1. Keep me safe while I sleep.
我睡著的時候,要給我安全感。
2. No matter how much I practice I can't make drawings of you pretty enough.
無論我練習多少次,都不能夠充分的畫出你的美。
3. Everything is always more beautiful reflected in your eyes.
任何事物映在你眼中總會變得更美好。
4. If you get wet, you'll get sick.
如果你被淋濕,你會感冒。
5. Did you swallow a magnet too? I feel like I can't pull away.
你也吞了磁鐵麼?我感覺我們分不開了。
6. I would hug you if my arms weren't so nubbly.
如果我的手臂不是這麼短,我就可以擁抱你了。
7. I'll just pretend to hug you until you get here.
我就一直裝著抱你,一直到你來。
8. The average adult blue whale has a heart that weighs more than 200 pounds, but still it couldn't love you as much as I do.
平均一隻成年藍鯨的心髒超過2000英鎊重,即使那樣,也不可能像我那樣,愛你。
9. You should meet my girlfriend. I bet she could teach you how to be pretty.
你應該見見我的女朋友,她一定能教你怎麼變得更能夠漂亮。
10. I wish you would love me.
我隻是希望你愛我。
11. If I can't hear your heartbeat, you're too far away.
如果我聽不到你的心跳,那是因為你離我太遠了。
12. Teddies don't hug back, but sometimes they're all you've got.
小熊不會抱你,但有時它們就是你的全部。
13. Even if you were horrifically disfigured in a freak accident and looked like thins, I'd still love you.
即使你變成一個怪物,我依然愛你。
14. I made you a cookie but I eaten it.
我為你做了曲奇餅幹,但是我自己吃掉了。
15. Please don't break this.
請別弄碎它。
16. I brought this anchor along because when I'm with you, my heart feels like it's full of helium.
我帶著這個錨已經很久了,因為和你在一起時,我心裏滿滿的,像充滿了氦氣。
17.A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.
對別人多點關心,多為別人著想,世界就會大不一樣。
18.“We'll be Friends Forever, won't we, Pooh?” asked Piglet. “Even longer,” Pooh answered.
小豬:“我們會永遠是朋友,對嗎維尼?” 維尼:“我們的友誼比永遠還要遠。”
19.If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
如果你活到100歲,那麼我希望活到100歲減去1天,這樣我的生活中就不會失去你啦。
20.I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.
如果我們一起做夢,就不會分別那麼久啦。如果我們在對方的夢中,我們就能一直呆在一起了。