I can't stop the wind, I can't hold the whole sky.
我攔不住要走的風,也抱不住整片天空。
How to say goodbye to someone you don't want to lose.
該如何跟你不想失去的人說再見。
After alcohol does not leave a hand more love freedom.
以後煙酒不離手 更熱愛自由。
We are not wrong, but the wind blew away the promise.
我們都沒有錯、隻是風吹散了承諾。
After you walk as if there is any reason to squat down and cry
你走了之後好像任何事都有蹲下來大哭一場的理由。
To tear up those memories, but can not escape your dream.
撕碎了那些回憶,卻逃不出有你的夢。
Once the commitment can't get rid of a person only lonely.
曾經的承諾 沒法擺脫 一個人過 隻剩落寞。
His lies were so nice that I moved one of my.
他的謊言很動聽,打動了我一個曾經。
You go, I did not cry, just forget how to laugh.
你走了,我沒有哭,隻是忘了該怎麼笑。
Don't let the wrong people take the best of you.
別再讓不合適的人 帶走了最好的你。
Haven't met in a long time how sad greeting.
好久不見是多麼心酸的問候。
Why want to miss time than long together.
何必要讓用來懷戀的時間比在一起還長。
One day, lonely defeated the happiness.
終有一天,孤獨打敗了快樂。
Say too much as silence think too much I will be sad.
說太多不如沉默 想太多我會難過。
Sudden grievances, even with a stiff smile.
突如其來的委屈,連笑都帶著僵硬。
Forgive I really can not handle this love ever cheated.
原諒我真的無法駕馭這曾經被欺騙的愛情。
Time is too noisy years if I incurable infestation.
時光太吵 歲月侵擾 我是否不可救藥。
If you do not want to embrace, then learn to be strong.
如果沒有想要的擁抱,那就先學會堅強。
You are not like a weed on my half good when it grows.
你未對我半分好 偏巧這感情瘋長似野草。
Too much sadness nowhere to tell, too many sad how easy.
太多心酸無處訴說,太多難過如何灑脫。
Used to be very good, think less, sleep early, but also like to laugh.
以前挺好的,想得少,睡得早,也喜歡笑。
Don't let yourself full of grievances in the most beautiful age.
別在最美的年紀讓自己滿腹委屈。
The story is you don't want to mention lightly or really forget.
故事輕描淡寫是你不願提起還是真的忘記。
Refused to listen to the words sound is also a kind of injury.
拒絕的話說得再好聽也是一種傷害。
He lived like a gust of wind love hate to come and go in a hurry.
他活的像陣風愛恨來去都匆匆。
You and I are far away from the kindness and love of the poor.
你和我之間的遙遠永遠隔著親切愛少的可憐。
I am not beautiful but also clean although love to laugh, but not happy.
我不漂亮倒也幹淨雖然愛笑但不快樂。
Accompany you through the road do not forget that is the best time.
陪你走過的路不要忘那是最好的時光。
I walked through the loneliness is very dark, you take what to experience.
我走過的孤獨很黑,你拿什麼去體會。
I still dare not mention you dare not think you I fear memories too crowded.
我還是不敢提你不敢想你 我怕回憶太過擁擠。
It is very simple to be happy, but it is very difficult to be simple.
快樂很簡單,但要做到簡單卻很難。
You are such a person is to take the time to gamble and lose in a complete mess.
你等一個人就是拿時間去賭然後輸得一塌糊塗。
The city is always windy and lonely people always come home late.
這城市總是風很大 孤獨的人總是晚回家。
You said the words are always so good to hear you love me not sure.
你說的話總那麼好聽 你愛不愛我不敢確定。
Hello, I'm walking slowly. I wish you happiness, but also I lonely.
你好好過,我慢慢走。祝你幸福,還我孤獨。
And when the wind did not blow you did not come to me, I did not love.
不等了就當風沒吹過你沒來過我沒愛過。
Blame me for you too seriously, but in the end I got covered with scars.
怪我對你太認真,到最後反而把自己弄得滿身傷疤。
I want to accompany you to a lot of places, and finally became a distant distant.
我想陪你去很多地方,最後都成了遙不可及的遠方。
I only pretend to leave your stubborn but not to give up your strength.
我隻有假裝離開你的倔強 卻沒有放棄你的力量。
The so-called strong is nothing more than who can be installed without the so-called.
所謂堅強隻不過是比誰更能裝得無所謂。
用戶登錄
還沒有賬號?立即注冊
用戶注冊
投稿取消
文章分類: |
|
還能輸入300字
上傳中....