其實這樣的句子有很多,可能超過了二十句,你自由選擇咯~
我給你分了一下類,便於你挑選:
有關life生活 :
However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and call it hard names.
不論你的生活如何卑賤,你要麵對它生活,不要躲避它,更別用惡言咒罵它。
It is not so bad as you are.
它不像你那樣壞。
It looks poorest when you are richest.
你最富有的時候,倒是看似最窮。
The fault-finder will find faults in paradise.
愛找缺點的人就是到天堂裏也能找到缺點。
Love your life, poor as it is.
你要愛你的生活,盡管它貧窮。
You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hourss, even in a poor-house.
甚至在一個濟貧院裏,你也還有愉快、高興、光榮的時候。
The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the alms-house as brightly as from the rich man's abode;
夕陽反射在濟貧院的窗上,像身在富戶人家窗上一樣光亮;
the snow melts before its door as early in the spring.
在那門前,積雪同在早春融化。
I do not see but a quiet mind may live as contentedly there, and have as cheering thoughts, as in a palace.
我隻看到,一個從容的人,在哪裏也像在皇宮中一樣,生活得心滿意足而富有愉快的思想。
The town's poor seem to me often to live the most independent lives of any.
城鎮中的窮人,我看,倒往往是過著最獨立不羈的生活。
May be they are simply great enough to receive without misgiving.
也許因為他們很偉大, 所以受之無愧。
Most think that they are above being supported by the town;
大多數人以為他們是超然的,不靠城鎮來支援他們;
but it often happens that they are not above supporting themselves by dishonest means. which should be more disreputable.
可是事實上他們是往往利用了不正當的手段來對付生活,他們是毫不超脫的,毋寧是不體麵的。
Cultivate poverty like a garden herb, like sage.
視貧窮如園中之花而像聖人一樣耕植它吧!
Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends, Turn the old, return to them.
不要找新的花樣,無論是新的朋友或新的衣服,來麻煩你自己。
Things do not change; we change. Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts.
找舊的,回到那裏去。萬物不變,是我們在變。你的衣服可以賣掉,但要保留你的思想。\
.Love / 愛情
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is , won't make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這麼做的人不會讓你哭泣。
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
縱然傷心,也不要悉眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某人,你是他的整個世界。
Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with
all they have.
愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。
Don't try to hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally
meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別人;在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有。
Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.
-------Sir Thomas Browne
“生命是束純淨的火焰,我們依靠自己內心看不見的太陽而存在。”
--------托馬斯。布朗爵士
A Forever Friend / 永遠的朋友 :
"A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out."
"別人都走開的時候,朋友仍與你在一起。”
Sometimes in life, You find a special friend;
有時候在生活中, 你會找到一個特別的朋友;
Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.
他隻是你生活中的一部分內容,卻能改變你整個的生活。
Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;
他會把你逗得開懷大笑;
Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.
他會讓你相信人間有真情。
Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.
他會讓你確信,真的有一扇不加鎖的門,在等待著你去開啟。
This is Forever Friendship.
這就是永遠的友誼。
when you're down,
當你失意,
and the world seems dark and empty,
當世界變得黯淡與空虛,
Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world
suddenly seem bright and full.
你真正的朋友會讓你振作起來,原本黯淡、空虛的世界頓時變得明亮和充實。
Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad times,and the confused times.
你真正的朋友會與你一同度過困難、傷心和煩惱的時刻。
If you turn and walk away,
你轉身走開時,
Your forever friend follows,
真正的朋友會緊緊相隨,
If you lose you way,
你迷失方向時,
Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.
真正的朋友會引導你,鼓勵你。
Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.
真正的朋友會握著你的手,告訴你一切都會好起來的。
And if you find such a friend,
如果你找到了這樣的朋友,
You feel happy and complete,
你會快樂,覺得人生完整,
Because you need not worry,
因為你無需再憂慮。
Your have a forever friend for life,
你擁有了一個真正的朋友,
And forever has no end.
永永遠遠,永無止境。
人生感悟:
A psalm of life / 人生禮頌 --- Herry Wadsworth Longfellow/享利. 沃茲渥斯. 朗費羅
Tell me not in mournful numbers, 請別用哀傷的詩句對我講;
Life is but an empty dream! 人生嗬,無非是虛夢一場!
For the soul is dead that slumbers 因為沉睡的靈魂如死一般,
And things are not what they seem. 事物的表裏並不一樣。
Life is real! Life is earnest! 人生是實在的!人生是熱烈的!
And the grave is not its goal; 人生的目標決不是墳墓;
Dust thou art , to dust returnest, 你是塵土,應歸於塵土。
Was not spoken of the soul. 此話指的並不是我們的精神。
Not enjoyment , and not sorrow, 我們的歸宿並不是快樂,
Is our destined and our way; 也不是悲傷,
But to act, 實幹
That much to-morrow. 才是我們的道路,
Find us farther than to-day. 每天不斷前進,蒸蒸蒸日上。
Art is long , and time is fleeting. 光陰易逝,而藝海無涯,
And our hearts , though stout and brave. 我們的心哪——雖然勇敢堅強,
Still , like muffled drums , are beating 卻像被布蒙住的銅鼓,
Funeral marches to the grave。 常把殯葬的哀樂擂響。
In the world’s broad field of battle, 在這人生的宿營地,
In the bivouac of Life, 在這遼闊的世界戰場,
Be not like dumb, driven cattle! 別做無言的牲畜任人驅趕,
Be a hero in the strife! 做一名英雄漢立馬橫槍!
Trust no future. howe’er pleasant! 別相信未來,哪怕未來多麼歡樂!
Let the dead Past bury its dead! 讓死去的往昔將死亡一切埋葬!
Act, act in the living Present! 上帝在上,我們胸懷勇氣,
Heart within, and God O’erhead! 行動吧———趁現在活著的好時光!
Lives of great men all remind us 偉人的生平使我們想起,
We can make our lives sublime, 我們能使自己的一生變得高尚!
And departing, leave behind us 當我們辭別人間,
Footprints on the sands of time; 能把足跡
~~~希望可以幫助到你~#^_^#
用戶登錄
還沒有賬號?立即注冊
用戶注冊
投稿取消
文章分類: |
|
還能輸入300字
上傳中....