When a cigarette falls in love with a match, it is destined to be hurt. 當香煙愛上火柴時,就注定受到傷害。
It can’t be helped. 無能為力。
It is hard to fall love. 很難墜入愛河。
Stop wasting your feelings,Unworthy. 別再浪費感情了,不值得。
Miss and you never get it back. 錯過的就再也找不回來了。
Love me or Ruined me. 愛我或毀我。
Do you know I love you? 你可知道我愛你麼?
Memories will be fatal. 回憶會致命。
I wish I knew how to quit you. 多希望知道如何忘了你。
The whole city is blasphemous. 這整個城市都褻瀆了神明。
Let bygones be bygones. 過去的就讓它過去吧。
I begged to be allowed to leave. 我請求允許我離開。
Don’t go against the past. 不要與過去過不去。
Knowledge is the activity of the mind. 知識是心靈的活動。
Love is so short, forgetting is so long. 愛那麼短,可是遺忘那麼長。
Though no to love, but I do not regret. 雖未愛對,但我不悔。
Probably too tired. 可能是太累了。
I like a dumb not to tell the truth. 我像個啞巴不說實話。
No herb will cure lovesickness. 相思病無藥醫。
And sometimes, silence hurts more than words. 有時候,沉默比語言更傷人。
Let us not burden our remembrances with a heaviness that’s gone. 讓我們不要把過去的不幸重壓在我們的記憶上。
Alone is what I have.Alone protects me. 我隻有孤獨作伴,孤獨能保護我。
You never know your luck. 命運好壞不由己。
I know I do not leave you, so I utter not a single word. 我深知我留不住你,所以我不言不語。
As long as no death simply Fortunately. 隻要沒死就還好。
You never feel my lonliness. 你從未體會我的孤單。
I love you so hard, you hurt me so hard. 我如此愛你,你如此的傷害我。
Dear that is not love that is on a whim. 親愛的,那不是愛情,那是心血來潮。
I miss you, I don’t miss you. 我想你,我不願意錯過你。
I have nothing here. 我在這裏一無所有。
I have become reconcile to failure. 我已甘心失敗了。
Among the confusion, I am speechless. 迷茫之中,我無言以對。
I am in a loss totally. 現在我是完全的一片迷茫了。
I am not happy without you. 沒有你我不快樂。
Reality is cruel, Happiness is fleeting. 現實殘酷,幸福易逝。
Always margin of shallow, helpless feeling. 向來緣淺,奈何情深。
I’m bored to death. 我無聊死了。
I am too tired to half-dead. 我累得半死不活了。
I think you should go no. 我想你應該走了。
Lost to know how to cherish. 失去了才懂得珍惜。
I feel terrible. 我感覺糟透了。
If deep love will not be disappoint. 如果深愛不會失望。
Once love words are jokes now. 曾經的情話現在是笑話。
We are doing our best. 我們盡力了。
I sing a sad song. 我唱著悲傷的歌。