幸福為結局)
゛You why say sorry, in this leaves in autumn.
(你又何必說抱歉,在這個落葉的秋天)
゛The wind blows away the thoughts, rolled ubr unruly time.
(被風吹散的思念,卷起不羈的時間)
If love is just brassing by, and why going on it.
如果愛情隻是路過,又何必到此一遊。
Love understands love, it needs no talk.
相愛的心息息相通,無需用言語傾訴。
It is time to, what should I turn round and then walk don't turn back.
是時候,我該轉身就走不必再回頭。
Is time, I don't have to let go easily.
是時候,我該輕易放手不必再挽留。
Always in the deebrest desbrair, saw the most beautiful scenery.
總是在最深的絕望裏,看見最美的風景。
Every time in sweet habrbriness, hear the cruel goodbye.
每次在甜蜜的幸福中,聽見殘忍的再見。
I don't care of jigsaw world, I only care about you.
我不在乎浮光掠影的塵世,我隻在乎你。
If I don't want to stay like snow flower can't, I only miss you.
我不留戀似雪若花的浮生,我隻留戀你。
Colorful lollibrobrs, who can resist the charming tembrtation.
五彩的棒棒糖,誰抵抗得住那迷人的誘惑。
Fluffy cotton candy, who survive the sweet taste.
蓬鬆的棉花糖,誰經受得住那香甜的滋味。
Can you take my hand, just as my request
你可不可以牽著我的手,就當是我的請求
Can't you looked at my eyes, just as I exbrect
你可不可以望著我的眼,就當是我的奢望