1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a duck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是隻是到處隨風飄蕩。
希望能幫你
給您最全的:
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生。)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離。)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢?)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我。)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。)
8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要做的一件事。)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗。)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是隻是到處隨風飄蕩。)
12.Nobody gives a horse's shit who you are,puss ball.
沒人在乎你是誰,女裏女氣的男人,明顯的罵人的話。
13.Get your maggoty ass on the bus.
滾到車上來!
14.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.
誇獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上。
15.Just like that ,she was gone.
就這樣,她走了。阿甘一生最愛的人走了,不知該說什麼,一切僅在不言之中,阿甘有一點點的心酸,有一點點的無奈。但是更多的一種感覺是:上帝的存 在。
16.I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America's best young men served in this war.
阿甘對戰爭不了解,但他知道美國的新鮮血液都戰死在越南的戰場了。
17.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.
牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨
18.There ain’t something you can find just around the corner.
形容很不容易找到的東西。
19.The secret to this game is ,no matter what happens ,never ,ever take your eye off the ball.
為了表達“永遠”的口氣,口語中要每句說得很清楚
20.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。宿命論!
21.army’s value=loyalt,duty, respect,selfless,service honor,ivtegrity,pessonal courage .
每個單詞的首個字母連起來就是LDRSHIP=leadship.美國軍人的七項素質。
21.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人類的一大步。
22.A promise is a promise.(made a promise and keep a promise).
信守承諾。阿甘信守了承諾,最後也得到了最好的回報。
23.I am a man of my word.
我是信守我承諾的人。
24.Where the hell is this God of yours?
他媽的你的上帝在哪裏?
25.There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.
一個人真正需要財富的就那麼一點點,其餘的都是用來炫耀的,正應了中國的古話:縱有廣廈千間,夜眠三尺之地。
26. You got to go when you got to go.
不得不去洗手間的時候,不得不去。
27.Shit happens!
不好的事情發生了。
28.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.
放下包袱,繼續前進。
29.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou.There was a million sparkles on the river..
就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。
30.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.
用情至專!
31.It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
母親:別害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎麼回事,但我注定是你的媽媽,並且我盡我的全力去做好。
用戶登錄
還沒有賬號?立即注冊
用戶注冊
投稿取消
文章分類: |
|
還能輸入300字
上傳中....