Nobody could ever replace you.從來就沒有人能代替的了你。
人潮擁擠,再也不會不期而遇Crowded accidentaly across, never again
傷口上撒鹽是為了消毒還是為了疼得更痛快Add salt to the wound to disinfection or to hurt so much.
禽獸最軟弱的地方是愛人的心髒he animals most vulnerable place is the lover's heart
欲戴王冠,必承其重To the crown shall inherit the weight
Even if you bad i also love you.即使你不好我也愛你。
我像個沒生命的玩偶,被人丟棄在垃圾旁邊I like an inanimate doll, abandoned in the garbage
I never told you, I wanna hold you。我從未告訴你,我想擁抱你
現在開始,我相信我一個人可以很好Now, I believe that I am a person can be very good
Nobody could ever replace you.從來就沒有人能代替的了你。
People will be sad The heart will die人會難過 心會死
有些愛不用說比情人付出得更無所求Some love less than lover pay more for nothing
多少凡人以愛之名彼此折磨How many people in the name of love
At that time I, also sun than now.那時候的我,比現在還陽光。
You hold hands is agreed. Said你說過牽了手就是約定
you are my life isn't my dream你是我命非我夢。
[Don't leave me, don't give up on me][別離開我,別放棄我]
習慣像永不愈合的固執傷疤Habit is like a never healing stubborn scars
I have a stubborn will be strong.我有多倔強就有多堅強。
都沒關係的,我還有我自Are never mind, I have my own
I want a fragile sadness, not perfunctory strong我要脆弱的憂傷 不要敷衍的堅強
Has such reason to enable me to be possible to forget you?有沒有那麼一個理由讓我可以忘記你?
I love you touched my own.我愛你,感動了我自己
Every boring hour in life is unique.在生命中,再無聊的時光也是限量版。
my world crumbles when you are not here沒了你的世界我會崩潰
Buried city, to shut all lights.埋下一座城,關了所有燈。
我好像得了一種沒有你就會死的病I feel like I got a no-you will die of the disease
I am in the grip of madness。我如癡如狂。
因為你,我放棄了他們,現在,剩我一個人Because of you, I gave them up, now, leave me alone
I will cherish every good to me.我會珍惜每一個對我好的人.