Each piece of the young will be old
每段年少都會蒼老。
I am not happy without you
沒有你我不快樂
I can go away when I cry.
放心吧 等我哭夠了 就會走了。
I am your traveler, you are my heart.
我是你的過客,你卻是我的心。
No true heart,no broken heart.
現在不掏心掏肺,是為了以後不撕心裂肺。
Love, but not to talk, from no words to say nothing.
愛情,不過是從無話不談,到無話可說。
I did not catch you when you pass you do not stop.
擦肩而過時我沒有拉住你你也沒有停留。
A few cups of wine bamboo bench just waiting for an old friend.
青竹板凳老酒幾杯隻等故人歸。
I want to be the only one, but you dont give opportunity.
我想當你的唯一,你卻不給機會。
Can not be the same as before, to send the mail yesterday to today.
能不能像以前一樣,郵寄昨天交給今天
I tired you can not see my broken heart you can not hear.
我的累你看不見 我心碎你聽不見。
Life is boring,and the heart is also lonely.
生活是無聊的,並且心也是孤獨的。
If you are not here, to whom is my happiness gonna show?
如果你都不在了,我要幸福給誰看。
Far away, and finally disappeared in the vast sea.
漸行漸遠,最後消失在茫茫人海中。
Thanked you to come, was very regrettable you to get out of the way.
謝謝你曾經來過,很遺憾你還是走。
I thought you were less I like I was less you will panic.
我以為你少了我就像我少了你一樣會慌。
Everything happens for a reason.
這個世界,沒有偶然
Who never had a scar of youth.
誰的青春不曾有過傷痕
There is always a lierso In my heart
總有一個人 常駐我心
Is your pale I wait,irony my obsession.
是你蒼白了我的等待,諷刺了我的執著
Each youth will be old.
每段青春都會蒼老
A kiss begins a drop of tears
一個吻開始 一滴淚結束
The eye does not see the heart
眼不見,心不念
The last we all lost to the reality
最後我們都輸給了現實
To unmb the pain to laugh off my.
痛到麻木 才能笑得暢快淋漓。